Page 17 of 59 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Finding Grandpa's Newell

That is an astonishing and sad account. You said that you "read it". Can I ask where / what the source is?

It reads like it is someone that knows the situation, a friend or acquaintance of Rob or a family member, with insight as to how the son-in-law feels and other things?
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Wow CUNT !!!!! That was one hell of an attempt to hopefully get noticed by the Maxpens, queers like Kiwlj and Mr. Professor V., Axelasses, the list goes on.

You must have sat on the bottom step of your basement entrance hoping to get a draft from upstairs (since you have no windows) so you could get all the oxygen possible to keep your brain at its peak performance to print such a masterpiece.

For us older guys picture Dobie Gillis sitting in front of that statue of the person thinking with his elbow on his knee and head resting on his hand. In CUNTS case there would’ve been smoke pillowing from the top of the head traveling up the steps into mom’s residence triggering the smoke alarm and causing panic.

You just wrote a summary of someone’s life you never meet, spoke to, or know anything about, including his wife or kids. Your whole fictional story was based on unconfirmed anonymous posts from anonymous people, from an anonymous degenerate gambling forum. Just because anonymous degenerate gamblers say so, doesn't make it so.

The best part of all of this is you’re a basement dweller having the CUNT to critique someone and his family’s life unable to confirm a single fact. DOES THAT SOUND FAMILIAR ON THIS SITE? How ironic while you’re sleeping surrounded by rat traps in your damp basement.

This post finally exposes CUNT for the real true STINKING CUNT he really is!

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    Wow CUNT !!!!! That was one hell of an attempt to hopefully get noticed by the Maxpens, queers like Kiwlj and Mr. Professor V., Axelasses, the list goes on.

You must have sat on the bottom step of your basement entrance hoping to get a draft from upstairs (since you have no windows) so you could get all the oxygen possible to keep your brain at its peak performance to print such a masterpiece.

For us older guys picture Dobie Gillis sitting in front of that statue of the person thinking with his elbow on his knee and head resting on his hand. In CUNTS case there would’ve been smoke pillowing from the top of the head traveling up the steps into mom’s residence triggering the smoke alarm and causing panic.

You just wrote a summary of someone’s life you never meet, spoke to, or know anything about, including his wife or kids. Your whole fictional story was based on unconfirmed anonymous posts from anonymous people, from an anonymous degenerate gambling forum. Just because anonymous degenerate gamblers say so, doesn't make it so.

The best part of all of this is you’re a basement dweller having the CUNT to critique someone and his family’s life unable to confirm a single fact. DOES THAT SOUND FAMILIAR ON THIS SITE? How ironic while you’re sleeping surrounded by rat traps in your damp basement.

This post finally exposes CUNT for the real true STINKING CUNT he really is!
    Well said blackhole," except about the queer's remark " that was a very good post! I could not agree more.
    Last edited by BoSox; 01-29-2021 at 07:23 AM.

"It had a good beat, echoed with the ring of truth, and best of all I can dance to it: I give it a 98."

*grading a good performance by accountinquestion on Gambling Bandstand*
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    I read this and I just become immensely sad.

What Rob portrays then the reality of his life... so different.

He's older, didn't ever keep ahold of any money. I run into these guys in life. 65+ and broke. SS barely covers anything, all living on that edge of not quite homeless. No property - usually a car. Rob and his wife (lovely lady) lives in the frontyard inside his broken down RV that was towed to his daughter's driveway. Living mostly off macaroni and P&J sandwiches. His daughter invites him in, but the man of the house (aka son-in-law) is perpetually perturbed at Rob's bumming meals and insisting at eating at the table with them. However, his daughter still feels great pity for Rob. Rob always gave her attention when he was around. When flush with food stamps - once or twice a year - Rob buys some steaks and cooks them. He must repeat some variation of "A man should eat well" line 20 times during these ordeals.

