Page 20 of 59 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Finding Grandpa's Newell

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

So you tell me how a broke person plays high stakes video poker for years?
    I just did! Read it again!

Here I will give you the short version. The -EV high stakes poker play, resulted in the person being broke. And Singer is not the only case. We recently saw similar with the nut job that shot 57 people in Vegas. Maybe he didn't go broke, but by all accounts he lost a good chunk of his wealth playing losing high stakes VP.

One more thing. You feel brazen calling me a liar. How about the guy that posted this:

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I think it is clear to everyone with a functioning brain that Rob does NOT have a Newell, never had a Newell, and has made some weak but very unconvincing attempts to keep the lie going. (The pics of him in a showroom Newell are hilarious, as is the fake for-sale ad.)

It is very clear to me that Rob never made big money through the double-up bug. If he did exploit that bug, he did so for relatively small money -- or at best he won via that bug, and then blew the money gambling later. Whatever the case, Rob never accumulated any real money assets via gambling. It's pretty obvious that all of Rob Singer's controversial stories are complete bullshit. Anyone who believes him at this point is either stupid or trolling.
    Funny, you don't seem to have the balls to call him a liar. Let's hear you say it. Say Dan Druff is a fucking liar! How about Druffocchio??

New signature just for you Crimm.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 01-31-2021 at 01:41 AM.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post

One more thing. You feel brazen calling me a liar. How about the guy that posted this:

I think it is clear to everyone with a functioning brain that Rob does NOT have a Newell, never had a Newell, and has made some weak but very unconvincing attempts to keep the lie going. (The pics of him in a showroom Newell are hilarious, as is the fake for-sale ad.)

It is very clear to me that Rob never made big money through the double-up bug. If he did exploit that bug, he did so for relatively small money -- or at best he won via that bug, and then blew the money gambling later. Whatever the case, Rob never accumulated any real money assets via gambling. It's pretty obvious that all of Rob Singer's controversial stories are complete bullshit. Anyone who believes him at this point is either stupid or trolling.
    Funny, you don't seem to have the balls to call him a liar. Let's hear you say it. Say Dan Druff is a fucking liar! How about Druffocchio??
    Why would anyone need balls to call Dan Druff a liar if they believed he was? Who the fuck is he? He’s just another person no different than any other person. He gambles with poker, and owns and runs a 2-bit entertainment gambling forum. So the fuck what?

I actually agree with his nothing but personal opinion about the Newll. All the other stuff he said about Rob is also just a personal opinion. That don’t mean he hit the nail on the head.

So why would you want to call out Mickey for not having the balls to call Dan a liar? It’s only Dan's opinion and nothing he said was anything close to your unconfirmed claims about everything you said being facts. He never said for fact one way or the other. The first two words of his post was “I think”.

Just because Dan states “Anyone who believes him at this point is either stupid or trolling” is once again just an opinion.

To call Dan a liar over that post is just saying he’s lying about his own opinion. This is how stupid you are and how you insist on twisting nothing into something to brighten your star. To think Mickey don’t have the balls to call Dan a liar, is like saying you won’t be sucking cocks anymore.

This is what a personal opinion sounds like.

I think it is clear … he didn’t say I know it is clear

It is very clear to me … personal opinion

If he did exploit that bug … un-certain

Or at best he won via that bug … assumption / guess

Whatever the case … un-certainty

P.S. Lots of fun pointing out the endless stupidity of Kewlj

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    how you insist on twisting nothing into something to brighten your star.
    Talk about your twisting everything...

So what are you saying you believe Dan Druff is correct about Rob never owning the Newell, but incorrect about Rob's other claims?

Are you aware the claims are tied together? Rob did that himself. When asked by two different forum owners to provide evidence of his double up bug claim, he stated he used the money from the double up bug to buy a 1.6 million dollar Newell. And now the Newell has been proven false. It actually was last year when he posted pictures inside a Newell at the dealership, but whatever. But no Newell, no double up bug. It is tied together sweetheart!

Now it is interesting that when you are out of other options you immediately go to your bigotry and homophobia and make some comment about gay sex, of which a number of you guys are so obsessed and interested in. Stop worrying about what or who I am doing. It isn't you and never will be you jealous old fool. I am beginning to fear, you are doing a little too much fantasizing about me.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Give it up Kewlj. No matter how hard you try, you're a loser on this forum.

I'm certain Dan sees you for what you are. The biggest TROLL on this site. Your TROLL is good for arguments and clicks. If it wasn't for that I'm also certain you'd be fishing water out of a gutter.

Take a fucking walk. It's becoming a job pointing out your ignorance.

