Page 5 of 59 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Finding Grandpa's Newell

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Again, the deal was that there was going to be a rendezvous in Gilbert Arizona, where the RV in question could be viewed. Instead we get phony picture of an RV supposedly in South Dakota. (It's not in South Dakota....there is no actual RV). But Singer knows that MaxPen was willing to travel to Gilbert, so that is why the phantom RV is now in South Dakota.

It's funny for an RV that supposedly has been in Gilbert Arizona most of the year, we were never offered to view it in Gilbert Arizona, 290 miles away from Las Vegas. Instead we were offered to view it 700 miles away in Colorado and now 1200 miles away in South Dakota. The reason: Rob figures no one will do that.
    What an idiot. My ad CLEARLY says the location is in Gilbert, Az.
    Yes it does. My mistake. Was looking on a small screen and looking at the wrong listing. (The one mickey referenced).

So the RV is available for MaxPen to view or are you going to pull the rug out when he makes arrangements and say it was mysteriously sold.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Come on Rob, you promised that the hardcore proof of the RV Purchase would be given on January 18th. And it seems that you are once again backpedaling on it since it is January 19th and still no hardcore history of the RV Purchase.. I made a stupid "Surefire bet," on here for $100 , that "Surefire bet," ended up LOSING, and although I never said exactly WHEN I would pay that losing $100 bet, I got permanantly banned for Welching from here when I didn't pay that $100 bet after like TWO MONTHS. I only got reinstated after I paid the $100 through a third party.... Rob, you've been claiming you would show hardcore proof of the RV Purchase for way longer than two months and you didn't get banned or anything. Just saying.... On. Supplementing note, your pictures in the RV you posted last year looked really stiff, uncomfortable, and unhappy as if it wasn't YOUR RV....
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Again, the deal was that there was going to be a rendezvous in Gilbert Arizona, where the RV in question could be viewed. Instead we get phony picture of an RV supposedly in South Dakota. (It's not in South Dakota....there is no actual RV). But Singer knows that MaxPen was willing to travel to Gilbert, so that is why the phantom RV is now in South Dakota.

It's funny for an RV that supposedly has been in Gilbert Arizona most of the year, we were never offered to view it in Gilbert Arizona, 290 miles away from Las Vegas. Instead we were offered to view it 700 miles away in Colorado and now 1200 miles away in South Dakota. The reason: Rob figures no one will do that.
    Yes it does. My mistake. Was looking on a small screen and looking at the wrong listing. (The one mickey referenced).

So the RV is available for MaxPen to view or are you going to pull the rug out when he makes arrangements and say it was mysteriously sold.
    It would be hilarious, if you and Max both went. It would be priceless, seeing you meet Rob in person. HOF moment

You made no "mistake". You were simply trying desperately to do what you always do when it comes to your feeling of inadequacy whenever it comes to me--seed doubt in everyone's minds by telling a bevy of lies.

Obviously max is a bundle of nerves since I posted today, as are you. As I said, all arrangements must be made thru the contract info on my ad. It won't alter anything I'm trying to accomplish which is to successfully sell our Newell, but max has a very tough choice facing him.

PS: my watches are worth more than $48000, and since I recently re-registered the Newell in our names your snoop site wouldn't know it. And once again, even if you can't comprehend, every house and car I bought in the last 20 years except the truck has been for our children. That makes probate much simpler, and I couldn't care less about what other people think we have. You and others here may still be in the rat race. I happily let it go.

Wise up.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Come on Rob, you promised that the hardcore proof of the RV Purchase would be given on January 18th. And it seems that you are once again backpedaling on it since it is January 19th and still no hardcore history of the RV Purchase.. I made a stupid "Surefire bet," on here for $100 , that "Surefire bet," ended up LOSING, and although I never said exactly WHEN I would pay that losing $100 bet, I got permanantly banned for Welching from here when I didn't pay that $100 bet after like TWO MONTHS. I only got reinstated after I paid the $100 through a third party.... Rob, you've been claiming you would show hardcore proof of the RV Purchase for way longer than two months and you didn't get banned or anything. Just saying.... On. Supplementing note, your pictures in the RV you posted last year looked really stiff, uncomfortable, and unhappy as if it wasn't YOUR RV....
    You are truly as dumb as they say.

