Page 42 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

Thread: Finding Grandpa's Newell

Hi, Monet. How's it going? Mcap?

You know, on a couple of the numerology forums, I think, they were afraid to acknowledge me. Ha.

I mean, they believed in "spells", that if they read it, well, something would happen to them.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

Originally Posted by Garnabby View Post
    Hi, Monet. How's it going? Mcap?
    You and others may not like me but at least I talk about gambling and I give out a bunch of free information on how to gamble and get an edge.
    Sure, it may only net you 6 dollars an hour but its real information and once again it is about GAMBLING.
    Mother Fuckers making me want to drop some real knowledge on this forum about better plays currently out there.
    Ohhhh but the APs will hate me for posting up their livelyhood.
    DarkOz is Fucked up but I respect his gambling information.
    It's real... not sure about 20k per week/month but the premise is true.
    Fuck that... Power to the People!
    Wonder Twin Powers... Activate!

Last edited by monet; 02-28-2021 at 02:54 AM.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Maxpen has become far worse a human being than Singer ever was. All he is doing is revealing how evil and diabolical he is. He's damn sure not a person I would want to be associated with.
    Give it a rest Crimm. Singer is a self proclaimed gun toting world traveling secret agent man. He can take care of his business himself. He made his bed and he can lie in it.

If shutting down a 20 year troll is diabolical and evil consider me guilty.

You talk about giving back 10x worse than you get...lol... You don't have a clue on how to get that done.

Keep in mind that Singer insinuated more than once someone could face down a gun for no reason at all. I guess I should just cuck out and join Camp Singer as a man servant like you did....lmao...that may be your style but it certainly isn't mine.

Singer trolled because different people became obsessed with him. It was actually amusing watching people being played like a fiddle at Singer's discretion " even with some deliberate fabrications built-in " without all that gullibility and interference talk of his personal life, you might have seen a different man. Just possibly some people got what they deserved as it takes two to tango.

Meanwhile, carry on with all of your foolishness, but what others are saying about you, you are confirming everything being said, I hope that you are proud.
    Last edited by BoSox; 02-28-2021 at 03:17 AM.

You're one of the good ones, Monet. You and Tablepooey. The proverbial scorpion (and turtle) crossing river.

By all means, do carry on. And with the many edits. I, too, do this. It's a lot easier to just read the post than to try to find it in the smaller editor window. That gestalt, or synergy, thing that Red has going on.

Now as old V wrote, "Old Boy, Cheerio, Pip Pip, Toodaloo, and, Fuck Off." Ha.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

Maxpen has become far worse a human being than Singer ever was. All he is doing is revealing how evil and diabolical he is. He's damn sure not a person I would want to be associated with.
    Give it a rest Crimm. Singer is a self proclaimed gun toting world traveling secret agent man. He can take care of his business himself. He made his bed and he can lie in it.

You talk about giving back 10x worse than you get...lol... You don't have a clue on how to get that done.

Keep in mind that Singer insinuated more than once someone could face down a gun for no reason at all. I guess I should just cuck out and join Camp Singer as a man servant like you did....lmao...that may be your style but it certainly isn't mine.
    Dude, you have revealed yourself as just not much of a person. This is a site full of trolls talking bullshit. No harm done. But you are out to harm people. Axel and anyone else that knows you should reconsider associating with you. KJochio is reveling in your intent to harm people so he should be considered evil as well. I always knew you and KJochio were packing each other up the ass.

Maxpen, KJ and redietz. The evil empire of VCT. It's sad these three have devolved to such intense depravity.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 02-28-2021 at 03:28 AM.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    There are many interesting angles to this. For example, here's something some folks may not be comfortable discussing. A thought experiment, if you will.

"Singer" has been anti-gay for eons on forums, and has been pretty mouthy and rancid in his putdowns of gays. Now, let's say (remember, it's a thought experiment, ahem) "Singer" has a member of his immediate family who decided she (or he) was gay. Should that family member be given a heads up as to "Singer's" nasty homophobic rhetoric in hundreds of posts all these years? For those who would say, "No," then what if that family member was asked to be a caregiver to "Singer" in his declining years? Would it be fair to NOT tell that family member? If you WERE that family member, or that family member's partner, would YOU want to know what Rob has been posting for decades regarding gays?

Why would any forum poster owe more loyalty to "Rob Singer" than to a gay member of "Singer's" immediate family?

If family members get exposed to someone's online shenanigans, then maybe it's the fault of the person posting the stuff in the first place.
    You are now as bad as KJochio with the fantastical delusional bullshit.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    This is a forum for gamblers.
    We are supposed to be talking about gambling here.
    You Fuckers are sick.
    Go to some Fag Forum and talk about Faggot Shit.
    Once again this forum is for gamblers in all aspects of gambling meant to talk about gambling.
    You may hate MDawg but at least he talks about... GAMBLING!
    Tableplay, MickeyCrimm... they give out gambling advice and math.
    Good People.
    Movie, Food, Juice, Weight Loss, Song, and Covid threads are exempt but let's remember to talk about gambling.
    I thought you all were Advantage Players???
    Take, Take, Take but never give anything back for free.
    You can have Redietz's sports picks but you have to pay cash for them.
    TOTAL SCAM.
    ASSHOLES!
    Maybe Todd can start a new forum and call it "Diversity Today"

the premise is true.
    The premise is that running freeplay through once generates more freeplay.

