Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Trump got covid

Originally Posted by wasilla View Post
    I expect that people who surround themselves with people who don't care will be much more likely to get infected.
    Yep. This is why I don't spend time around this pro-Trump anti-mask people. I played poker for an extended period. Played once before for like 1-2 hours. The virus has been kept totally manageable in local cardrooms apparently. I was surprised so few people are getting sick when masks are kept on by everyone. I actually bought myself a new style of mask when I play again.

I do get annoyed at the people who keep it across their mouth and not their nose. I need a better mask myself and I should be acceptable risk to play a bit here and there. Only for bigger games.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    This just shows that no amount of lockdown is effective against the virus. Anyone who came near Trump had to be tested. He was probably more locked down than anyone. So it's time to open back up fully and carry on. If you're in a susceptible group and want to protect yourself further you can decide to hide in your bubble. This is basically what sane people have been saying all along.
    Red and the DarkOx continue to spew their nonsense though.
    You're the last person that I'd want to offend on this forum. You seem to slit your opponent's throats without breaking a sweat. I, however, respectfully disagree. What this shows is that precautions are important whoever you are. I'm writing this at Hop Nuts in the Las Vegas Arts District. Since I'm writing, instead of drinking right now, I'm wearing a mask. Others aren't, but they aren't yelling in my face either. That means that we can coexist in this establishment and mutually support a very worthy business. On my last trip to Vegas, several people, dozens in fact, weren't so considerate. I don't claim to be an expert. I do hold a belief that if people masked up and isolated when sick, that both the infection and death rates would be much lower and the employment rate and amount of open businesses much higher. It wouldn't cost anyone anything to mask up on air force one or at rallies. It would have also improved Trump's reelection chances.

In Wasilla, I've comfortably shared meals at a brew pub and uncomfortably endured unmasked people yelling at each other through me about what they should buy at a grocery store. I'm looking at people as to rather they care about spreading the virus or not. I expect that people who surround themselves with people who don't care will be much more likely to get infected.
    I didn’t take it as Max saying people shouldn’t wear masks as much as saying the government shouldn’t be exerting so much power without consent as if we’re all a bunch of six year olds living under their roof not contributing to the household.
    Unfortunately most people act like six year olds.

This just shows that no amount of lockdown is effective against the virus. Anyone who came near Trump had to be tested. He was probably more locked down than anyone. So it's time to open back up fully and carry on. If you're in a susceptible group and want to protect yourself further you can decide to hide in your bubble. This is basically what sane people have been saying all along.
    You're the last person that I'd want to offend on this forum. You seem to slit your opponent's throats without breaking a sweat. I, however, respectfully disagree. What this shows is that precautions are important whoever you are. I'm writing this at Hop Nuts in the Las Vegas Arts District. Since I'm writing, instead of drinking right now, I'm wearing a mask. Others aren't, but they aren't yelling in my face either. That means that we can coexist in this establishment and mutually support a very worthy business. On my last trip to Vegas, several people, dozens in fact, weren't so considerate. I don't claim to be an expert. I do hold a belief that if people masked up and isolated when sick, that both the infection and death rates would be much lower and the employment rate and amount of open businesses much higher. It wouldn't cost anyone anything to mask up on air force one or at rallies. It would have also improved Trump's reelection chances.

In Wasilla, I've comfortably shared meals at a brew pub and uncomfortably endured unmasked people yelling at each other through me about what they should buy at a grocery store. I'm looking at people as to rather they care about spreading the virus or not. I expect that people who surround themselves with people who don't care will be much more likely to get infected.
    I didn’t take it as Max saying people shouldn’t wear masks as much as saying the government shouldn’t be exerting so much power without consent as if we’re all a bunch of six year olds living under their roof not contributing to the household.
    That's correct. Masks make sense to the point that they help prevent the spread of the virus. I've said that from the get go. I don't personally like them but I comply. I don't fool myself that it is protecting me from anything though. The problems with people like Red is they want to carry everything out to a draconian level. He'd weld you in your apartment building if he could. Nothing is good enough for him as long as his side is not in power. Would you eliminate the virus faster doing that?.....Sure....But the US is supposedly a free country. You don't deny freedoms, livelihood, and weld people in their apartment buildings. At least not yet.

