Page 12 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Finding Grandpa's Newell

I have a simple solution to the current dilemma. Rob claims he fears meeting up with an unknown internet poster and demands ID in advance so he can do a background check. Max fears providing identification to Rob in advance because....well no one would want to send a copy of their driver's license to someone they don't really trust.

So instead of an advance driver's license, how about Rob just hire a local private security guard for 2 hours. They meet Max at Denny's and proceed to the Newell location. If it all checks out then Max pays for the security guard, shows his DL and Rob can gloat. If it's all bogus then Max is only out the cost of the trip, but he gets to gloat. It's all so simple.

Rob has real protection...not just an ID. Max doesn't have to give up his identity in advance. Everybody who is truthful wins.

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

At least you didn't go all DICKEY dimm on me. This is a reasonable response. You're clearly deluded though if you can't realize how much you worshiped Trump and far beyond his policies. I'd be surprised if you can find even 1 place where you separated yourself from Trump. You defended him in every possible way. Anyway.. you're not fun when you call me a derelict and don't go with the DiDi Daddy Deep Dicking off the Deep End type insults.
    Your TDS was so bad you hammered Trump everytime you got the chance. In your eyes there was absolutely nothing he did right. You wouldn't give an inch. But here you are, like the idiot you are, telling me that I'm one that has tunnel vision. Fuck you, idiot. I know the difference between Trump policies and Biden policies. Trumps policies put Americans first. Bidens policies put Americans last. I had damn good reason to stick with Trump you fucking ignoramus.
    I'm not the one in this conversation with TDS. You're the one who was so pulled in by him you called this virus a hoax. Now you're talking about getting the vaccine and your daddy type fucked that up too.

You're such a simpleton and apparently easy as fuck to con regardless of your history from the streets. Striking.

The dude legitimately had a diet coke button made and put on his desk. lmao.

Funny how you frame my pointing out his bullshit... Believe me, I could have commented far more. It was mostly in response to you pathetic fools who worshipped him. I saw him for what he is - a con.
    You're just pissed because KJ pulled his cock out of your ass.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by unowme View Post
    I have a simple solution to the current dilemma. Rob claims he fears meeting up with an unknown internet poster and demands ID in advance so he can do a background check. Max fears providing identification to Rob in advance because....well no one would want to send a copy of their driver's license to someone they don't really trust.

So instead of an advance driver's license, how about Rob just hire a local private security guard for 2 hours. They meet Max at Denny's and proceed to the Newell location. If it all checks out then Max pays for the security guard, shows his DL and Rob can gloat. If it's all bogus then Max is only out the cost of the trip, but he gets to gloat. It's all so simple.

Rob has real protection...not just an ID. Max doesn't have to give up his identity in advance. Everybody who is truthful wins.
    Not only would I pay the security guard. I would pay an additional 10k on the spot to Rob and provide my DL and passport to post on here. But unfortunately, it is obvious that Singer doesn't even have an inherited Newell at this point. So it is futile to try and proceed. But I will proceed in due time for his failing. I just need to find the time. Only because of all his passive aggressive threats. At least it has motivated me to take action.
    He won't even respond without getting all weird and secret agenty to a reasonable PM request. Ask him to post his response.

Name:  Screenshot_20210120-161841.jpg
Views: 416
Size:  40.4 KB

Apparently that is a lame PM according to him. I guess because it doesn't contain a mountain of BS

This troll has no idea how hard he is going to get trolled back. He will be on here crying for mercy and to make it stop.
    Last edited by MaxPen; 01-21-2021 at 11:13 PM.

Your TDS was so bad you hammered Trump everytime you got the chance. In your eyes there was absolutely nothing he did right. You wouldn't give an inch. But here you are, like the idiot you are, telling me that I'm one that has tunnel vision. Fuck you, idiot. I know the difference between Trump policies and Biden policies. Trumps policies put Americans first. Bidens policies put Americans last. I had damn good reason to stick with Trump you fucking ignoramus.
    I'm not the one in this conversation with TDS. You're the one who was so pulled in by him you called this virus a hoax. Now you're talking about getting the vaccine and your daddy type fucked that up too.

You're such a simpleton and apparently easy as fuck to con regardless of your history from the streets. Striking.

Funny how you frame my pointing out his bullshit... Believe me, I could have commented far more. It was mostly in response to you pathetic fools who worshipped him. I saw him for what he is - a con.
    This was actually kinda funny.

For the record - I barely interact with Kewlj on these forums unlike you.