So lets look at Rob's response to what you call Dan Druff's "opinions".

In one single post Rob called Dan Druff:

A broke California flake fool
    Biased full of envy
    Reading comprehension skills rival Alan's marriage retention skills
    idiots like you
    a failure like you
    jealous
    you morons
    an idiot (repeat of idiot)

And Rob concluded with a threat to sue Dan's broke ass.

Now does all that seem like a reasonable response to you? For a guy to get that angry, he has been exposed yet again!

I can't make you tell the truth, but Dan is 100% correct. Guy guys, still pretending to believe this crap after all these years and phony claims are either flat out stupid, or trolls. You pick.

Give it up Kewlj. No matter how hard you try, you're a loser on this forum.

I'm certain Dan sees you for what you are. The biggest TROLL on this site. Your TROLL is good for arguments and clicks. If it wasn't for that I'm also certain you'd be fishing water out of a gutter.

Take a fucking walk. It's becoming a job pointing out your ignorance.

ok, I have been tolerant with you for years, but it is time for you to join, coach belly, and Mdawg on my ignore list. Happy trails.

ok, I have been tolerant with you for years, but it is time for you to join, coach belly, and Mdawg on my ignore list. Happy trails.
    Looks like Kewlj just quit this forum.

So lets look at Rob's response to what you call Dan Druff's "opinions".

In one single post Rob called Dan Druff:

A broke California flake fool
    Biased full of envy
    Reading comprehension skills rival Alan's marriage retention skills
    idiots like you
    a failure like you
    jealous
    you morons
    an idiot (repeat of idiot)

And Rob concluded with a threat to sue Dan's broke ass.

Now does all that seem like a reasonable response to you? For a guy to get that angry, he has been exposed yet again!

I can't make you tell the truth, but Dan is 100% correct. Guy guys, still pretending to believe this crap after all these years and phony claims are either flat out stupid, or trolls. You pick.
    For the record, your really reaching for the stars now. What does this post have to do with the price of fish?

Looks like Kewlj just quit this forum.
    Just when I was about to post some funny jokes...

What do you call 5 Faggots in a Sleeping Bag?
    A Fruit Roll-Up!

How do you know you are at a Gay Picnic?
    All the Hotdogs taste like Shit!

Thanks Monet that was some of the funniest shit I heard in a long while. His delivery made it special.

Man, there's more Singer obsession in this thread than the Grammys. I think it's hilarious. Carry on.

Originally Posted by unowme View Post
    Man, there's more Singer obsession in this thread than the Grammys. I think it's hilarious. Carry on.
    20 pages worth

KewlJ, I am finding a contradiction in your full support of Dan Druff's words. Why are backing him, when you quote the following words by Dan?

It's pretty obvious that all of Rob Singer's controversial stories are complete bullshit. Anyone who believes him at this point is either stupid or trolling.
    What kind of credibility or consistency does Dan show by being openly opinionated regarding Singer while giving MDawg the full run of the place? You just wrote the following words regarding blackhole:

When I recently criticized Dan for the following same behavior you chimed in with somewhat of an agreement. So I find it strange that you quoting Dan as if his word actually means something, which could not be further from the truth. The man is simply biased and that is true and you know it. Now the logical argument that you may say is that we are talking about two completely different subjects and my response to this is that is complete bullshit. First Singers thread coverage is in reality minuscule compared to MDawgs. Plus the big mystery about the ownership or not of a Newel will never hurt any independent reader period. On the other hand regarding the Mdawg escapades, the complete silence of Dan Druff speaks volumes to me on credibility standards.
    Last edited by BoSox; 01-31-2021 at 11:32 AM.

Thanks Monet that was some of the funniest shit I heard in a long while. His delivery made it special.
    These Jokes are even more controversial.
    The video is only 4 minutes and 22 seconds so its pretty easy to listen to.
    I like how everyone gets more quiet as he gets more offensive.
    His opening joke is kind of hilarious about what do you call a Black Man with a PHD?
    Gilbert Gottfried is the only one who can make the Jewish Joke work at 2:02.
    He is Jewish so you know but he cracks on anyone and everyone lol.
    I think he claims he never had a bar mitzvah.

I got to see him a few years back at the Hilton before it became the Westgate.
    The Aristocrat Joke at the end of his set it worth the wait.

Liberals like DarkOz would call Gilbert a Racist but Gilbert is anything but.
    This video is back in the days when Howard Stern was worth listening to.

2:02

Last edited by monet; 01-31-2021 at 11:23 AM.

There's 2 people who can set the record straight about Singer.... Aceshii from back in the day on VPFree and Jerry Logan from the good ol, anything goes, free for all days of WOV. The hard part would be contacting these 2 elusive individuals.

