Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9495556575859
Results 1,161 to 1,162 of 1162

Thread: Finding Grandpa's Newell

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post

A possible new explanation or theory since everyone has one. MaxPen said that because of the covid threat that he had some extra time on his hands and decided to look into Singer's background. Which he likely did all for his own amusement, and curiosity with never the intention of actually ever revealing anything. However, he also wanted to have a little "questionable" fun at rob's expense and subsequently dropped repeated hints of exposure "again questionable" of storms arising if Rob did not behave or even come back at one point. I do not think that he expected just how big the story would become on the board as everyone pro and con of Singer turned into an all-out battle which I think Max rather enjoyed. Suffice it to say that he pulled his own Rob Singer sick humor on the entire board and ate popcorn and watched the entire fiasco from start to end.
    I respect you to a certain extent. But please shut up with your conspiracy theory's. Max is just another AP con artist COWARD.

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    Originally Posted by BoSox View Post

A possible new explanation or theory since everyone has one. MaxPen said that because of the covid threat that he had some extra time on his hands and decided to look into Singer's background. Which he likely did all for his own amusement, and curiosity with never the intention of actually ever revealing anything. However, he also wanted to have a little "questionable" fun at rob's expense and subsequently dropped repeated hints of exposure "again questionable" of storms arising if Rob did not behave or even come back at one point. I do not think that he expected just how big the story would become on the board as everyone pro and con of Singer turned into an all-out battle which I think Max rather enjoyed. Suffice it to say that he pulled his own Rob Singer sick humor on the entire board and ate popcorn and watched the entire fiasco from start to end.
    I respect you to a certain extent. But please shut up with your conspiracy theory's. Max is just another AP con artist COWARD.
    Of course, the joke backfired on MaxPen but I do not find any enjoyment out of any of it. Outside background checks on members should only be considered if serious threats are made to members' lives. If Singer tells a few tales now and then who did it fucken hurt if everyone knows his reputation. It is the same thing with his slander if everyone knows it is coming it should fall on deaf ears. What the fuck are people messing with mickeycrimm for? Like he never called anyone a cock sucker before. I wish that I had even 10% of his AP knowledge, as well as his political knowledge. What do you guys want him to quit? That would be nuts.

Thread Information