Thread: Costco sells 10-Pack Face Shields for $10

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Minimum assembly is required.

These face shields are compatible with wearing glasses as these face shields will fit over the glasses. One Costco clerk (who wears glasses at check-out counter) was nice enough to answer questions.

These are re-usable. You need to clean and sanitize after each use.

Please also wear a face mask when wearing a face-shield. Face-shield is a barrier against liquids but you still need to protect yourself from aerosols.

Instead of starting a new thread for every piece of PPE maybe you should just have a corner thread for your neurotic ramblings.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Instead of starting a new thread for every piece of PPE maybe you should just have a corner thread for your neurotic ramblings.
    You are more than free to ignore my posts. No one is asking you to post your patented Ipse Dixit views.

Personally I thought this was a very good deal for PPE. Maybe it will be of help to some readers.

I see the problem now. You're thinking again.
    #NERFTARDSRIDE

#NERFTARDSRIDE
    MaxPen, you’re problem is that you are irrelevant.

Go to Google and type in “Hex 3 Nerf”

And my post on VCT is the top hit per Google analytics pointing to my July 9, 2020 post, which predating the information that was subsequently shared on the internet. Google, Bing, and other search engines continue to confirm what I wrote on VCT is valuable or popular.

People actually care about what I think. Keep spouting your Ipse Dixit comments.

Originally Posted by Ex-AP View Post
    #NERFTARDSRIDE

And my post on VCT is the top hit per Google analytics pointing to my July 9, 2020 post, which predating the information that was subsequently shared on the internet. Google, Bing, and other search engines continue to confirm what I wrote on VCT is valuable or popular.

People actually care about what I think. Keep spouting your Ipse Dixit comments.
    I actually did that. Only got results for toys.....lol

In regards to Hexbreaker you'd probably be the main result because you're the only tard on that nerf bandwagon.

You post on here like you're communicating to a bunch of followers. Not once has any of "them" responded back.....lol,,,,,, you're delusional.

New thread after new thread of the musings of a delusional lunatic. When just a simple "Random Thoughts and Ramblings of a Delusional Ex-AP" thread would suffice.
    Last edited by MaxPen; 09-24-2020 at 10:44 AM.

#NERFTARDSRIDE

Your threads on Hex dont' even get 200 views here. Most of that is repeat views from just a few members. Googling Hex 3 nerf doesn't show a link to you on the first four pages. I quit looking after that.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

I get this forum when I google “nerftard” lmbo.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Even funnier. Google it under images and there's a pic of Mickey passed out on a bar... GOAT.....#GOTNERFED

Name:  Screenshot_20200925-113821.jpg
Views: 356
Size:  32.4 KB

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Even funnier. Google it under images and there's a pic of Mickey passed out on a bar... GOAT.....#GOTNERFED

Name:  Screenshot_20200925-113821.jpg
Views: 356
Size:  32.4 KB
    Thats the same pic I have up on twitter.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Bonus machines are obviously an advantage play, regardless of how the EV gets to be in your favor. If you just play the machines without the advantage, then you're a ploppy. There is a skill in knowing the machines and when to play them. In Blackjack, you again are waiting for the time when EV is in your favor.

So fucking dumb to make the distinction in such a manner that no one else agrees with. It is easier to play machines than count or what have you - but that doesn't mean it isn't AP.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

First of all, ex-ap, get over there and do the keno math problem. It's been 23 hours and you haven't done it. You bill yourself as an expert. WTF? It's a simple math problem. Why can't you do it? We all know why?

EX-AP IS PHONY AS A THREE DOLLAR BILL.

Wikipedia - "Advantage gambling, or advantage play, refers to legal methods....used to gain an advantage while gambling. Someone who practices advantage gambling is known as an advantage player, or AP. A skillful or knowledgeable player can gain an advantage at a number of games....card games...slot machines....lotteries....progressives."

By the above definition scavenging/vulturing is a form of advantage play and the person who practices it is an advantage player. Ex-AP can have his own opinion about it but he and his opinion are irrelevant and stupid. Face the facts, ex-ap, you're a stone cold idiot.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...CI2NOQGLvW5zFw

Going further - a BJ counter could be considered a scavenger if they were allowed to sit out when the count wasn't there. Of course this won't fly and would make you very suspicious but I don't believe there are any rules against it. When viewed this way, counting BJ is just as much a scavenge as bonus machines.

EX-AP? Whatcha think?
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Going further - a BJ counter could be considered a scavenger if they were allowed to sit out when the count wasn't there. Of course this won't fly and would make you very suspicious but I don't believe there are any rules against it. When viewed this way, counting BJ is just as much a scavenge as bonus machines.

EX-AP? Whatcha think?
    Counting the game while not playing then jumping in at a favorable count is known as wonging. By ex-ap's convoluted opinion wonging would be considered scavenging.

A blackjack player bets very small at negative counts so has a very negligible loss rate but then bets large into favorable counts. By ex-ap's opinion ramping up the bets at good counts would be scavenging.

Ex-ap is some bitter "ex-advantage player" that never did any good at it. He washed out. So he has it in for successful AP's. He reminds me of the Cowardly Lion.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    First of all, ex-ap, get over there and do the keno math problem. It's been 23 hours and you haven't done it. You bill yourself as an expert. WTF? It's a simple math problem. Why can't you do it? We all know why?

EX-AP IS PHONY AS A THREE DOLLAR BILL.

Wikipedia - "Advantage gambling, or advantage play, refers to legal methods....used to gain an advantage while gambling. Someone who practices advantage gambling is known as an advantage player, or AP. A skillful or knowledgeable player can gain an advantage at a number of games....card games...slot machines....lotteries....progressives."

By the above definition scavenging/vulturing is a form of advantage play and the person who practices it is an advantage player. Ex-AP can have his own opinion about it but he and his opinion are irrelevant and stupid. Face the facts, ex-ap, you're a stone cold idiot.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...CI2NOQGLvW5zFw
    I'm still waiting for one of his "followers" to poke their head up and admit they exist. If there are so many overflowing his inbox here that he had to shut it down then it should be no problem for one of them to come forth..... LMAO

Maybe he can create a sock and get it done. I wouldn't hold my breath waiting though.

And of course one can wong out of negative counts with a bathroom break or fake phone call (etc).

Minimum assembly is required.

These face shields are compatible with wearing glasses as these face shields will fit over the glasses. One Costco clerk (who wears glasses at check-out counter) was nice enough to answer questions.

These are re-usable. You need to clean and sanitize after each use.

Please also wear a face mask when wearing a face-shield. Face-shield is a barrier against liquids but you still need to protect yourself from aerosols.
    Wait, now I'm confused. I just read a thread that implied you need glasses. This one says you already have them. Why exactly can't you count anymore?

Thread Information