I said I'd provide info that max and kew could utilize to come over here to see the RV and registration in person. That has happened, and I await their contact thru the contract info I provided in my ad.

Max, KJ or any others who care to get to the bottom of things should contact Rob by phone and ask for details about the RV; it is FSBO so he won't be able to tell if you are a legit purchaser or a forum member.

Ask questions such as length of ownership, whether it is free and clear, and finally request as part of your due diligence that he email service history records to you for your perusal.

All these questions are legitimate inquiries in matters of this kind and he'll answer them ... if and only if he owns it and thinks you're for real.
    What, Me Worry?

None of it makes any sense, including that RS said that he couldn't be bothered and would not return to respond here, and yet is responding, quite diligently. Those would appear to be the actions of someone trying hard to clean up a mess of mistakes.

And the ad does say Emery, SD. And Gilbert, AZ.

Between the discrepancy as to where the motor home is, the lack of pictures, the run on sentences lack of punctuation in the verbiage, and the complete lack of detail, less effort went into trying to sell a half million dollar motor home, than most people put into selling a fifty dollar item on eBay or OfferUp. The ad also says to Contact via email, but provides only a phone number. Whatever is going on or is not going on, this ad seems to have been created just for us. Which is also puzzling, because if this ad were created just for us, I'd think that someone who claims to have systematically and methodically uncovered some slot machine bug that only one other person in the world found, would show more attention to detail than this.

Then again, that "receipt" for the Newell was also pretty shoddily put together, so maybe all this is just representative of an inaccurate mind. Either that or places that sell million dollar motor homes create crappy receipts and people who buy half million dollar motor homes don't care to see any pics or even know exactly where the thing is before deciding to inquire on it.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

I was also surprised to see the ad poorly written. Rob is one of the best writers I've seen. For him to halfass word the ad that way for 500k is very odd.

It's been a few years but I remember Rob posting that he used a South Dakota address because he could register his RV there for $800 a year as opposed to $20,000 per year in Arizona.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

The mention of Emery SD, is not unusual, it's the lack of photos and the poor verbiage. For a big sale of half a mil, lack of effort in the ad.

LOL.

Have any of you wondered why there are only two photos? Talk about tight. Check out the varying levels of service for RVTrader.com. For $35, you get up to 4 photos and no video or anything. For two weeks. Now if you go to the enhanced level, you get eight weeks of ads, plus up to 20 photos plus video.

Now why wouldn't somebody selling a 500K RV want to show some video? Or 20 photos? Or have it on the market for six extra weeks?

Well, the answer is obvious -- it costs another $60.

LOL. This is actually pretty funny. Rob has the only $35 Newell ad on the site.

Talk about perspective. You know, if I were trying to pretend I was selling a 500K RV, I think I would shell out the $200 for the top of the line ad package.

I mean, somebody too tight to shell out $100 for enhanced to make a point -- c'mon, man. That kind of dude would be hanging in places like Reno or Laughlin on a regular basis. You know, to save money.

Now there is nothing wrong with saving money, but being too tight to spring the extra sixty bucks to sell a 500K RV -- even I'm not that tight.

I don't think it's a mention of Emery, SD. It may be that the RVTrader software detected his location from his IP address as Emery, SD, and automatically filled in that location. Or maybe he registered under that SD address and the listing picked it up that way. And then he added the "Located in Gilbert, AZ" run-on sentence in the verbiage, not realizing that the ad was auto displaying the SD location. But that he would let the ad run live without realizing this location issue just adds to the over all sloppiness.

As far as what Red is saying, yes I agree with him. But RS will probably come back and say he didn't want to bother with spending too much on the ad since he has set this whole thing up for the claim that it is supposedly already sold. But in that case...why run an ad at all? especially one that is so slipshod that it would be more likely to turn off than attract potential buyers. And if you get only four pictures for that lowest package price, why post only two, and two poorly composed images at that.
    Last edited by MDawg; 01-19-2021 at 09:41 PM.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    I don't think it's a mention of Emery, SD. It may be that the RVTrader software detected his location from his IP address as Emery, SD, and automatically filled in that location. Or maybe he registered under that SD address and the listing picked it up that way. And then he added the "Located in Gilbert, AZ" run-on sentence in the verbiage, not realizing that the ad was auto displaying the SD location. But that he would let the ad run live without realizing this location issue just adds to the over all sloppiness.