On the internet though Rob thinks he can be someone. He comes up with grandiose stories full of so much bullshit they're seen as nonsense by every sharp forum poster. Yet it doesn't dissuade Rob. A stupid man doesn't have the capacity to understand what they don't understand. Rob sincrely believes he is going to pull the wool over someone's eye, just for the equivalent of a grain of respect. He just wants to be seen as someone. The sort of man who drives around in a Newell. Sadly in his actual life he has nothing else to offer anyone.... except for a P&J sandwich and a cramped placed to sit in a pop-up.

Just the pointlessness of his life. The bleakness. The sadness. The people hurt by his gambling problems and pathological lying. That $40 he spent on the ad could have given him a shot to take his wife to their yearly steak and dinner deal in downtown LV. Where they tow their pop-up every year and dutifully park it at the Circus Circus. Rob comes alive though and manages to go through all the cash they have available. On a good year, he doesn't get into the credit cards. These days his wife keeps them and Rob has come to understand if he does it again, she WILL leave him. Unfortunately for her it is mostly bluster, because it is clear she has no better option. What sort of woman would want to live in a RV, where they're but tolerated guests parked in the frontyard. The neighbors not happy because the RV hasn't moved in years and it really does impact the neighborhood. They have pity though. They feel for the old man in a broken down RV who tells endless stories of his "glory days."
    I’d agree mom’s basement is preferable to daughter’s driveway. You never did answer me if mom let you have an extra pudding cup for thanksgiving, you said you’d answer after a month, it’s 2021 now.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    That is an astonishing and sad account. You said that you "read it". Can I ask where / what the source is?

It reads like it is someone that knows the situation, a friend or acquaintance of Rob or a family member, with insight as to how the son-in-law feels and other things?
    KJ, I guess you really are THAT stupid? That whole spiel about Singer was a figment of Cunts imagination. Damn, dude. Are you interested in buying a bridge I have for sale?
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    KJ, I guess you really are THAT stupid? That whole spiel about Singer was a figment of Cunts imagination. Damn, dude. Are you interested in buying a bridge I have for sale?
    Hum, Mickey has a bridge. That is a very trollish thing. Lean down under the bridge and tell Rob I said "hi".

Look Mickey, I didn't say I believed it. That is why I asked for a source. He said he read it somewhere so I asked for a source.

Now I know you don't want to hear this, but most of the references are things that me and several other people that have looked into Rob, have found via public records. Not everything, but much of it matches up. And that is just a fact. Rob just isn't who he pretends to be, and you are helping him pretend to be. Everyone knows that now. You even know that. You don't seem to be big enough to admit it, but you know it.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    "It had a good beat, echoed with the ring of truth, and best of all I can dance to it: I give it a 98."

*grading a good performance by accountinquestion on Gambling Bandstand*
    Name:  rod sterling.jpg
Views: 535
Size:  10.3 KB
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

DiDi had the only sad response. Most are predictable. My inside scoop on Rob may or may not be true. I was told it all second hand.

As far as his son-in-law my understanding is he's just tired of Rob being around and having to support him. He's tired of the front shitter being used by Rob. In his eyes, Rob isn't even that old yet. He loves Rob's daughter dearly but just can't bring himself to action. The RV doesn't even run and there is nowhere else to go.

Now I might be totally wrong about this. Some of you guys all worked up defending Rob. Rob the guy who called the DTG over their videopoker play. It is all a joke. The Newell. Rob Singer. what the fuck evers.

It is all a joke, we all know to some degree it isn't a joke. Just like the fact I live in mom's basement. Maybe you guys are closer than you realize. Maybe this is me lashing out. Maybe.. I also heard that Rob Singer crushed it with the double up bug and bought a 1.5 million dollar RV. Which is more likely? The shit I make up - a man who has never met or talked to Rob. Or the stories Rob tells us?

I know why it is painful but it was all 100% parody.

BTW. I am king of this basement.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by mcap View Post

He's older, didn't ever keep ahold of any money. I run into these guys in life. 65+ and broke. SS barely covers anything, all living on that edge of not quite homeless. No property - usually a car. Rob and his wife (lovely lady) lives in the frontyard inside his broken down RV that was towed to his daughter's driveway. Living mostly off macaroni and P&J sandwiches. His daughter invites him in, but the man of the house (aka son-in-law) is perpetually perturbed at Rob's bumming meals and insisting at eating at the table with them. However, his daughter still feels great pity for Rob. Rob always gave her attention when he was around. When flush with food stamps - once or twice a year - Rob buys some steaks and cooks them. He must repeat some variation of "A man should eat well" line 20 times during these ordeals.

On the internet though Rob thinks he can be someone. He comes up with grandiose stories full of so much bullshit they're seen as nonsense by every sharp forum poster. Yet it doesn't dissuade Rob. A stupid man doesn't have the capacity to understand what they don't understand. Rob sincrely believes he is going to pull the wool over someone's eye, just for the equivalent of a grain of respect. He just wants to be seen as someone. The sort of man who drives around in a Newell. Sadly in his actual life he has nothing else to offer anyone.... except for a P&J sandwich and a cramped placed to sit in a pop-up.

Just the pointlessness of his life. The bleakness. The sadness. The people hurt by his gambling problems and pathological lying. That $40 he spent on the ad could have given him a shot to take his wife to their yearly steak and dinner deal in downtown LV. Where they tow their pop-up every year and dutifully park it at the Circus Circus. Rob comes alive though and manages to go through all the cash they have available. On a good year, he doesn't get into the credit cards. These days his wife keeps them and Rob has come to understand if he does it again, she WILL leave him. Unfortunately for her it is mostly bluster, because it is clear she has no better option. What sort of woman would want to live in a RV, where they're but tolerated guests parked in the frontyard. The neighbors not happy because the RV hasn't moved in years and it really does impact the neighborhood. They have pity though. They feel for the old man in a broken down RV who tells endless stories of his "glory days."
    I’d agree mom’s basement is preferable to daughter’s driveway. You never did answer me if mom let you have an extra pudding cup for thanksgiving, you said you’d answer after a month, it’s 2021 now.
    If you say I said I'll answer, then sure. I don't recall mother buying pudding cups. Possibly when I was a child. I also don't remember buying any myself, only tapioca pudding cups at one point. So no knowledge of pudding cups.

Hope the answer helps and brightens your life with a little twinkle.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Accountinquestion, you put this entire above post based on the following:

DiDi had the only sad response. Most are predictable. My inside scoop on Rob may or may not be true. I was told it all second hand.

That is pretty fucken disgusting!

At the top of your first quote you wrote:

In the last quote you wrote:

I was told it all second hand.

Pathetic!
    Last edited by BoSox; 01-29-2021 at 09:25 PM.

Hum, Mickey has a bridge. That is a very trollish thing. Lean down under the bridge and tell Rob I said "hi".

Look Mickey, I didn't say I believed it. That is why I asked for a source. He said he read it somewhere so I asked for a source.

Now I know you don't want to hear this, but most of the references are things that me and several other people that have looked into Rob, have found via public records. Not everything, but much of it matches up. And that is just a fact. Rob just isn't who he pretends to be, and you are helping him pretend to be. Everyone knows that now. You even know that. You don't seem to be big enough to admit it, but you know it.
    Its sad that you have so much of your life wrapped up in whether Singer has any wealth or not. You really should seek professional help for your obsession. And you fell for Cunt's post hook, line and sinker.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

I don't endorse accountinquestion's embellishing as he did, that is why I immediately questioned where he read it (which is what he stated). I Particularly don't like speaking for different people, like Rob's son-in-law, daughter, neighbors and how they feel. It is ok to suggest that might be how they feel based on the facts, but a poster should make it clear that is their supposition.

There were also some inaccuracies posted. Rob's RV is not a "pop-up". A pop up is that pull behind thing from the 70's that opens up via tented sections. That is not what Rob has. He has a pull behind, lightweight Winnebago, sometimes called a Minnie or Minnie Winnie. And to the best of my knowledge it run and he uses it.

But lets not go off the deep end in criticism of accountinquestion. The fact remains that it was Rob who lied to, played and trolled everyone here for a solid year concerning a Newell RV, several years concerning playing the double up bug, and several decades concerning a winning progressive wagering system, with claims in the millions of dollars.

I'll close with a couple quotes by Dan Druff from last weekend. I am not cherry-picking from Druff's longer post. Feel free to read it again in it's entirety. Some of it goes on about the more recent challenge between MaxPen and Rob, and then Dan Druff explains why he doesn't feel the need to ban Rob (which is fine). I am just highlighting the parts about Rob's long running claims.

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I think it is clear to everyone with a functioning brain that Rob does NOT have a Newell, never had a Newell, and has made some weak but very unconvincing attempts to keep the lie going. (The pics of him in a showroom Newell are hilarious, as is the fake for-sale ad.)
    It is very clear to me that Rob never made big money through the double-up bug. If he did exploit that bug, he did so for relatively small money -- or at best he won via that bug, and then blew the money gambling later. Whatever the case, Rob never accumulated any real money assets via gambling, or otherwise he would have shown us by now. It's pretty obvious that all of Rob Singer's controversial stories are complete bullshit. Anyone who believes him at this point is either stupid or trolling. I actually believe coach belly is just a troll, and doesn't believe a word of what he writes about Rob.

I don't endorse accountinquestion's embellishing as he did, that is why I immediately questioned where he read it (which is what he stated). I Particularly don't like speaking for different people, like Rob's son-in-law, daughter, neighbors and how they feel. It is ok to suggest that might be how they feel based on the facts, but a poster should make it clear that is their supposition.

There were also some inaccuracies posted. Rob's RV is not a "pop-up". A pop up is that pull behind thing from the 70's that opens up via tented sections. That is not what Rob has. He has a pull behind, lightweight Winnebago, sometimes called a Minnie or Minnie Winnie. And to the best of my knowledge it run and he uses it.

But lets not go off the deep end in criticism of accountinquestion. The fact remains that it was Rob who lied to, played and trolled everyone here for a solid year concerning a Newell RV, several years concerning playing the double up bug, and several decades concerning a winning progressive wagering system, with claims in the millions of dollars.

I'll close with a couple quotes by Dan Druff from last weekend. I am not cherry-picking from Druff's longer post. Feel free to read it again in it's entirety. Some of it goes on about the more recent challenge between MaxPen and Rob, and then Dan Druff explains why he doesn't feel the need to ban Rob (which is fine). I am just highlighting the parts about Rob's long running claims.

I think it is clear to everyone with a functioning brain that Rob does NOT have a Newell, never had a Newell, and has made some weak but very unconvincing attempts to keep the lie going. (The pics of him in a showroom Newell are hilarious, as is the fake for-sale ad.)
    It is very clear to me that Rob never made big money through the double-up bug. If he did exploit that bug, he did so for relatively small money -- or at best he won via that bug, and then blew the money gambling later. Whatever the case, Rob never accumulated any real money assets via gambling, or otherwise he would have shown us by now. It's pretty obvious that all of Rob Singer's controversial stories are complete bullshit. Anyone who believes him at this point is either stupid or trolling. I actually believe coach belly is just a troll, and doesn't believe a word of what he writes about Rob.
    As I said, its very sad that you have so much of your life invested in Singer not being worth anything. And the truth is you don't really know how much he is worth. All you have is imaginative speculation. You haven't proved anything. So the case will never close for you. You are hooked on it for life. Singer is in your every thought and always will be.

As I said, its very sad that you have so much of your life invested in Singer not being worth anything. And the truth is you don't really know how much he is worth. All you have is imaginative speculation. You haven't proved anything. So the case will never close for you. You are hooked on it for life. Singer is in your every thought and always will be.
    Singer is as much in my every though as I and others they you attack in your defense of Singer are in your every thought.

Look, Singer made claims, claim after claim, some dating back decades, that were not and could not be true. I have challenged those claims, because they defy math and logic. Much the same as you challenged those claims for decades, before you made some odd deal to change what you know is the truth.

