Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
I voted yesterday and chose Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. I originally was going to vote for Donald Trump, but I am not completely okay with Donald Trump. And although Joe Biden gives me the creeps, it has been reported that Biden is actually being used as a Stepping Stone for Kamala to be President and will be Impeached soon after winning the Presidency if he is elected, meaning that Kamala automatically becomes President. Kamala does NOT give me the Creeps, so I'd be fine with her becoming President.
Doesn't surprise anyone that a dunce of a woman would choose a dumbass mixed-race woman here. Only thing is, Harris cock-sucked her way up in California politics, she imprisoned countless darkies for smoking weed, and she looks dumb as a bag of rocks on the campaign trail.

That said.....NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE STUPIDITY OF THE AMERICAN VOTER. I expect Biden to win because of this. Just look at how completely confused slingshot allows himself to be because of his Trump Derangement Syndrome. However, it's difficult to imagine the level of regret after these fools realize that they just voted for less take-home pay each week, higher tax bills at the end of the year, and a catastrophic decline in their 401k's. All because they hate Trump. What idiots!

BTW max etc.---I'd be preparing myself if I were you. Not later than the 15th you'll be able to make an offer on our Newell. All the details will be posted here. There's about 43k worth of touch-up and maintenance going on right now. I'm asking $505k. Kinda makes all those "gated community homes" look a little silly, doesn't it. Or maybe it's vice-versa. Soon enuf you'll be the judge.
Hmmmm. Just happened to see this from checking your posts. Seems like a return to the Arci days-name calling and Trump degradation tactics. Who's the miserable person here?