As far as what Red is saying, yes I agree with him. But RS will probably come back and say he didn't want to bother with spending too much on the ad since he has set this whole thing up for the claim that it is supposedly already sold. But in that case...why run an ad at all? especially one that is so sloppy that it would be more likely to turn off than attract potential buyers.

Well, that's the thing...why run an ad that's really a non-ad? I mean, c'mon, every other Newell has a minimum of 15 photos. The ones the price of Rob's have video tours.

So the ad budget for selling a 500K RV is $35? Well, I'm no expert, but that does seem a mite tight.

At least explain why, with four photos available for the $35, you couldn't press your camera button two more times. Could be there were just two photos taken of the Newell in the rest stop that one had available? Who knows?

I'm frugal and I would cough the extra dough, for the premium package on a large sale, such as this. Mind you I would never buy a 1.5 mil behemoth, that depreciates 100k a year

Red, if this thing were being run in terms of the house's payoff for different expected outcomes, wouldn't
    RS declares the thing sold before anyone is able to get to it
    be the favorite, paying less than 1:1?

What would the longshot be? that this exact Newell is available for viewing, matches the one RS had to keep his shoes off of, matches the VIN of the receipt RS supplied, and is registered and has been registered since 2012, in RS' [real] name?

Oh man the suspense is killing me. People getting “butthurt” or MaxPen humiliating Robochio, what will it be?

In my years I've come to not try and figure out everyone but literally WTF is going on. Does Rob think he is going to convince anyone? Why bother with this pathetic attempt?

I literally feel stupid pointing out how stupid this is and thus won't.

That in itself says a ton.

Best case is he can afford to blow $35 and get some guys riled up in a forum because he has nothing else to do. Every other legitimate possibility is pathetic and only becomes moreso under consideration.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    It's also the only listing of a motor home with but two poorly composed, partial images of its outside. (Only 2/4 are pictures...the other two are nothing.) The other Newell listings I noticed had around fifty pictures, well composed and including the interior.

https://www.rvtrader.com/listing/201...IDE-5015246175

If I wanted to create a listing to make sure no one looked closely or bought the RV, I'd make it this minimalistic too. I'd also come on here at VCT and declare that I won't be back to follow up, which seems to be the way RS has been handling this entire Newell affair, dropping a line here and there, and then declaring that he's too busy to bother for a while. I'll leave it to the rest of you to investigate whether this is legitimate or bogus, or is the exact Newell that was depicted previously.

This is a joke. This is exterior pics of the Newel that was at the campground Rob stayed at with his camper. The interior of that Newel would look nothing like the one he posed in at the dealer. I just got done today. So I need a bit. Grandpa Newell Im ready to go wherever. PM me on here if you don't want to set something up publicly. Right now all you are doing is confirming to everyone on here you are full of shit. Except Mickey of course...lol

There's a very slim chance, Rob pulls this off. He's a YUGE dog. He might make us slugs eat some crow. Time will tell.

Obvious what's happening now that shit's gotten real: max and kew are sitting with their hands up each other's butts desperately trying to create anything they possibly can to get their few minions to believe whatever BS they throw out in order that they NOT have to come over here to see reality for themselves like they both claimed they would. "My bags are packed"--sound familiar anyone?

I put just 2 pictures up that I already had because the rig's basically sold, and anyone interested in a Newell already knows all about them inside and out. They're not like the pagans here.

I've already received two calls and two emails plus a text, so that shows what kind of business sense the California flake has. Have two viewing appointments this week already. So enuf with the weasel-words and hiding. No more time for chickenshit excuses. And max, if I threatened you you'd be nowhere to be found by now.

Man up.
    I can be in Gilbert AZ within 24 hours. Let's set this up.

Thread Information