Deep down inside it is you who wants to put your dick in some male asses. This much is clear.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by accountinquestion
    Deep down inside it is you who wants to put your dick in some male asses. This much is clear.
    Maybe, but I doubt it.

Seems to me Mickey is straight, very "old school" and conservative, and for guys like that one of the best insults you can give somebody is to accuse them of being a homosexual.
    What, Me Worry?

It cracks me up that you have the balls to cry about ME trolling YOU.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Hey Cunt, enough with Trump. He’s fucking history. I get it, he fucked up our country, he destroyed the economy, he created the China Virus, and of course the list is endless.

Let’s move on and concentrate on today and tomorrow with China Joe in charge. It’s obvious the media and big tech are already sucking his asshole keeping it clean. Let’s see where this gets us.

Forget about all the illegal aliens coming, wasting our tax dollars on Paris Climate, terrorists able to get back into our country, or whatever the 17 other orders he signed. That’s the kind of stuff we don’t see or feel right away.

What I’ve noticed in my area after only 2 days in office is the gas price already rose 31 cents. I’m talking 2 fucking days.

Forget about Trump and please start posting factual benefits as a result of Bidens administration. I for one need to be proven how much of a fucking idiot I was.

P.S. Meant to quote the CUNT not Mickey and don't know how to fix it. But, Mickeys quote fits well also.
    Last edited by blackhole; 01-22-2021 at 03:35 AM.

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion
    Maybe, but I doubt it.

Seems to me Mickey is straight, very "old school" and conservative, and for guys like that one of the best insults you can give somebody is to accuse them of being a homosexual.
    Crimm's been all the way up Singer's, and Trump's, asses, for a very long time. Maybe, more like a wannabe homo.

I think that he jealous of KJ.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    P.S. Meant to quote the CUNT not Mickey and don't know how to fix it. But, Mickeys quote fits well also.
    Gee, as if we didn't already figure that out, especially the part about you being too fucking stupid to "fix" it.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

RS will disappear for a while as usual and then come back and declare that the Newell was sold.

But that shouldn't change anything? Why not give up the new owner's information - I am sure this new owner would love to receive a thousand dollars from MaxPen just for a tour of his new prized possession. Or even just for some pictures of its inside.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    Hey Cunt, enough with Trump. He’s fucking history. I get it, he fucked up our country, he destroyed the economy, he created the China Virus, and of course the list is endless.

Let’s move on and concentrate on today and tomorrow with China Joe in charge. It’s obvious the media and big tech are already sucking his asshole keeping it clean. Let’s see where this gets us.

Forget about all the illegal aliens coming, wasting our tax dollars on Paris Climate, terrorists able to get back into our country, or whatever the 17 other orders he signed. That’s the kind of stuff we don’t see or feel right away.

What I’ve noticed in my area after only 2 days in office is the gas price already rose 31 cents. I’m talking 2 fucking days.

Forget about Trump and please start posting factual benefits as a result of Bidens administration. I for one need to be proven how much of a fucking idiot I was.

Sure thing and why don't you go back to hanging out at the Bellagio for a week and beg online for friends.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Sure thing and why don't you go back to hanging out at the Bellagio for a week and beg online for friends.

First of all it was two weeks. Second we were there with two other couples.

You need to get out of moms basement and get some air especially for that stinking cunt you have. How does your mom put up with your stink?

"Deep down inside" your ass is where you like KJ's slong.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post

It cracks me up that you have the balls to cry about ME trolling YOU.
    Yes, I have balls but you'll never get to touch them. Go back to acuntinquestion. He's likes it.

Yes, I have balls but you'll never get to touch them. Go back to acuntinquestion. He's likes it.
    Oh gee, how will I ever survive.

You really have become a complete idiot Crimm.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Your fantasies are bizarre.

I mean that isn't just an insult, these are consistent homo-erotic fantasies that you display openly on a gambling forum. Maybe they've called you out on all the other forums?

.. and LOL @ blackhole begging for friends from the forum he goes to put everyone down.

You people.

Your fantasies are bizarre.

I mean that isn't just an insult, these are consistent homo-erotic fantasies that you display openly on a gambling forum. Maybe they've called you out on all the other forums?

.. and LOL @ blackhole begging for friends from the forum he goes to put everyone down.

You people.
    Eh, homo. Suck that dicko.

Curious if there was a Gilbert meetup ?

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Name:  eiycno1mmqc01.png
Views: 850
Size:  199.4 KB

Originally Posted by unowme View Post
    Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Name:  eiycno1mmqc01.png
Views: 850
Size:  199.4 KB
    No doubt, was just trying to get a response from Max. Tar and feather time for Robby.

Thread Information