Thread: Get Your Flu Shots

From what I've read Australia has had a very light regular flu season. Down under it runs from April to September. We in the northern hemisphere are just the opposite. Australia's cases of regular flu was 10% of normal. The cause was much higher vaccine rates and social distancing.

The same should occur in the U.S. if we all get vaccine shots and continue to social distance. The number of lives saved greatly offsets the number of lives lost to covid-19. It could be a difference of as much as 100,000 lives.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 09-25-2020 at 03:29 AM.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    It could be a difference of as much as 100,000 lives.
    But don't tell that to redietz.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

My eyes are buuurrrnnnning. Help. I can't see. Call 911. Please.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Trolls like this are the reason you don't belong on VCT. You just have no common decency. You even have to troll a well intentioned thread that has nothing but some good advice in it. You are just not much of a human being. A big bag of shit is all you are and all you will ever be. I'm putting you back on ignore. You add nothing here.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Trolls like this are the reason you don't belong on VCT. You just have no common decency. You even have to troll a well intentioned thread that has nothing but some good advice in it. You are just not much of a human being. A big bag of shit is all you are and all you will ever be. I'm putting you back on ignore. You add nothing here.
    Common decency? I barely said anything. Surely nothing to be offended over you fucking nutter. LMAO.

Old people these days - so easily offended. (?)

Just pointing out - You're the one escalating it to be even more off subject since apparently we consider this thread pious.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Thread Information