Is that true?

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    The premise is that running freeplay through once generates more freeplay.

Is that true?
    Not sure because I only play in Las Vegas.
    A long time ago you could get rated off of your free play but that was a long time ago.
    For the most part, at least in Vegas, they want to see you put some coin through... not just pick up free play and leave.
    Some places, these days will cut you off if you just pick up.
    My instincts tell me that the premise of you generating free play off of picking up free play is a very low chance.
    Possible but difficult to believe.
    Shit Happens though.

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    Maybe Todd can start a new forum and call it "Diversity Today"
    Nice Zinger!

Dude, you have revealed yourself as just not much of a person.
    Crapgame did that awhile ago, when he bragged about charging his fellow enlisted men 100% interest for loans out of the Quartermaster's store.

Possible but difficult to believe.
    Have you ever read that such a thing exists (or existed) from anyone other than the bus rider?

Dude, you have revealed yourself as just not much of a person. This is a site full of trolls talking bullshit. No harm done. But you are out to harm people. Axel and anyone else that knows you should reconsider associating with you. KJochio is reveling in your intent to harm people so he should be considered evil as well. I always knew you and KJochio were packing each other up the ass.

Maxpen, KJ and redietz. The evil empire of VCT. It's sad these three have devolved to such intense depravity.
    Have no idea what you are talking about. Please explain how I am out to harm someone. No wonder you bitched out into the man servant role when Singer worked you over. When the SHTF you roll right over. Mr 10x.....lol
    Singer does a fine enough job harming himself. Look at where his life actions have gotten him.

Have no idea what you are talking about. Please explain how I am out to harm someone. No wonder you bitched out into the man servant role when Singer worked you over. When the SHTF you roll right over. Mr 10x.....lol
    Singer does a fine enough job harming himself. Look at where his life actions have gotten him.
    You and the other two idiots, KJochio and redietz have been trying to get me to roll over for how long now? How is that working out for you? You fucking scumbags deserve each other. It's you punk pieces of shit that are trying to rollover people. All of you should be shunned in the AP world. Fuck off and die, bitches.

Seems to be about time to shit or get off the pot?

Tableplay, MickeyCrimm... they give out gambling advice and math.
    Good People.
    Thanks Monet, you as well of course.

I worry about MaxPen.

Singer is one thing but MaxPen should NOT be laughing at DiDi's 10x. Just wait until Max hits the 20x or 30x. That shit is no joke. It won't just be the standard DiDi talk about doing your dad or whatever the fuck, Didi will move on to pets, other family members. Even harder hitting insults that we can't even conceive.

Please Maxpen, tread carefully.

BTW, quite amusing how Crimm loves play manservant role for other men. Trump I can at least understand.. but Singer?!?!?!
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Mickey defending Singer to this extent, is strange indeed. Singer is without a doubt in the wrong here on numerous levels. Why he keeps backing his old nemesis is beyond comprehension.

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    I worry about MaxPen.

Singer is one thing but MaxPen should NOT be laughing at DiDi's 10x. Just wait until Max hits the 20x or 30x. That shit is no joke. It won't just be the standard DiDi talk about doing your dad or whatever the fuck, Didi will move on to pets, other family members. Even harder hitting insults that we can't even conceive.

Please Maxpen, tread carefully.

BTW, quite amusing how Crimm loves play manservant role for other men. Trump I can at least understand.. but Singer?!?!?!
    Accountinquestion, Mickeycrimm is not taking sides on the issue he is just giving his perspective of what is going on that's it. All of this must be easy for you sitting back safely in the cheap seats waiting to see all the commotion going on without any shit in the game.

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Mickey defending Singer to this extent, is strange indeed. Singer is without a doubt in the wrong here on numerous levels. Why he keeps backing his old nemesis is beyond comprehension.
    Ozzy, I think you are completely missing the point on this one.

You and the other two idiots, KJochio and redietz have been trying to get me to roll over for how long now? How is that working out for you? You fucking scumbags deserve each other. It's you punk pieces of shit that are trying to rollover people. All of you should be shunned in the AP world. Fuck off and die, bitches.
    Actually, mickey, that's not true. I kind of like the fact you support "Singer." Call it selfish, but when a superficially smart gambling guy, like yourself, takes asinine positions that will be provably wrong....well, it just makes me feel smarter. Smarter than you and smarter in general.

If you'll notice, I haven't exactly been coaxing you to change your position on "Singer." I don't want you to "roll over." You are exactly where I want you to be, vis a vis "Singer."

You're just going to be, and please quote me on this, wrong, which is not terribly new on this forum.

Thread Information