View Poll Results: Who Are You Going to Vote For This Election

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Joe Biden

    3 23.08%
  • Donald Trump

    8 61.54%
  • Someone Else Besides Trump or Biden

    1 7.69%
  • I'm Not Going to Vote

    0 0%
  • I'm Not Allowed to Vote

    1 7.69%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 46

Thread: Poll: Who Are You Going to Vote For This Election

  1. #1
    Voting has already started in a few states. I have already voted by mail, and I will call my city clerk tomorrow to make sure she got my ballot. Never know what kind of a fast one Trump might try to pull.

    I'm especially interested in how Tasha is going to vote.

  2. #2
    Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Voting has already started in a few states. I have already voted by mail, and I will call my city clerk tomorrow to make sure she got my ballot. Never know what kind of a fast one Trump might try to pull.

    I'm especially interested in how Tasha is going to vote.
    Midwest Player, I am really impressed with the "vote now" tab you have provided - enabling a person to cast their vote for the 2020 US presidential election directly from VCT is fantastic (though I don't like that the person must make their vote public, it is a fair trade off for being able to vote immediately and through VCT and to see how the American populace has voted in this important election):
    Name:  votenow2.jpg
Views: 182
Size:  27.1 KB
    Last edited by tableplay; 10-09-2020 at 02:49 AM.

  3. #3
    If you can't figure out which way the few participants on this forum are voting, you're as stupid as a Joe Biden campaign organizer. And anyone who claims to be "especially interested" in how a totally useless airhead and menstrual mouth like Tasha is voting is a true moron.

    Wise up.

  4. #4
    This is the ONLY Election where I don't want really want ANY of The Main Candidates. That has NEVER happened before. Joe Biden seriously gives me the creeps, I find him creepy, unsettling, and I just don't trust him. And I am still am not 100 percent okay with Trump. But I trust Trump more than I trust Biden. Trump beat the odds and is STILL President despite Society claiming he'd be Impeached within the first year. Besides, under Trump's Presidency, the Economy was extremely good until The Coronavirus suddenly damaged the Economy. This is a historical Election for me as this is the FIRST time I want a Republican over a Democrat.

  5. #5
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    This is the ONLY Election where I don't want really want ANY of The Main Candidates. That has NEVER happened before. Joe Biden seriously gives me the creeps, I find him creepy, unsettling, and I just don't trust him. And I am still am not 100 percent okay with Trump. But I trust Trump more than I trust Biden. Trump beat the odds and is STILL President despite Society claiming he'd be Impeached within the first year. Besides, under Trump's Presidency, the Economy was extremely good until The Coronavirus suddenly damaged the Economy. This is a historical Election for me as this is the FIRST time I want a Republican over a Democrat.

  6. #6
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    If you can't figure out which way the few participants on this forum are voting, you're as stupid as a Joe Biden campaign organizer. And anyone who claims to be "especially interested" in how a totally useless airhead and menstrual mouth like Tasha is voting is a true moron.

    Wise up.

  7. #7
    Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    If you can't figure out which way the few participants on this forum are voting, you're as stupid as a Joe Biden campaign organizer. And anyone who claims to be "especially interested" in how a totally useless airhead and menstrual mouth like Tasha is voting is a true moron.

    Wise up.
    Graham is in danger of getting beat. The Dems have sent a lot of money into South Carolina to beat him and the democrat is now polling even with him. So Graham does some sucking up to China Joe Biden but the dems don't give a rats ass. They want him out of the senate.
    All you "wokes" beware. The first to the revolution are the second to the guillotine.

  8. #8
    If Biden wins the first order of business will be to impeach him for Biden/China collusion. The Chi-Comm's are actively meddling in the election for Joe. And the Chi-Comms censored Pence's comments about them in the debate.
    All you "wokes" beware. The first to the revolution are the second to the guillotine.

  9. #9
    This is Barney

    I am too old to vote but my friend the LID (a professional craps player) early voted before he set out to Blackhawk last week. When he gets back he plans to vote in person also because he is a good friend of the Trump and the Stormy Daniel's personage

  10. #10
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    If you can't figure out which way the few participants on this forum are voting, you're as stupid as a Joe Biden campaign organizer. And anyone who claims to be "especially interested" in how a totally useless airhead and menstrual mouth like Tasha is voting is a true moron.

    Wise up.
    Even though we know your voting for Biden, every vote counts ROB.

