Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: this is why I have to remember to not talk shit to random peoples.

Some dude shot at me in 2020 for giving him the finger.

The strip is nuts.

https://networkinvegas.com/moron-liv...s-vegas-strip/
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Life is nuts, or not. Which is the reason to focus on stuff that matters.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

Possible hoax, might be interested in odds.
    Criticism:
    You don't speak that way using n-words to black people.
    The white guy must be Polish or related to Blackhole.
    Just some of the dialogue isn't natural, seems forced to try selling BS.

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Some dude shot at me in 2020 for giving him the finger.

The strip is nuts.

https://networkinvegas.com/moron-liv...s-vegas-strip/
    Didn’t we determine the word “thug” is racist and shouldn’t be used?

https://www.inquirer.com/opinion/com...-20190417.html

Originally Posted by theywontpayontuesday View Post
    Criticism:
    What, are they the nobility and committing lčse-majesté against them justifies the death penalty?

Whites shouldn't call ghetto thugs "niggas" unless they want to get stabbed or unless they're carrying concealed.

Damn fool should call his podcast "Death wish."

Him getting stabbed seemed to be almost appropriate under the circumstances.

These ghetto thugs are wild animals: they delight in stabbing and shooting their own let alone whites.

Wiggers like this clown just don't get it.
    Last edited by MisterV; 03-16-2021 at 09:40 AM.
    What, Me Worry?

V with the elbow from the top rope.

Hopped-up monkeys typing. Ha.

Well, the thing I don't get with V is that it is, or isn't an act.

I mean, who literally mistakes Mathew Chapter 13 for a thirteen-year-old person named Mathew Chapter? I wondered, for a second there, that old Monet and V were trying to set old Garnabby up, the way that he and Tablepooey seemed to, on occasion.

But, old V just keeps talking the same old gibberish. As if he can't stop long enough to hear himself.

Must be all the drugs were not so harmless as he thought.

*borders on hysteria

V with the elbow from the top rope. ---> The Problem with Power.

https://anagram-solver.net/V%20with%....?partial=true
    Last edited by Garnabby; 03-16-2021 at 10:39 AM.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

Originally Posted by theywontpayontuesday View Post
    Criticism:
    The white guy must be Polish or related to Blackhole.
    Just some of the dialogue isn't natural, seems forced to try selling BS.
    I think it was likely real. I have pretty good eye for faked videos and no alarm bells went off on this one. Even his leg is bumped up where he got the stitches. Pretty sure it wasn't faked but the guy is so stupid one has to wonder. Then you realize oh he's a guy with no talent wanting to be on youtube with his racism (?). Yea, def stupid.

Respectable he hit that guy but again it was just stupid.

edit - actually pre-action it does seem believable. He keeps looking up .. either he'd already talked to those guys or something.. He talks about winding it down then keeps looking up as he walks up then we hear something pouring down. It really does seem likely staged. The rest of it is really well done though for a staged video.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Whites shouldn't call ghetto thugs "niggas" unless they want to get stabbed or unless they're carrying concealed.

Damn fool should call his podcast "Death wish."

Him getting stabbed seemed to be almost appropriate under the circumstances.

These ghetto thugs are wild animals: they delight in stabbing and shooting their own let alone whites.

Wiggers like this clown just don't get it.
    Yea can't really disagree with anything said here.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    V with the elbow from the top rope.

I wish the underlying basis for my above post did not exist; the notion that all people are equal is appealing yet currently not a reality.

Whites look down their noses at blacks for a variety of reasons: the biggest is probably the fairly recent history of slavery with the "master/slave" relationship still firmly rooted in all of our minds.

Another reason is the abject failure of blacks in America to improve both their lot and their neighborhoods.

I grew up in Plainfield, NJ, a bedroom community of NYC; as a kid it was mostly white, middle and upper middle class with a "black section," i.e. small ghetto of shitty homes.

Black rioters ran amuck in the sixties, leading to basically all the whites in Plainfield saying "Fuck this shit, I'm outs here" and then fleeing.

Today Plainfield is majority black, black run, and has become, quite predictably, a festering sore, a shit hole.

