When we were feuding Rob wrote a lot of disparaging shit about my mother. At the time my mother's health was declining rapidly. Then one day the doctors told us she had only few days to live. The day after she died Rob wrote something about her. And I never told anyone here my mother had died.

It was subsequent to that Rob asked for a truce. I could have taken the tact that KJ and redietz did. I could have pulled the "I hate you forever" routine. But I'm not that kind of person. Sure, I'm a rough around the edges crusty old man. But, unlike KJ and redietz, I have the capacity to forgive and forget. Thats what I did and it wasn't even hard.

Rob didn't know my mother. He didn't know she was in declining health. He didn't know when she died. For all he knew my mother could have died years ago. He was writing stuff in response to bullshit I was writing about him and his family. He was writing stuff in response to bullshit KJ and redietz were writing about him. The one thing I knew about it is it was all bullshit on all our parts. We both knew it was just cheap entertainment. Looking back on it now I think the feud was pretty damn funny to a lot of people, including me.

So, there you have it. I forgave and forgot. KJ and redietz didn't. Those two just don't have any class.