Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
I wonder whether the fact that Singer and MC are both avid Trump supporters influenced MC's decision to back off on his attacks on Singer?
No. We knew each other held conservative views for years. It was just the fact that Rob wanted to end the feud and asked for a truce. I'm a forgiving type of person. As you can see KJochio and redietz are not. They are both plain out haters. Hatred is a destructive emotion; its destroyed both KJochio and redietz.

I would have done the same with Larry had he asked. It doesn't matter who it is. If a person wants to let bygones be bygones I have no problem with it. Only lesser human beings have problems with it. Guess who the lessor human beings (on this site) are.
two issues with this mickey.

1.) You say Rob came to you "wanting to end your feud and asked for a truce". Well, Rob didn't do that with me, nor have I heard he did so with Redietz. So how could you compare your resolution with Rob to our non-resolution?

2.) second thing I am going to say is about the timing. Rob requesting your truce and end to your feud, coincided exactly with his new double up bug claim. I mean exactly! It was a time, much like now that Rob had no credibility. He had been pushing his progression system 10 year, several million dollar claim that had been thoroughly debunked at the time and was about to launch this brand new double up claim, and amend the timeline. He had lost his enabler, Alan, and Rob needed someone to help him, to lend some kind of credibility. Funny how at that exact moment Rob comes to you wanted in end your feud and have a truce.

If you don't think those two things (asking for a truce and launching his new claim of the double up bug) are related, you are either stupid or playing stupid, and I think you are far from stupid. But you do what you need to do.