When I and others challenge his claims, he responded with nasty hateful personal attacks, just as he has done with everyone, yourself included for decades. So being that he is a public figure, I and others and others even before my time, like Arci, looked into who Singer was and is. And it is just bullshit, just like Dan Druff stated. I suppose Dan looked into some of it as well (maybe not). Based on his handling of the guy on his his Poker forum, he seems to look into things.

I'll bet you even looked into it at some point in the past. The info is public information. And Rob just is not anything close to these grandiose fantasy claims.

Now, you say I haven't provided "proof". I have shared some of the info that I and others found and anyone can find for themselves if the take a look. That is as far as I can go. If I go any further like posting actual info found online, I would be doxing Rob, which is against the rules of this forum, against the rules that I agreed to on the sites that I used and could even have legal consequences.

Read the last line I quoted from Dan Druff concerning coach belly. Dan says he is a troll who doesn't even believe what he is defending and writing about Rob. The same is true of you. We can ask Dan if you want. You are a top notch, highly respected AP Mickey. Everyone respects your AP ability (except the anti-APers), your AP knowledge and the things you choose to share on the topic of AP. But your backing and defending of Rob and nasty attacks on people that challenge Rob, is just exactly the same as Belly. It is a trolling act. Maybe you think it is funny and entertaining, I don't know.

You know something Kiwlj, you’re are a complete lying fraud. You claim that several other people looked into Rob via public records. From what I recall it was only money man Maxdepends and you that alleged doing that $5.00 search, or was it $2.50? That search anyone could do on the internet isn’t worth 25 cents. You even recommended others cough up their own couple of dollars and do their own search. These 2-bit search sites will come up with something with just a name and state with no idea if they even got the right guy. The reason they have disclaimers about posting the information they offer is because they can’t guarantee themselves a fucking thing of what they tell you is actual fact and need to protect themselves from legal action. That’s why once you said Rob had food stamp fraud, and apparently you did a second search and somehow you said that was missing. Pretty serious charge to vanish just like that.

You need a complete full name, actual existing or existed address, SS number, DOB, etc. which are facts to get a real search.

I contacted you via private PM and offered you at the time of your search claims at my expense a real report the same as an FBI search. I was willing to send you that factual information at no expense to you to do what you wanted with. All you had to do was send me the needed information to do such a search.

Instead, you contacted Dan Druff and told him what I offered and I guess you were hoping I was doing something illegal. Corporations have access to such reports to protect themselves from possible fraud. In fact, depending on the laws in the state you live in the employer in many cases don’t even have to share and is or limited what in fact he would have to show if asked by employee. For fact, many employees will sign a search release before it’s even done similar to a bank loan request with all sorts of stated stipulations.

I’ve come to the conclusion that you and Maxdepends don’t have now or ever did have any personal information of Rob for any real search. Both of you are willing to come up with any anonymous bullshit you possibly could to prove to anonymous people on anonymous gambling forums how well off you are, how clever you must be, and how wonderful your lives are beating casinos.

I admit many of Robs claims are out there, but so are many others. But when frauds want to take unconfirmed information and claim it as actual facts is no deferent than making anonymous casino win stories with no actual confirmation.

Then when one of these anonymous forum characters are offered the real deal, instead of accepting the offer to get actual confirmed facts cries foul play.

So Kiwlj you keep saying you have confirmed facts but you’re lying as usual. I’m not saying Rob is everything he claims to be, but one thing is for certain: everything you claim and hang your hat on about Rob is not a fucking fact. No different than 15 years of your alleged un-confirmed Las Vegas fantasy stories.

Rob having a Newell or not is one thing. But you can’t confirm for fact one way or the other anything else you and Maxdepends say. That goes for anything….

This is the second post by CUNT once again confirming the STINKING Diseased CUNT he really is. This CUNT is willing to attack a forum member, his wife, and children just for a laugh at the member and his families expense. His posts fall in the same bracket as GarnAssby's. Cunts posts, should be ignored with no responses like GarnAssbys presently are.

Parody Definition: an imitation of the style of a particular writer, artist, or genre with deliberate exaggeration for comic effect
    Last edited by blackhole; 01-30-2021 at 12:16 AM.