What we need to do is just let everyone make their own choices and take their own protective measures. There's way too much asymptomatic spread to control anything. Trump getting it is proof positive of this. He is probably more protected than anyone that has made the choice to keep on living and getting something done and still got it. Contact tracing is a joke to fight against something like this. The only thing you can do is work to find effective treatments. People just need to learn how to live with this. It's just another threat like many others in this world that society has to deal with.

DarkOz is like a kid as he lives inside a comic book. Thinking some miracle is going to descend from the sky and save everyone with a miracle drug. Plus he's a useful idiot consumed with looking at everything from the point of view of the controlled narratives he worships.

Trump with covid has to be real.

I just don't believe hospital staff will be party to a conspiracy where Trump is admitted to a major hospital faking a covid infection.

And certainly too many people who would speak up to the press about this

Originally Posted by Darkoz View Post
    Trump with covid has to be real.

I just don't believe hospital staff will be party to a conspiracy where Trump is admitted to a major hospital faking a covid infection.

And certainly too many people who would speak up to the press about this
    Since he's in the hospital I would agree. Along with all the other White House people announcing positive results as well.
    Maybe Trump really has God behind him. Because if he beats this swiftly and works thru it, the election is going to be his to lose. The timing couldn't be better.

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    I see some TDS that has turned into a full on mental breakdown. Wow. Kinda sad if you just sit back and look at it.

Trump talked over Biden to such a degree it made the debate unbearable. I am not sure who did the first interruption and making comments etc is not totally acceptable but just totally ignoring everyone and talking over everyone without any regard is not a debate. Trump never learned to live by rules. Anyone can go look at polling numbers if Trump won it.

What is most telling is how Mickey observes this all. A gentleman he is not, a hobo he was. It also is likely why he dropped out of school at such a young age. To him, a debate where 1 person totally ignored the rules is acceptable and a sign the debate was won. It shows his mentality. From the gutter !

One can say the NYT is liberal but when they put it out there they usually have the goods. I'm open to hear of the numerous cases otherwise. If the IRS calls the audit like they may, he may already be more broke than anyone in this thread.I don't really know if he is broke or not, but I'm not some fanboy stuck in a padded room in my own head going off on the internet.
    Trump obeyed the debate rules until Biden broke the debate rules. Then it was game on. Trump blistered his ass. Biden complaining about it is like one fighter telling another one "hey, you hit to hard. That's not fair." GTFO.

If you want to tell when the NYT editors are lying then watch their lips. When their lips start moving they are lying.

You lefty libtard idiots aren't very good with the hoaxes and conspiracy theories. Let me show you how it's done. Democrat operatives had covid infected libtard idiots cough all over Trump's lecturn just before the debate. It's as good a theory as any of the fantastical bullshit you lefty idiots have put up. LOLOLOL!!!!!
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by Darkoz View Post
    Mickeycriminal is so dumbass retarded that if he fucked his mother he would not even realize he was fucking a dead corpse
    Fucking your mother was like fucking a dead corpse. Her pussy stunk too.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Is your tongue wrapped up in your WoV cuck rag or do you have something to say Red?
    Just pointing out that you do a fine job advertising your grasp of reality without any assistance.
    Red, I thought you would be skedaddling on out of Tennessee by now. They are opening things back up. How on earth are you going to survive?

You are putting yourself in these crowded conditions and think you are smart about it because you wear a mask. I wear a mask everywhere I go. But I go out in the mornings when the places are not busy. I'm back home by the time the crowds show up.

Don't talk to me about how smart you are with the covid prevention when you go out to eat. Fuck taking the risk and eating out. In a pinch I'll hit a drive thru but mostly I eat at home.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    I see some TDS that has turned into a full on mental breakdown. Wow. Kinda sad if you just sit back and look at it.

