Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Enough is finally Enough

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by dannyj View Post
    Originally Posted by quahaug View Post

That would be good but sadly is not the case. Those people will bring their politics along with their furniture.
    True. Sadly it is not the case. They leave their high taxation, high crime, changing demographics (while still calling you a racist), hordes of homeless - whom they sympathize with and think they're on some moral high ground, but are absolutely not helping anyone by allowing these people to camp in public places. Yes, they leave all that and it starts all over in a city near you, because these people are smarter and are more virtuous than the rest. Very generous with other peoples money.

And as Snoop Dog says,

"Down the hole, we all go."
    Lol you listen to rap.

If homeless people shouldn't be allowed to stay in public places where exactly are they supposed to stay????
    We could and should send every one of them to Mexico.

Most of the millions leaving their disgusting democratic-led states are not liberals. Not right now at least. They'll stick it out until the bitter end. Then they'll escape. I can only imagine the cheering, hope, and relief they'll show as they wake up and give Pelosi, Schumer, etc. a great big beautiful middle finger when crossing the nearest state line.

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    In your parents' basement.
    LOL. Excellent TP.

Funny, I said they shouldn’t be allowed to “camp” in public places and Captain Comprehension comes back with “stay” in public places. Huge difference.

Whatever happened to vagrancy laws?

Yes, "huge" difference between staying somewhere and camping somewhere. <scratches head> Danny a brilliant shining beacon on this otherwise dim forum.... but he still couldn't answer my question.

I dunno where they can stay. Where did they “stay” when there were vagrancy laws enforced and they couldn’t camp, er.. “stay” in front of businesses and elsewhere in public?

There are places/organizations that help people and families. Many require no drug or alcohol use while there though.

You’re lucky you do your business out of your parents basement instead of a brick and mortar in town where a vagrant can “stay” in front of.
    Last edited by dannyj; 10-11-2020 at 06:53 PM.

LOL. Excellent TP.

Funny, I said they shouldn’t be allowed to “camp” in public places and Captain Comprehension comes back with “stay” in public places. Huge difference.

Yes, "huge" difference between staying somewhere and camping somewhere. <scratches head> Danny a brilliant shining beacon on this otherwise dim forum.... but he still couldn't answer my question.

I dunno where they can stay. Where did they “stay” when there were vagrancy laws enforced and they couldn’t camp, er.. “stay” in front of businesses and elsewhere in public?

There are places/organizations that help people and families. Many require no drug or alcohol use while there though.

You’re lucky you do your business out of your parents basement instead of a brick and mortar in town where a vagrant can “stay” in front of.
    Ahhhh yes those magical places that give people with severe mental illness a place to live. Problem solved. Great response. Now get back to jerking tableplay off.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    If homeless people shouldn't be allowed to stay in public places where exactly are they supposed to stay????
    In your parents' basement.
    LOL. Excellent TP.

Thanks Danny.

Thread Information