I wish it weren't so, but to deny reality is delusional.

For a bit I lived in south Jersey, in a nice white town a few towns away from one of if not the worst city in America, Camden NJ.

see:

"Staggering poverty surrounded by staggering wealth."

I wish it weren't so.

This past year has seen the "black lives matter" movement gain traction; but given what I see happening I can only conclude it is bullshit because many blacks don't treat their own lives as having value, so why should anyone else feel differently?
    Last edited by MisterV; 03-16-2021 at 11:48 AM.
    What, Me Worry?

I'm basically liberal but there are many observations like this. With the whites who were forced to integrate in South Africa and such many of them are fleeing that country. https://web.archive.org/web/20080416...518-25_2003186 Was the most civilized country in Africa from what little I know. I really don't like talking about this stuff as it isn't productive to life and blacks who try to do the right thing in life. They don't need to hear it. Only people who need to hear it are the politically vocal liberals. I looked at my NPR feed on facebook and there were 3 articles framing some racist aspect in the US. I see little reason to think much will change before I die if ever.

For a bit I lived in south Jersey, in a nice white town a few towns away from one of if not the worst city in America, Camden NJ.
    Were did you live Haddonfield or Collingswood? Haddonfield is one of the nicer areas not only in South Jersey, but all of the Philly suburban area. It is amazing that it is 2 stops away on the Patco hi-speed line or a couple miles by car from Camden.

You wouldn't know it from the video, but there is a part of Camden, along the waterfront, consisting of a Rutgers university campus, minor league baseball stadium, aquarium, outdoor concert venue and newer mid to higher priced condominiums that is very nice and safe.

I used to walk or bike across the Ben Franklin bridge (from Philly) and spend the day on the waterfront, several times a year and then return to Philly by the ferry. A group from the bar I frequented, on the Philly waterfront side, used to take the ferry across to several Riversharks (minor league baseball) games each year. And like most minor league baseball, it was really geared towards families and kids, with lots of activities. Always felt safe, in the stadium and walking the waterfront getting to the stadium.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 03-16-2021 at 12:09 PM.

I wish the underlying basis for my above post did not exist; the notion that all people are equal is appealing yet currently not a reality.

Whites look down their noses at blacks for a variety of reasons: the biggest is probably the fairly recent history of slavery with the "master/slave" relationship still firmly rooted in all of our minds.

Another reason is the abject failure of blacks in America to improve both their lot and their neighborhoods.

I grew up in Plainfield, NJ, a bedroom community of NYC; as a kid it was mostly white, middle and upper middle class with a "black section," i.e. small ghetto of shitty homes.

Black rioters ran amuck in the sixties, leading to basically all the whites in Plainfield saying "Fuck this shit, I'm outs here" and then fleeing.

Today Plainfield is majority black, black run, and has become, quite predictably, a festering sore, a shit hole.

I wish it weren't so, but to deny reality is delusional.

see:

"Staggering poverty surrounded by staggering wealth."

I wish it weren't so.

This past year has seen the "black lives matter" movement gain traction; but given what I see happening I can only conclude it is bullshit because many blacks don't treat their own lives as having value, so why should anyone else feel differently?
    BLM has taken in multi-millions of dollars but has done absolutely nothing for the black community. They are marxists first and foremost.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Mickey dropping in with puppetry on cue.

We had to flee the south side of Chicago in the mid 60's in what they call the "exodus" . That's 55 years ago and still nothing has changed. Probably has gotten worse.

Originally Posted by regnis View Post
    We had to flee the south side of Chicago in the mid 60's in what they call the "exodus" . That's 55 years ago and still nothing has changed. Probably has gotten worse.
    White flight.

Originally Posted by kewlJ
    Were did you live Haddonfield or Collingswood?
    Haddonfield.

The contrast between Haddonfield and Camden was mind boggling.
    What, Me Worry?

I grew up in Plainfield, NJ
    Ya don't say...Milt Campbell was a local hero where I grew up, a few miles downstream, between 22 & 28.

For grades 6-8 we moved south, close to where 130 meets 73.

Thread Information