Thread: What is the single biggest win of your Gambling Career? :)

This is different than the "Biggest by bet size?" Thread as that thread is for hits that are big for ypur bet size, but not necessarily the biggest win of your Gambling Career, like when I mentioned winning $90 on a .01 bet. I have won more than $90, but 9000 times my bet is the biggest win by times of my Gambling Career.

The biggest win of my entire gambling Career is $750 on 50 Dragons Slot Machine. I started off with $50 and a Monster Hit(Pun intended, I guess. ) with a lot of Dragons and Dragon Eggs netted me a $750 win. I grinded that $750 win into a $1,000 plus night! So, what's the single biggest win of your Gambling Career??
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Probably when my wife said yes to my wedding proposal at the BC vs Army college football game 30 years ago.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    This is different than the "Biggest by bet size?" Thread as that thread is for hits that are big for ypur bet size, but not necessarily the biggest win of your Gambling Career, like when I mentioned winning $90 on a .01 bet. I have won more than $90, but 9000 times my bet is the biggest win by times of my Gambling Career.

The biggest win of my entire gambling Career is $750 on 50 Dragons Slot Machine. I started off with $50 and a Monster Hit(Pun intended, I guess. ) with a lot of Dragons and Dragon Eggs netted me a $750 win. I grinded that $750 win into a $1,000 plus night! So, what's the single biggest win of your Gambling Career??
    You no gambling career. Get one.
    Last edited by theywontpayontuesday; 09-22-2020 at 11:10 PM.

Back in 2007, at the Wendover Nugget, I hit two 20K royals a few hours apart.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

I know an AP who just hit for 900k on a .25 cent machine they change over from a $5 machine.

Thread Information