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    KewlJ, I am finding a contradiction in your full support of Dan Druff why are backing him? When you quote the following words by Dan:

It's pretty obvious that all of Rob Singer's controversial stories are complete bullshit. Anyone who believes him at this point is either stupid or trolling.
    What kind of credibility or consistency does Dan show by being openly opinionated regarding Singer while giving MDawg the full run of the place? You just wrote the following words regarding blackhole:

When I recently criticized Dan for the same behavior you chimed in with somewhat of an agreement. So I find it strange that you quoting Dan as if his word actually means something, which could not be further from the truth. The man is simply biased and that is true and you know it. Now the logical argument that you may say is that we are talking about two completely different subjects and my response to this is that is complete bullshit. First Singers thread coverage is in reality minuscule compared to MDawgs. Plus the big mystery about the ownership or not of a Newel will never hurt any independent reader period. On the other hand regarding the Mdawg escapades, the complete silence of Dan Druff speaks volumes to me on credibility standards.
    Come on BoSox, my friend, no one and I mean no one has been more critical of Dan Druff and his forum moderation or lack of than me.

In regards to Singer vs MDawg, while MDawg has been more dominate recently, Singer and his claims date 20 years, I don't know how many on this forum, but far longer than you and I have been here. So I don't know how to judge who is worse. They are running neck and neck for WORST!

You know my position Bosox. I don't like claims that just can't be. That defy math, logic and reality. Even if no one is "selling" anything (at least openly, who knows behind the scenes), People including many who don't openly participate come to these forums, to read about the truth in gambling and gambling math. They read this sh*t and say, hell, let me give that a try.

I think it is the AP's and math guys responsibility to call out voodoo claims and nonsense. Unfortunately we can't do it without some help from the forum administrator. If they are going to protect these guys and their fantasy claims and provide them a platform, as Norm did with T3, Shackleford has done With Mdawg, and Dan Druff has done with both Singer and Mdawg, what we AP's say doesn't matter one iota. And being that they guys are gambling math guys, all of them they have an obligation to weigh in on what they think. Not doing so is almost an endorsement. So yeah, I embrace Dan's recent comments and conclusions about Singer. I think it is way too late, but better late than never. and yes, I wish he would do the same with Mdawg. Come on Dan, Last weekends project was opining about Singer, this Sunday how about Mdawg.

Problem Bosox always comes back to one conflict with these owners/administrators. Forum traffic. I absolutely hate that they sell out their math beliefs, for which they are known and respected, in the name of forum traffic. So on the occasion that they step forward, I am going to applaud.

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    There's 2 people who can set the record straight about Singer.... Aceshii from back in the day on VPFree and Jerry Logan from the good ol, anything goes, free for all days of WOV. The hard part would be contacting these 2 elusive individuals.
    You have to be the biggest deadbeat fool on here. Who, in his right mind, even read, or remembers those two useless vestiges, from the distant past? Free for all days of WoV? What the hell are you talking about?

It's like you will die before, ever, wake up, so, you constantly rewrite the past instead to try to make some new, breaking news out of it. Holy fucking jeez.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

Originally Posted by blackhole
    Why not coach Mr. Professor V. (pot head) how to get rid of his paranoia and just come out of the closet once and for all. With any luck both of you will ride into the sunset in a tight embrace.
    *sigh*

More cheap shots from the peanut gallery.

Looks like I can add this idiot to the short list of my not-so-secret "admirers" aka "stalkers."

Funny, it sounds like he's jealous ...

Just because I agree with KJ on a point or two, this homophobic piece of shit has to drag me into his internet fantasies.

Hell, he's probably jerking off to this response right now: typical forum troll.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Originally Posted by blackhole
    Why not coach Mr. Professor V. (pot head) how to get rid of his paranoia and just come out of the closet once and for all. With any luck both of you will ride into the sunset in a tight embrace.
    *sigh*

More cheap shots from the peanut gallery.

Looks like I can add this idiot to the short list of my not-so-secret "admirers" aka "stalkers."

Funny, it sounds like he's jealous ...

Just because I agree with KJ on a point or two, this homophobic piece of shit has to drag me into his internet fantasies.

Hell, he's probably jerking off to this response right now: typical forum troll.
    You have to train them to ignore you. Firstly, don't be such a "juicy" target.

For example, it doesn't help to relate to them in their own "language" on their own "level". Extremely weird images, whether about yourself, are another "hoot". Heck, writing about the strained joys of "pot", getting kicked in the winter coat because of a snowball at a car, and, something mother told you, after school, well... there's just no recovery.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

Thread Information