This is the second post by CUNT once again confirming the STINKING Diseased CUNT he really is. This CUNT is willing to attack a forum member, his wife, and children just for a laugh at the member and his families expense. His posts fall in the same bracket as GarnAssby's. Cunts posts, should be ignored with no responses like GarnAssbys presently are.

Parody Definition: an imitation of the style of a particular writer, artist, or genre with deliberate exaggeration for comic effect
    For someone who acts all weird and nasty'n'tough you sure got your panties in a knot over my goofy bullshit about some random people that have no direct link to this site outside of Rob Singer. His family's expense? Seriously? You're as big of a clown as anyone on here. The worst thing I said about Singer's wife is she had nothing better because that is why she's with him. That's pretty much a universal truth for everyone. You're clearly a fucking idiot. Didn't attack his children either shit for brains.

I actually didn't say much of anything bad about anyone but Singer. You're just pissed I didn't even bother to read your first post because you're boring AF.

Blackhole - like an asshole. You look at his post just like one looks at an asshole. Once you figure out what you're looking at it, you quit and move on. Nothing there.

Singer has typed countless nasty over the top things. You people are too feeble and have too selective of a memory. I post something plausible and the guys who voted they believe in Singer all at once are hurting for him. Can't make this shit up.

Maybe it wasn't a parody? Did I accidentally guess the truth? lol

I still own this fucking basement. Just remember that !

You need a complete full name, actual existing or existed address, SS number, DOB, etc. which are facts to get a real search.

I contacted you via private PM and offered you at the time of your search claims at my expense a real report the same as an FBI search. I was willing to send you that factual information at no expense to you to do what you wanted with. All you had to do was send me the needed information to do such a search.

Instead, you contacted Dan Druff and told him what I offered and I guess you were hoping I was doing something illegal.
    First of all the full name, past addresses, DoB, were all provided by Rob himself on these forums. You can confirm it is the same person by the age and family members listed.

And yes you did make that offer and I ignored you. Frankly I didn't trust you. You have done nothing but attack me on a personal level since the day I joined this forum. Now all of the sudden, you wanted to help me. I am supposed to trust YOU?

And yes I did contact Dan Druff. At WoV a couple years ago there was a member, sidthesquid (likely moses on this forum) who first PMed different members asking for any personal information they could provide (where I lived, a picture, where I played, a phone number etc). He then asked for the same information publicly on the forum. While I was not on that forum at that time, Wizard banned this person, which I appreciated and applaud. That is attempting to get information on an anonymous member to Doxx or worst yet, stalk that person (which occurred) and I am not going to be a part of that. So yes, I informed Dan Druff of what you had asked for.

And what the guy at WoV and you were doing, is different than looking up public information to verify or disprove the claims of a person who is using their real identity and name.

Dear Kiwlj,

Can you please link me to Robs already posted full name, address, DOB? If not just give them to me since he already posted that information on-line. I never ran a check without SS # but am willing to see what comes up.

You didn’t trust me when I offered you a serious check?? What was it you didn’t trust me with? Once someone publicly post on forums his real Full name, address, and DOB, he no longer is anonymous. Wouldn’t you agree if a member who already posted his real personal information and address already Doxed himself? Any person just passing through these forums also would have full access to information already posted if they wanted to stalk Rob.

What you’re saying now is you didn’t trust me with information already posted by Rob which already made him a NOT anonymous member. So please explain to everybody how you put together how I could possibly be looking to dox and or stalk an anonymous member, with information from you everyone but me already knew about?

Quote: “And what the guy at WoV and you were doing, is different than looking up public information to verify or disprove the claims of a person who is using their real identity and name.”

Please explain what this statement means? Especially the part “person who is using their real identity and name.”

This whole post you made is another example of you idiots saying whatever comes to your minds when trying to cover up your stupidity that naturally exposes itself. Just like the Las Vegas gambling fantasies you kept changing over the years when challenged.

You remind me of an octopus who keeps changing thier color to hide and mix in with his surroundings at that time.

Thread Information