Page 21 of 59 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Finding Grandpa's Newell

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    KewlJ, I am finding a contradiction in your full support of Dan Druff why are backing him? When you quote the following words by Dan:

What kind of credibility or consistency does Dan show by being openly opinionated regarding Singer while giving MDawg the full run of the place? You just wrote the following words regarding blackhole:

ok, I have been tolerant with you for years, but it is time for you to join, coach belly, and Mdawg on my ignore list. Happy trails.
    When I recently criticized Dan for the same behavior you chimed in with somewhat of an agreement. So I find it strange that you quoting Dan as if his word actually means something, which could not be further from the truth. The man is simply biased and that is true and you know it. Now the logical argument that you may say is that we are talking about two completely different subjects and my response to this is that is complete bullshit. First Singers thread coverage is in reality minuscule compared to MDawgs. Plus the big mystery about the ownership or not of a Newel will never hurt any independent reader period. On the other hand regarding the Mdawg escapades, the complete silence of Dan Druff speaks volumes to me on credibility standards.
    Come on BoSox, my friend, no one and I mean no one has been more critical of Dan Druff and his forum moderation or lack of than me.

In regards to Singer vs MDawg, while MDawg has been more dominate recently, Singer and his claims date 20 years, I don't know how many on this forum, but far longer than you and I have been here. So I don't know how to judge who is worse. They are running neck and neck for WORST!

You know my position Bosox. I don't like claims that just can't be. That defy math, logic and reality. Even if no one is "selling" anything (at least openly, who knows behind the scenes), People including many who don't openly participate come to these forums, to read about the truth in gambling and gambling math. They read this sh*t and say, hell, let me give that a try.

I think it is the AP's and math guys responsibility to call out voodoo claims and nonsense. Unfortunately we can't do it without some help from the forum administrator. If they are going to protect these guys and their fantasy claims and provide them a platform, as Norm did with T3, Shackleford has done With Mdawg, and Dan Druff has done with both Singer and Mdawg, what we AP's say doesn't matter one iota. And being that they guys are gambling math guys, all of them they have an obligation to weigh in on what they think. Not doing so is almost an endorsement. So yeah, I embrace Dan's recent comments and conclusions about Singer. I think it is way too late, but better late than never. and yes, I wish he would do the same with Mdawg. Come on Dan, Last weekends project was opining about Singer, this Sunday how about Mdawg.

Problem Bosox always comes back to one conflict with these owners/administrators. Forum traffic. I absolutely hate that they sell out their math beliefs, for which they are known and respected, in the name of forum traffic. So on the occasion that they step forward, I am going to applaud.
    Idiots like KJ don't deserve the freedom they have because they think the opinions of those they disagree with should be banned.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Idiots like KJ don't deserve the freedom they have because they think the opinions of those they disagree with should be banned.
    The only person I have seen recently calling for anyone to be banned is YOU.

I have never called for anyone, your beloved Rob Singer included to be banned because they have a different opinion that I. I have called for Rob to be banned for his repeated racist, homophobic hate attacks and language. If a person, can't defend their "opinion" or even challenges against their claims without all that racist, homophobic hate stuff, and that includes you and all your homosexual sexual fantasy crap, then that person really doesn't have much of an argument.

Singer was banned from this forum for racist comment and language once, so apparently it is against the rules. All I am asking for is a little constancy or clarity from Dan.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

It might be revelatory if the mod were to enforce rule ten, instead of picking his nose and wiping it under the poker table.

Rule ten: "10) You may not post messages which contain language which is derogatory to any race, sexual preference, or religion."
    Last edited by MisterV; 01-31-2021 at 06:07 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    KJ should concentrate on lies that matter. Like China Joe Biden saying last September at a Town Hall that governing by executive order was wrong and promised not to do it. He's done 40 executive orders in 10 days that are having huge negative effects on Americans. Not one peep out of KJ. So his spiel that he goes after liars is bullshit. He just likes to pick on certain people he dont' like. The thing is....nobody likes his goofball ass either.
    https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/polit...rs/ar-BB1dbF89
    I watched Joe Biden say "You can't lead by executive orders unless you are a dictator and I won't do it" live on a Town Hall last September. The media has done a very good job of scrubbing the sound bite away. But it's been shown on Fox News quite a few times this past week. Biden said it. It was a deliberate lie to the American people that will have devastating consequences. The economy will be in shambles by next year.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/good-...ts/vi-BB1deeKI

Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    I watched Joe Biden say "You can't lead by executive orders unless you are a dictator and I won't do it" live on a Town Hall last September. The media has done a very good job of scrubbing the sound bite away. But it's been shown on Fox News quite a few times this past week. Biden said it. It was a deliberate lie to the American people that will have devastating consequences. The economy will be in shambles by next year.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/good-...ts/vi-BB1deeKI
    Quit putting up the fucking shills for Biden like CNN. They are pure out propagandists for the democrat party.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 02-01-2021 at 02:30 AM.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

I have never called for anyone, your beloved Rob Singer included to be banned because they have a different opinion that I. I have called for Rob to be banned for his repeated racist, homophobic hate attacks and language. If a person, can't defend their "opinion" or even challenges against their claims without all that racist, homophobic hate stuff, and that includes you and all your homosexual sexual fantasy crap, then that person really doesn't have much of an argument.

Singer was banned from this forum for racist comment and language once, so apparently it is against the rules. All I am asking for is a little constancy or clarity from Dan.
    You have called over and over again for people to be banned for their opinions. Therefore, you should banned for your opinions. You have misled people as much as anyone here.

You have called over and over again for people to be banned for their opinions. Therefore, you should banned for your opinions. You have misled people as much as anyone here.
    Kewlj is the biggest lying fraud on this forum. He has lied about, mislead, makes up stories about, anyone that don’t agree with him. He'll post un-confirmed stories and swear they are FACTS to help his creations about other people.

He totally ignores all challengers brought up by other members about any obvious fraudulent post he knows he made up. Instead of responding, he’ll try to take the thread in a whole new direction hoping the challenge fades away and is forgotten. (he’s not the only one)

He takes members posts and selectively takes them out of context to fit whatever lie he was trying to slip by members while ignoring all actual facts or challengers. (he’s not the only one)

From what I remember, he cried to Dan for banning’s of other members at least 20 times already. Maybe Dan could chime in and give us an accurate banning requests number by him. If Kewlj had his way there would only be him, a couple of AP’s he likes, and Mr. Professor V. left on the board.

Kewlj is a professional forum TROLL. He has been a member of more forums than most people even know exist. If you were able to find them all, I bet you would be able to confirm he’s a trouble maker on every single one, along with numerous bans, and just totally being thrown off. The few I know he was on confirms this.

Now, after all I just posted above, he gets mad when someone doesn’t believe his Las Vegas stories. How could anyone in their right mind know all this and take anything he says seriously.

I know he pretends to post here to help newbie BJ players. So, could someone link me to one or two of those posts?

Kewlj has been on so many forums, and made so many posts; he has more manipulating forum illusions than Siegfried & Roy had in tricks. No pun intended.

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post

Kewlj is the biggest lying fraud on this forum. He has lied about, mislead, makes up stories about, anyone that don’t agree with him. He'll post un-confirmed stories and swear they are FACTS to help his creations about other people.

He totally ignores all challengers brought up by other members about any obvious fraudulent post he knows he made up. Instead of responding, he’ll try to take the thread in a whole new direction hoping the challenge fades away and is forgotten. (he’s not the only one)

He takes members posts and selectively takes them out of context to fit whatever lie he was trying to slip by members while ignoring all actual facts or challengers. (he’s not the only one)

From what I remember, he cried to Dan for banning’s of other members at least 20 times already. Maybe Dan could chime in and give us an accurate banning requests number by him. If Kewlj had his way there would only be him, a couple of AP’s he likes, and Mr. Professor V. left on the board.

Kewlj is a professional forum TROLL. He has been a member of more forums than most people even know exist. If you were able to find them all, I bet you would be able to confirm he’s a trouble maker on every single one, along with numerous bans, and just totally being thrown off. The few I know he was on confirms this.

Now, after all I just posted above, he gets mad when someone doesn’t believe his Las Vegas stories. How could anyone in their right mind know all this and take anything he says seriously.

I know he pretends to post here to help newbie BJ players. So, could someone link me to one or two of those posts?

Kewlj has been on so many forums, and made so many posts; he has more manipulating forum illusions than Siegfried & Roy had in tricks. No pun intended.
    !
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

I've asked for Rob to be banned because he is nothing interesting or positive outside this Newell shit or the LOL double-up bug claim.

DiDi has asked Dan to ban me before. Yes, I could find the post if enough $$ is offered. Pretty sure on this one.

Lets not point too many fingers !

