Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Post on Finding New Bonus Slots is being Delayed

  1. #1
    Everyone is asking me mostly about how to find new bonus slots, e.g. how the real industry works.

    I’m busy with my new game of skill so I have little time. A game of skill is like VBJ, VP, etc that has a RTP of less than 100%. However, because one or more of the assumptions of the game can be challenged, the actual RTP **can be** over 100% in some situation. Most of the time, you are able to increase the base RTP to a higher value using “skill” (and I’ve shared this on VCT PMs for those not interested in slots).

    Btw, bonus slots is roughly 15% to 20% of my casino activities. Games of skill and others make up the balance. I do bonus slots because it’s a hobby and I am good at it plus I have 20+ years reverse engineering slots.

    October is the month where the true AP’s / deep pocket slot scavengers learn new bonus slots for the following year. As soon as I release the information to the PM lists, I’ll release less than 10% of the good stuff here.

    For example, did you know if you read IGT’s marketing stuff, you would know their Waterfall line and every slot in their Waterfall line is a bonus slot. I am not saying the bonus slot will be as good as GE, but it’s a bonus slot waiting to hit your market.

    IGT’s own words on Waterfall Games
    “Games that offer the player something to collect or progress towards. Goal-oriented games that offer a reason to play and a reason to stay.“

    Page 6 from: https://www.igt.com/-/media/e85a94fc...d0881b10e7.pdf

    Pages 10 to 12 gives more examples of Waterfall slots as part of their Core products. Pages 17 & 18 outlines GJG.

    Btw, not every bonus slot is labeled as a Waterfall game. Pages 21 & 22 covers PFG.

    I am on multiple casino websites sharing PMs so I am really busy. I tell those on my PMs when I got started in the business, I knew very little about advantage play. I lucked out being surrounded by some of the brightest people in the industry like on bj21.com and other websites. I am retired so my goal is to give back and share. You will make a lot more money from games of skill than bonus slots. For bonus slots, you have to wait for someone to leave enough equity and then be able to to find it first before your competitors. In a game of skill, you play whenever there is a free seat (hard to come by due to Wuhan Virus). Btw, the seats are open during my off hours.

    Let’s be honest: How difficult is it to make money from MHB’s, BD’s, etc if you happen to stumble upon a great number. You didn’t create the number ... you are just a scavenger like a homeless person looking through the trash for a deposit. All you needed was (a) knowledge that “X” or better was a good number, (b) had the bankroll so you don’t tap out due to bad variance, and (c) had the time (or an iron bladder) to sit for a long time hitting the button like a dumb monkey for hours.

    In my neck of the woods, all the MHB’s are locked down due to teams (and casino employees who tip off the plays). So if the team screwed up and casino staff missed the opportunity, you still got so many opportunists walking the floor of the casino, which does not include the vultures looking for a finder’s fee. Then you got guys with water bottles, things that jam the bet button so the bet is constantly being made. Some have the vulgarity of leaving a brick of $100 bills (tied in rubber bands no less) out in the open for everyone to see. These are typical signals that the scavenger isn’t leaving.

    In the old days before TITO, the slot machine had a lower tray for where the coins would drop. So that was where the deep pocket AP’s (not scavengers) would rest their bricks of $100 bills letting other AP’s know (a) he ain’t getting up and (b) you ain’t making $300/hr from this play. This was when $300/hr was a lot of money 20 years ago.

  2. #2
    This is why I hate posting on this site. Many of my posts would get lost, e.g. not post at all.

    Sometimes, I get lucky and re-log in and the site takes the posts.

    Now you know where the symbol comes from ... from apostrophes & quote notation.

  3. #3
    Since Slotloser plans to start a Newspaper, then I ought to share a story of a homeless couple driving around playing the $5K River Dragon.

    The couple was in their 70’s and were homeless but wife loves to play slot. Wife would bet $8.80 a spin to take down the $5K Majors. Husband sits by her side to keep track of the accounting side. Some of her bonuses were as much as $8K, e.g. much larger than the $5K Major.

    I see them in Rolling Hills, Cache Creek, Thunder Valley, etc. So I went up and decided to talk with them. They start at the $4,850 number and I said that number came from advantageslots.com so this story is at least two years old.

    “I also feel for the gamblers who sit on an AGS at $4850 or $470 & thinking they got these at a good number. Depending on their bankroll & commitment to chasing, they’re very likely to get crushed chasing at those numbers.”
    https://www.advantageslots.com/bewar...-progressives/

    Husband confirmed that was the case. They figure the game was worth 98% to 99% RTP at that point. I told them the market cleared at $4,910 unless you saw an aggressive scavenger coming in at $4,890. That is why they chose $4,850 to undercut everyone. They were homeless so the mailers and bounce backs were useless.

    The wife wants to sleep on nice 500 count sheets, eat well once in a while, etc so that is why they do it. Wife enjoys the game because it is mindless (her words) and it gives them an average of 4 hours of entertainment all because they have the bankroll. At $8.80 a spin, they hit lots of W2W and get great treatment from the casinos. RD is way better than slots at 90% RTP. They get tremendous coin in so the comps are massive. But they also know they are losing money on each play based on expectations.

    In contrast, my game of skill was posted earlier: “I am playing a game of skill in that is a slot game whose house edge averages 15 basis points (0.15%) with the promo’s, free play and comps running at 0.5% to 1.0%. Absolutely minting money without trying.“ No need to scavenge equity ... just wait for an open seat.

    I typically spend 4 to 6 hours at a casino when scavenging and checking machines because I get tired. I’m beat at the 4 hour mark and must call it a day at 6 hours because my legs and feet are sore. I feel like I walked 4+ miles in those hours. It’s best left for the younger people who were born at the right time.

