Thread: Bradley Runwell did not like Scarab Link

Tweet is here: https://mobile.twitter.com/PokerBrad...54309391790080

“Heck yeah, full screen in free games!

Total win of....$21 - thanks to the $10 mini.

LOL, Trash game.“

Here is a video describing the “Link” feature which is clearly IGT’s attempt at cloning Aristocratic’s hugely successful Lightning Link.

If you get a bonus round, you get a change for the 4 big jackpots, which may or may not be progressive.

Here’s the NERF vs prior Scarab & Scarab Grand. On the 10th spin, the bugs or Scarab cells **DO NOT** automatically turn wild. You now have a chance to get Wild symbols OR Monetary prizes (which includes the one of 4 big prizes). You need 6 monetary prizes (inclusive of one of 4 big prizes) to trigger lightning round.

The “ECONOMICS”: $21 prize for $0.50 wager is 42X. I’ll play to win 42X every time; that is a nice ROIC. While I am a snob when it comes to bonus slot, 42X is NICE. (Hex 3 bonus round used to be 75X as a comparison, and historically slot manufacturers used 25X to 30X as a benchmark for bonus round awards, respectively).

In plain English:
    - IGT added stochastics to the 10th spin for chance of lightning link clone game
    - The variance of the game increased due to the need to hit 1 of 4 big prizes that ONLY OCCUR if you trigger lightning link round

Here is my expectations: When Bradley hits the top or second best prize, he will probably change his mind. Don’t worry, Bradley will hit those prizes because he is *REAL* machine pro.

Originally Posted by theywontpayontuesday View Post
    You wonder no friends.
    They went to DMs. I leave the best info on DMs.

Originally Posted by Ex-AP View Post
    Originally Posted by theywontpayontuesday View Post
    You wonder no friends.
    They went to DMs. I leave the best info on DMs.
    I wonder how me made it without you. Just lucky, I guess.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Thread Information