  11. #11
    Sling, you allow yourself to be feeling like just another "victim" just as creepy Joe wants everyone to feel about him. Read up on the events leading up to that accident which killed his wife and likely useless-as-Hunter son Beau, and it'll give you perspective into the phony, plagiarism-laced and corrupt life of Joe Biden. Then maybe you wouldn't be so blinded by that old man without a clue.

  12. #12
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Sling, you allow yourself to be feeling like just another "victim" just as creepy Joe wants everyone to feel about him. Read up on the events leading up to that accident which killed his wife and likely useless-as-Hunter son Beau, and it'll give you perspective into the phony, plagiarism-laced and corrupt life of Joe Biden. Then maybe you wouldn't be so blinded by that old man without a clue.

  13. #13
    I want to thank all for getting me to research- I was always "republican" because that was how I was raised-and turns out back in those days not too bad a choice. One such example is the 401k issue. Found a research article that went back to the 1920's and was amazed. Every president had ups and downs with the market and anyone who says they can predict how a president affects their 401ks just don't know what they're talking about. Key example: when Obama was elected the financial world predicted the worst on the market- the opposite happened. Over and out.

  14. #14
    He didn’t get the name slingshit for nothing

  15. #15
    Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Voting has already started in a few states. I have already voted by mail, and I will call my city clerk tomorrow to make sure she got my ballot. Never know what kind of a fast one Trump might try to pull.

    I'm especially interested in how Tasha is going to vote.
    Why would someone want to vote early?
    I'll miss Alan's profound stupidity.

  16. #16
    Originally Posted by quahaug View Post
    Why would someone want to vote early?
    Why would anyone not want to vote early? My ballot arrived around Oct 1st or 2nd. My wife dropped them in the mail box around 2:00 p.m on Tuesday Oct 6th. I called the city clerk on Friday to see if they got them. They actually got them on Wed Oct 7th so only one day for delivery.

    In Michigan anyone can vote by absentee ballot. No reason needed, and this was decided by the voters not the lawmakers. You still have to request a ballot, but they sent out application forms months ago. Then you get a ballot in the mail with a postage paid return envelope.

    Our good Governor Whitmer has seen that all is going very well with the election. As you know, she was aware of the planned kidnapping plot against her for months, but she kept her cool. If Mickeycrimm knew there was a kidnapping plot against him he would be shitting his pants every day.

    Oh, by the way, my ballot had zero marks for any GOP name.

  17. #17
    Wait you called the city clerk to see if they got your ballots? Do you live in a “city” of 14 people or something?

  18. #18
    Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Wait you called the city clerk to see if they got your ballots? Do you live in a “city” of 14 people or something?
    I'm not sure there are 14 people in the whole region he lives in.

  19. #19
    Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Originally Posted by quahaug View Post
    Why would someone want to vote early?
    Why would anyone not want to vote early? My ballot arrived around Oct 1st or 2nd. My wife dropped them in the mail box around 2:00 p.m on Tuesday Oct 6th. I called the city clerk on Friday to see if they got them. They actually got them on Wed Oct 7th so only one day for delivery.

    In Michigan anyone can vote by absentee ballot. No reason needed, and this was decided by the voters not the lawmakers. You still have to request a ballot, but they sent out application forms months ago. Then you get a ballot in the mail with a postage paid return envelope.

    Our good Governor Whitmer has seen that all is going very well with the election. As you know, she was aware of the planned kidnapping plot against her for months, but she kept her cool. If Mickeycrimm knew there was a kidnapping plot against him he would be shitting his pants every day.

    Oh, by the way, my ballot had zero marks for any GOP name.
    Does Michigan allow in person voting as well? I would never think about voting early myself unless I was going to be out of town on election day. By the way, answering a question with a question is not an answer.
    I'll miss Alan's profound stupidity.

  20. #20
    The main reason I wouldn't want to vote early is something could change in between the time I vote and election day that would make me reconsider my selections.
    I'll miss Alan's profound stupidity.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Vote These Trumptards Along With Trump Out of Office
    By Midwest Player in forum Coronavirus
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-09-2020, 10:56 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-07-2019, 12:29 PM
  3. Quick Note on Election Odds
    By redietz in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-09-2016, 04:53 PM
  4. About accepting the election results
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Whatever's On Your Mind
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-30-2016, 09:42 AM
  5. Vote in the poll: do you tip in casinos?
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-28-2012, 09:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •