Thread: Las Vegas Raiders

The Raiders won. They had home field advantage.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Las Vegas Redietzers!

lol betting the Under with the Saints on MNF and in an empty stadium... pffft lol lol lol

I always said that if Las Vegas got an NFL team no one would go to the games. And sure enough, the first game in Las Vegas and it was an empty stadium.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Las Vegas Redietzers!

lol betting the Under with the Saints on MNF and in an empty stadium... pffft lol lol lol
    Monet, you're so brilliant. First of all, how can you make a post regarding my Under decision on MNF without mentioning:

1) I was 18-0 heading into the game.
    2) It wasn't a bet; it was a forced-choice contest decision.
    3) The contest total was 51 1/2. The actual line was 48. Taking the Over would have meant screwing myself out of 3 1/2 points. I don't think even you would do that. But maybe you would.

I laid all of this out, and yet you take a shot at me? LOL.

Fat, anonymous, and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

Now what I'm waiting for, since this was a gambling post with nothing to do regarding any kind of politics, is for mickey crimm, Boz, and other knowledgeable gamblers to explain how utterly wrong it was for monet to take some wayward shot at my decisions or results.

It should be interesting.

Nothing to do with the above, but just curious. Cowboys went from -7 to -2.5 and then back up to -3.5 here.

Why???

Originally Posted by regnis View Post
    Nothing to do with the above, but just curious. Cowboys went from -7 to -2.5 and then back up to -3.5 here.

Why???

I never saw the -7. I did see some 5 1/2s early. I haven't paid too much attention to the NFL line moves, however, so it's possible I missed the early -7. I'm kind of overwhelmed dealing with the college covid moves. Unless you're a team doctor, college football is a trip. You know, GTech last week sat six players with covid who weren't announced until after kickoff. Oklahoma's head coach has gone on record as saying he will not announce covid sit-outs prior to games. So why bet this stuff? ND just canceled today.

And there is no data on long term effects. The price of commerce, LOL. It's a shame the players don't get a piece.

I actually made money the first two weeks. I managed to side the Wake Forest/NC State game because of a five-point line move. Had Wake +3 and NCState +2. You hit one of those, you're good for awhile.

Regnis, if you check out the WoV forum, I'm doing a "Losing with Style" thread that is the opposite of the MDawg threads here. I detail horrible losses and stupid decisions each week. You know, so I can recruit unwitting rubes to my scams and rip-offs.
    Last edited by redietz; 09-22-2020 at 08:02 PM.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Now what I'm waiting for, since this was a gambling post with nothing to do regarding any kind of politics, is for mickey crimm, Boz, and other knowledgeable gamblers to explain how utterly wrong it was for monet to take some wayward shot at my decisions or results.

Why would i give a fuck if monet took a shot at you?

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

It being me has nothing to do with it. He was wrong from a gambling perspective, and if it were somebody else, you'd call him out on it immediately.

Thanks, mickey. You proved my point.

Puts what you have to say about gambling in a different perspective.

It being me has nothing to do with it. He was wrong from a gambling perspective, and if it were somebody else, you'd call him out on it immediately.

Comrade Dietz, you way overestimate your importance here. Actually, the word "unimportant" applies. Dude, you really think you are on a high horse. The problem is....you don't know how to ride. But you damn sure know how to be weird.

Comrade Dietz, you way overestimate your importance here. Actually, the word "unimportant" applies. Dude, you really think you are on a high horse. The problem is....you don't know how to ride. But you damn sure know how to be weird.
    So you think it's correct from a gambling perspective to criticize someone who lost a total off by 3 1/2 points and also to mention a loss without mentioning the prior 18 wins? Yes or no, mickey?

Take your time.

So you think it's correct from a gambling perspective to criticize someone who lost a total off by 3 1/2 points and also to mention a loss without mentioning the prior 18 wins? Yes or no, mickey?

Take your time.
    Yes, I will take my time. A long time. As in....fuck off. I had no clue what monet was talking about. I was long under the assumption that you didn't make your picks public pre-game. So I did not know he was talking about a position YOU took on a football game. That is, until you posted up about it.

So why do you want to jump my ass about it? Are you feeling insecure or what? So you were 18-0 up to that point? Then you lost one? Hit the showers, bitch. You're all washed up. LOLOLOL!!!!

Thread Information