A lot of vitriol on this site, especially coming from those who have been pandemically challenged.

Here's what I suggest. Go back, check out the months of posts, and find a few posts where I've been significantly wrong about something. Then, go back, and try to find some posts where, say, mickey crimm or "Singer" have been significantly right about something. See which outnumbers which. LOL.

The fascinating thing is that, in private, the President has been correct. In public, not so much. But some posters, unfortunately, bought the public over the private. As it turns out, my writing reads as if I had been copying from the President's private blog.

Anyway, take a crack at me being wrong and see if it outnumbers mickey and "Singer" being right.

Stay safe. Just because Canada and Mexico and Europe don't want Americans doesn't mean we did anything wrong.

I do have a final question about the whole "don't create a panic" angle, however. Doesn't that suggest that Americans are more prone to panic than Spain or Italy or New Zealand or South Korea? Those countries certainly didn't panic. They faced the same disease. Maybe Americans are just scaredy cats. Or more prone to mental issues than, say, the Spanish or Japanese. Food for thought.