Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blog Still Running; Still Accurate

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    All of my predictions and conclusions were derived from simply listening to experts and thinking logically.
    Yep, first 2 million were going to die then the estimates started dropping. They bottomed out at about 100K predicted deaths. Then rose up to about 200K and stopped right there. THEN REDIETZ JUMPED OUT OF THE WOODWORK AND CLAIMED THAT 200k WOULD DIE!!!!!

And then he said it was HIS claim. Hahahahaha!!!! Bullshit. GTFO! All redietz did was jump on the consensus opinion. And when deaths hit 200K REDIETZ JUMPED OUT OF THE WOODWORK!!!! "I TOLD YOU SO!!!!" "I TOLD YOU SO!!!"

GTFO, DITZ. You can't make this shit up. What an assclown.

Quack. Quack. Quack.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Now I know and should have known you were just on one of your trolls. Goalposts moved from no it’s not happening just what you’re being told to nitpicking naming technicalities when it is happening.
    No, you just don't understand science if you think this is moving the goalposts. Nature and Scientific American are not journals they are traditional media. A scientist in a specific field advancing science will never be reading them. They water things down for the semi-common man. The actual papers are typically locked behind a paywall. (Although author of the papers will likely email you a copy if you ask)

Now if you want to argue that social sciences likely have political biases I would likely not disagree. Even this Coronavirus has become politicized due to our President making it a political issue.

These are not science in general.

Thats part of the problem. People started taking their science from shit like the President and boom now it is all political !

One of the many problems with this country - ignorance and stupidity have become a virtue in the past 4 years. There were always dumb hicks who might express this sort of sentiment but now it is mainstream.
    Your lies don't fly. Dems made it political.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    All of my predictions and conclusions were derived from simply listening to experts and thinking logically.
    Yep, first 2 million were going to die then the estimates started dropping. They bottomed out at about 100K predicted deaths. Then rose up to about 200K and stopped right there. THEN REDIETZ JUMPED OUT OF THE WOODWORK AND CLAIMED THAT 200k WOULD DIE!!!!!

And then he said it was HIS claim. Hahahahaha!!!! Bullshit. GTFO! All redietz did was jump on the consensus opinion. And when deaths hit 200K REDIETZ JUMPED OUT OF THE WOODWORK!!!! "I TOLD YOU SO!!!!" "I TOLD YOU SO!!!"

Quack. Quack. Quack.

Yep, and I'm sure if I said any of that, mickey would provide the quotes rather than paraphrasing. LOL.

Meanwhile, the whole quack thing. It doesn't really bother me because, if I'm a quack and I get everything right, what exactly does that make mickey? Usually, quacks are quacks because they get things wrong. I mean, c'mon, man, I don't know -- maybe I'm a "correctimundo quack" while mickey is, well, I'll be generous and say an "incorrectimundo quack."

Let's hear it for "Herd Immunity":

https://theskepticalgambler.blogspot...ategy-for.html

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Now I know and should have known you were just on one of your trolls. Goalposts moved from no it’s not happening just what you’re being told to nitpicking naming technicalities when it is happening.
    No, you just don't understand science if you think this is moving the goalposts. Nature and Scientific American are not journals they are traditional media. A scientist in a specific field advancing science will never be reading them. They water things down for the semi-common man. The actual papers are typically locked behind a paywall. (Although author of the papers will likely email you a copy if you ask)

Now if you want to argue that social sciences likely have political biases I would likely not disagree. Even this Coronavirus has become politicized due to our President making it a political issue.

These are not science in general.

Thats part of the problem. People started taking their science from shit like the President and boom now it is all political !

One of the many problems with this country - ignorance and stupidity have become a virtue in the past 4 years. There were always dumb hicks who might express this sort of sentiment but now it is mainstream.
    Your lies don't fly. Dems made it political.
    My lies fly high.

Leave it to Mickey to have to defend everything and anything about Trump without saying anything of interest.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Quack. Quack. Quack.

Yep, and I'm sure if I said any of that, mickey would provide the quotes rather than paraphrasing. LOL.

Meanwhile, the whole quack thing. It doesn't really bother me because, if I'm a quack and I get everything right, what exactly does that make mickey? Usually, quacks are quacks because they get things wrong. I mean, c'mon, man, I don't know -- maybe I'm a "correctimundo quack" while mickey is, well, I'll be generous and say an "incorrectimundo quack."

Let's hear it for "Herd Immunity":

https://theskepticalgambler.blogspot...ategy-for.html
    We are very early into the 2020/21 flu season. Comrade Red, have you seen the new flu stats? Down 95%. It's very early so I won't jump up and down screaming "I told you so!" like you do. Do you remember me telling you flu deaths would be way down this year. I got no response from you about it. Of course, I really don't take any credit for the prediction since I came up with it after reading about this year's flu season in Australia. You know, the same way you came up with your "prediction." LOL! The scientists settled on 200K so you conveniently jumped on that number and claimed it for your own. Good one, Red.

There were 80K flu deaths in the U.S. in 2018 and 62K in 2019. That is not going to happen this year or next. Not even close. The numbers are going to way offset covid deaths. Repeat. The low flu deaths are going to way offset covid deaths.
    Want to call me wrong on this one, Red. Have at it. LULZ!!!

This is very good news so I apologize for breaking your routine of talking only bad news.

According to Comrade Dietz areas where Covid cases remained low despite no shutdowns was due to variance and areas where Covid cases ran high despite shutdowns was due to bad policy. They don’t call him Robert “The Quack” Dietz for nothing.
    They also call him a Scamdicaper. Dude will do anything to try and make a buck. Trust me, he has a goal of making cash out of all this. The guy does NOTHING without having a financial interest in it.

He’s like Joe Biden. It’s why he has so much respect for Sleepy Joe.

Since Comrade Dietz won't report positive news I'll have to do it for him. The top adviser to Operation Warp Speed, Dr. Moncef Slaoui, is saying the FDA can approve the Trump Vaccine by Dec. 11 or 12, and they can start shipping it for use within 24 hours. Millions of Americans may get a vaccine in December. But he says it will probably take until may to vaccinate 70% of the population.

Sidenote for anti-vaxxers. Once the Trump Vaccine has spread a lot of businesses are not going to accept you unless you've had the vaccine, for example, the airlines.

Comrade Dietz, will you be taking the Trump Vaccine?

If he answers you can bet there will be some bullshit about the vaccine don't end anything. We all must shut the economy down and go broke to save an 80 year old's life. Quarantine until 2037.

Qantas Airlines has announced that once enough people are vaccinated they will no longer seat people that aren't vaccinated. I expect the other airlines will follow suit. I told my doctor I want to be the first person in Montana to take the Trump Vaccine. It's possible the first doses could be delivered by Dec 12, just 3 weeks away.

Thread Information