Trump talked over Biden to such a degree it made the debate unbearable. I am not sure who did the first interruption and making comments etc is not totally acceptable but just totally ignoring everyone and talking over everyone without any regard is not a debate. Trump never learned to live by rules. Anyone can go look at polling numbers if Trump won it.

What is most telling is how Mickey observes this all. A gentleman he is not, a hobo he was. It also is likely why he dropped out of school at such a young age. To him, a debate where 1 person totally ignored the rules is acceptable and a sign the debate was won. It shows his mentality. From the gutter !

One can say the NYT is liberal but when they put it out there they usually have the goods. I'm open to hear of the numerous cases otherwise. If the IRS calls the audit like they may, he may already be more broke than anyone in this thread.I don't really know if he is broke or not, but I'm not some fanboy stuck in a padded room in my own head going off on the internet.
    Trump obeyed the debate rules until Biden broke the debate rules. Then it was game on. Trump blistered his ass. Biden complaining about it is like one fighter telling another one "hey, you hit to hard. That's not fair." GTFO.

If you want to tell when the NYT editors are lying then watch their lips. When their lips start moving they are lying.

You lefty libtard idiots aren't very good with the hoaxes and conspiracy theories. Let me show you how it's done. Democrat operatives had covid infected libtard idiots cough all over Trump's lecturn just before the debate. It's as good a theory as any of the fantastical bullshit you lefty idiots have put up. LOLOLOL!!!!!
    What a bunch of regurgitated bullshit. We could probably dig through a huge list of scoops NYT has given us.

A debate is so that the viewers can listen to the 2 sides and make a decision. It isn't a fight. You have such a low-class mentality even for a poker playing ex-hobo.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Libtards dont know anything about self responsibility. They always gotta have Mama Guvment to wipe their asses.

I expect that people who surround themselves with people who don't care will be much more likely to get infected.
    Yep. This is why I don't spend time around this pro-Trump anti-mask people. I played poker for an extended period. Played once before for like 1-2 hours. The virus has been kept totally manageable in local cardrooms apparently. I was surprised so few people are getting sick when masks are kept on by everyone. I actually bought myself a new style of mask when I play again.

I do get annoyed at the people who keep it across their mouth and not their nose. I need a better mask myself and I should be acceptable risk to play a bit here and there. Only for bigger games.
    You play in live poker games during the coronapocalypse but call other people stupid? Dude, you are definitely braindead. Why don't you invite Redietz to the game. Hey, Red, you're up for a friendly live poker game arent't you? LOL!!!

That's correct. Masks make sense to the point that they help prevent the spread of the virus. I've said that from the get go. I don't personally like them but I comply. I don't fool myself that it is protecting me from anything though. The problems with people like Red is they want to carry everything out to a draconian level. He'd weld you in your apartment building if he could. Nothing is good enough for him as long as his side is not in power. Would you eliminate the virus faster doing that?.....Sure....But the US is supposedly a free country. You don't deny freedoms, livelihood, and weld people in their apartment buildings. At least not yet.

What we need to do is just let everyone make their own choices and take their own protective measures. There's way too much asymptomatic spread to control anything. Trump getting it is proof positive of this. He is probably more protected than anyone that has made the choice to keep on living and getting something done and still got it. Contact tracing is a joke to fight against something like this. The only thing you can do is work to find effective treatments. People just need to learn how to live with this. It's just another threat like many others in this world that society has to deal with.

DarkOz is like a kid as he lives inside a comic book. Thinking some miracle is going to descend from the sky and save everyone with a miracle drug. Plus he's a useful idiot consumed with looking at everything from the point of view of the controlled narratives he worships.
    Once again, I'll state the obvious that I am not an expert. I spent close to 20 years working with kids in Residential Treatment and the twenty teaching prisoners in Alaska Prisons. Along the way I lost the desire to hurt anyone. Plenty of others have that covered. When I heard that masks protected others, I( wanted to wear one. If if I hated some despicable jackass, I couldn't live with contributing to the infection of his family and social circle. I asked around and a friend gave me one. Months ago the same friend who works in a hospital said that research showed that masking offered some protection to the wearer as well. I started listening to what people were saying about it. My impression is that scientists think that wearing a mask can reduce the viral load you receive. This can make a difference in whether you get infected at all or how severe your symptoms become. I'm just another layman trying to assimilate information and would welcome input from someone who knows.

You are putting yourself in these crowded conditions and think you are smart about it because you wear a mask. I wear a mask everywhere I go. But I go out in the mornings when the places are not busy. I'm back home by the time the crowds show up.

Don't talk to me about how smart you are with the covid prevention when you go out to eat. Fuck taking the risk and eating out. In a pinch I'll hit a drive thru but mostly I eat at home.
    Surely you don't think everyone should limit their risk and exposure to the limits that you have personally set? Or do you?
    If no one was willing to eat out in the restaurants you'd have a lot more unemployment.
    Someone in their 30's, 40's 50's, and 60's are going to all have different tolerances. As well as people with outstanding health conditions. Quite frankly, I'm surprised you would go into a public environment at all right now. If you get the 'rona, it's likely to be serious.

Surely you don't think everyone should limit their risk and exposure to the limits that you have personally set? Or do you?
    If no one was willing to eat out in the restaurants you'd have a lot more unemployment.
    Someone in their 30's, 40's 50's, and 60's are going to all have different tolerances. As well as people with outstanding health conditions. Quite frankly, I'm surprised you would go into a public environment at all right now. If you get the 'rona, it's likely to be serious.
    I should have qualified it with my age and medical condition. I've gotten stronger and stronger but they still have me on a ton of meds. I'm due to drop some in November. I just don't know how my body will react to the virus so consider myself to be very high risk.

Before the heart attack and covid I never paid attention to the flu. Never got the shots and haven't had the flu in 40 years. But I don't know now. I'll be getting a flu shot here in the next day or two.

My take on Trump getting the virus is he was in as restrictive a cocoon as anyone on the planet in such a high profile and demanding position. And still he got covid. Imagine trying to carry out the duties of office while trying to social distance at all times. Next to impossible. Me? I get to hide from the virus. He doesn't. He bravely carried on with his duties and paid a price for it. I'm hoping for a full and quick recovery.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 10-02-2020 at 09:13 PM.

The whole flu shot thing is hard to understand. i think it's around 45% effective. At this time I'm against getting them because of that. However, in your situation I'd probably do whatever the doctor says.

The whole flu shot thing is hard to understand. i think it's around 45% effective. At this time I'm against getting them because of that. However, in your situation I'd probably do whatever the doctor says.
    The prediction is a very light regular flu season this winter. That's what happened in Australia. Their flu season runs from April to October. Because of shutdowns, masks, and social distancing and more vaccines their regular flu season was a record low for deaths. They had only 230 deaths in April 2020 compared to 19K in April 2019.

While redietz and company will be screaming bloody murder over covid deaths this winter the regular flu deaths will be next to nothing.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...DWw4hPwuAB37hx
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 10-02-2020 at 09:34 PM.

You play in live poker games during the coronapocalypse but call other people stupid? Dude, you are definitely braindead. Why don't you invite Redietz to the game. Hey, Red, you're up for a friendly live poker game arent't you? LOL!!!
    I played twice. Once for an hour and once for hmm 6 hours. Make 450+ an hour in session 2 and was fun talking to old friends. People been playing live poker for months now with masks and nothing has really happened. Infection rate is quite low. Yes, I took a risk. I am not going to play everyday, but yes I will get out and be social. I will likely do it about twice a month if infection rate stays about where it is. I think with a higher quality mask my chances are lowered considerably more. I need something not quite n95.. but better than what I have.

Funny.. cuck this cuck that, then I go play poker once with a bunch of mask wearing dudes who have been playing poker for months now and I'm stupid. lol. Mickey thinks like a woman. For reals.

A lot of people coming down with it were at the nomination ceremony for Barrett.

. He doesn't. He bravely carried on with his duties and paid a price for it. I'm hoping for a full and quick recovery.
    God damn Trump owns you.

Bravely carried on ! LMAO. OHH the SACRIFICES.

Thread Information