    I don’t begrudge scavengers making money or Slotloser clearing $10K a week. Slotloser works hard for his money. At the end of the week, I’m happy I am still vertical.

  4. #4
    Maybe some orthotics would help your leg and foot pain. It really seems like you are ignoring you health... First glasses, now leg pain... Even the posts disappearing thing kinda suggests diminished cognition. Maybe that's the underlying problem. Have you seen a neurologist?

  5. #5
    How is slotloser making 10K a week off of hexes that you say have been nerfed?
    All you "wokes" beware. The first to the revolution are the second to the guillotine.

  6. #6
    That's one hell of a homeless couple if they can afford to blow $3000 to $3500 a play on the River Dragons. At $4850 the average cost is $8450 to spin it off, only $7950 if the $500 meter comes off too. It's easy enough to tell if the $500 is going to come off to. For every $1 into the 5K meter you put $1.50 in the 500 meter.

    And by your word, ex-crement, this couple put down multiple plays. Brokeass homeless people don't have that kind of money to throw around. The homeless in my neck of the woods can't even bet 8 cents a spin much less $8.80 a spin. Something is up with the couple. They don't qualify as homeless. But I guess you could call people that travel around in RV's homeless.

    Not collecting the comp, freeplay off their action is insane.
    All you "wokes" beware. The first to the revolution are the second to the guillotine.

  7. #7
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    How is slotloser making 10K a week off of hexes that you say have been nerfed?
    He employs a heuristic approach and uses linear algebra with a combinatronic curve while contemplating meta-physics.......it's the GOAT way

  8. #8
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    How is slotloser making 10K a week off of hexes that you say have been nerfed?
    He employs a heuristic approach and uses linear algebra with a combinatronic curve while contemplating meta-physics.......it's the GOAT way
    Don't forget stochastic calculus.

  9. #9
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    How is slotloser making 10K a week off of hexes that you say have been nerfed?
    He employs a heuristic approach and uses linear algebra with a combinatronic curve while contemplating meta-physics.......it's the GOAT way
    LMAO!!!
    All you "wokes" beware. The first to the revolution are the second to the guillotine.

  10. #10
    Originally Posted by Ex-AP View Post
    I typically spend 4 to 6 hours at a casino when scavenging and checking machines because I get tired. I’m beat at the 4 hour mark and must call it a day at 6 hours because my legs and feet are sore. I feel like I walked 4+ miles in those hours. It’s best left for the younger people who were born at the right time.
    A few months back I bought a LiteRider Envy power wheelchair. It's highly maneuverable, goes a max 3.5 MPH, and carries a charge for 15.5 miles. It disassembles into 4 parts and fits in the trunk of the car.

    I don't need a wheelchair for most activities like shopping or visiting the bar/casinos in Montana. There is not that much walking involved. But the big casinos are a problem. Big parking lots, big casino floors, long walks to the bathrooms, long way to the hotel rooms, etc. And it's hard for me to make several laps around the advantage slots in a days time.

    I bought the wheelchair in Spokane and took it to Coeur D'Alene Casino about 35 miles away where I had a two-day hotel comp. I assembled it in just a minute or so in the parking lot and jetted on into the casino.

    In short, the wheel chair is the nuts. I'm the fastest person on the casino floor now. I pass all the pedestrians up when I want to. Anywhere I go is fast and easy. I make several laps a day around the advantage slots no problem. Restroom or hotel rooms breaks no problem. It's quick and easy. It's all fast and easy and I'm not tuckered out at the end of the day. I'm not in the wheel chair full time. For restaurants I just park outside and walk in. For banks of advantage slots I pull up then get out of the wheelchair.

    I paid $1709 for it and it payed for itself on those first two days. It sat in the trunk for a couple of months then I made another trip that I just returned from. Now I'm shopping for a van so I don't have to assemble/disassemble. Just pull up and use a lift. This thing could open me back up to long distance travel to the big casinos.

    The past few months I've been catching news items about mobility scooters on the Las Vegas strip and how young people with no disabilities are using them. As a slot hustler I can tell you this. If I would have thought about it 20 years ago when I was in very good shape I would have bought a mobility scooter to jet around the casinos. Unless the pedestrians are track stars they can't keep up with you. A mobility scooter on the Las Vegas Strip is a slot hustlers dream.

    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...pF_3b9Qve9zcYX
    All you "wokes" beware. The first to the revolution are the second to the guillotine.

  11. #11
    PS: The wheel chair has a basket underneath the chair and a sort of backpack that attaches to the backrest. I use them instead of luggage now.
    All you "wokes" beware. The first to the revolution are the second to the guillotine.

  12. #12
    Mickey is using unfair Performance Enhancing Drugs/vehicle. If you ain’t cheatin you ain’t tryin.

  13. #13
    Yeah, already knew about waterfall. Always checking the slot companies' marketing info.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. How to handicap Opportunities in Bonus Slots using Wild Pirates
    By Ex-AP in forum Whatever's On Your Mind
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-29-2020, 04:28 PM
  2. Finding KJ
    By Moses in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-22-2019, 01:39 AM
  3. Class II slots
    By pepe in forum California/Western US Casinos
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-30-2018, 01:27 PM
  4. Crude oil: Finding clues by juxtaposing barclays and opec spake
    By kittycriston in forum Money, Shopping, Real Estate, Investing
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-01-2013, 03:57 AM
  5. What after Christmas deals are you finding?
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Money, Shopping, Real Estate, Investing
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-26-2011, 01:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •