Thread: Finding Grandpa's Newell

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

So you tell me how a broke person plays high stakes video poker for years?
    I just did! Read it again!

Here I will give you the short version. The -EV high stakes poker play, resulted in the person being broke. And Singer is not the only case. We recently saw similar with the nut job that shot 57 people in Vegas. Maybe he didn't go broke, but by all accounts he lost a good chunk of his wealth playing losing high stakes VP.

One more thing. You feel brazen calling me a liar. How about the guy that posted this:

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I think it is clear to everyone with a functioning brain that Rob does NOT have a Newell, never had a Newell, and has made some weak but very unconvincing attempts to keep the lie going. (The pics of him in a showroom Newell are hilarious, as is the fake for-sale ad.)

It is very clear to me that Rob never made big money through the double-up bug. If he did exploit that bug, he did so for relatively small money -- or at best he won via that bug, and then blew the money gambling later. Whatever the case, Rob never accumulated any real money assets via gambling. It's pretty obvious that all of Rob Singer's controversial stories are complete bullshit. Anyone who believes him at this point is either stupid or trolling.
    Funny, you don't seem to have the balls to call him a liar. Let's hear you say it. Say Dan Druff is a fucking liar! How about Druffocchio??

New signature just for you Crimm.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 01-31-2021 at 01:41 AM.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Thread Information