Kewlj is interesting in that he's gone for the most believable thing. He doesn't ever make any outrageous claims to really make him not seem legitimate. No nights where things went off the rails either up or down. However I don't think foodstamps are ever public domain. (or in some pay database) Might be wrong but nothing suggests that to be true from my limited research and general life hunch.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

I've asked for Rob to be banned because he is nothing interesting or positive outside this Newell shit or the LOL double-up bug claim.

DiDi has asked Dan to ban me before. Yes, I could find the post if enough $$ is offered. Pretty sure on this one.

Kewlj is interesting in that he's gone for the most believable thing. He doesn't ever make any outrageous claims to really make him not seem legitimate. No nights where things went off the rails either up or down. However I don't think foodstamps are ever public domain. (or in some pay database) Might be wrong but nothing suggests that to be true from my limited research and general life hunch.
    You can call Singer, every name in the book, he got under a lot of people's skin. He was very easy to dislike, due to his constant belligerent attitude towards others. But to say he wasn't funny, man you have no sense of humour whatsoever.

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post

You can call Singer, every name in the book, he got under a lot of people's skin. He was very easy to dislike, due to his constant belligerent attitude towards others. But to say he wasn't funny, man you have no sense of humour whatsoever.
    You're an idiot if you think everyone with a sense of humor should find Singer's obsessive nastiness funny. Sure, the guy says a few funny things. My guess is you like him so much because you think very tribally and Singer is in your political tribe. Most serious forums would boot his worthless ass to the curb like a mean soninlaw but thats not what this place is about.

I'm ambivalent about kewlj but the fact that he can't have one person vouch for him as an actual legit person is sorta LOL. There are a few people on here I would consider meeting and Dan Druff at least knows who I am, but then I don't claim to be an AP. Some of this stuff makes me sit back and scratch my head. These forums do have people who live completely fake identities. Kewlj might easily be one of them. No grift or anything, the guy just loves being someone else on the internet for whatever reason.

Kewlj, is it true there is no other regular poster known by other people who can vouch for you being a blackjack AP ?
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

On this forum? Nope. Haven't met anyone personally. And that isn't going to change anytime soon.

I have met 2 top blackjack AP's, neither that I can imagine ever posting here. And I only met them because I was doing a business transaction involving a shuffle machine.

Think whatever you like. I am fine with that. But the fact is that blackjack APs dont just meet up to hang out like machine players seem to. And for good reason. Just look at Axels meet up with Monet.

Bosox, jbjb, you guys are what I would call blackjack APs. You meet and hang out with people from THIS forum.

If I was going to meet someone from blackjack community just to meet, it would be 21forme. I trust him. If I was going to meet someone from this forum or would be Bosox or MaxPen. But that said, I see no reason to meet any of them, unless we have some business I don't know about.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

double posted. oops

On this forum? Nope. Haven't met anyone personally. And that isn't going to change anytime soon.

I have met 2 top blackjack AP's, neither that I can imagine ever posting here. And I only met them because I was doing a business transaction involving a shuffle machine.

Think whatever you like. I am fine with that. But the fact is that blackjack APs dont just meet up to hang out like machine players seem to. And for good reason. Just look at Axels meet up with Monet.

Bosox, jbjb, you guys are what I would call blackjack APs. You meet and hang out with people from THIS forum.

If I was going to meet someone from blackjack community just to meet, it would be 21forme. I trust him. If I was going to meet someone from this forum or would be Bosox or MaxPen. But that said, I see no reason to meet any of them, unless we have some business I don't know about.
    Well, they wouldn't specifically need to post on here but on some other forum. I hear you about sane successful people not bothering posting here. lol

It just seems sorta small-world to not know more people after having so many shops in your rotation and all of them in LV area at that.

I've done very little APing type stuff and even I ran across an infamous AP at one in the very limited hours I spent in the pursuit in LV. It seems rather exceptional to not have met more people? Oh well, not that I care much..

I'd meet Monet, Axel, or the other Bo guy that isn't Bosox likely. Maybe some others but I'd need to review their interactions with me. Too many nutters on here.

I agree Bosox and Jbjb are knowledgeable table AP's, I'm sure Bosox has met or is willing to meet people, seems like a decent fellow. Jbjb on the other hand, seems very unlikely to meet anybody and appears very anti-social.

Oh I suspect Bosox has met other legit players in the blackjack community. I remember when his wife passed, it was a top well know author on another forum that announced that sad news. I don't think that would be the case of he didn't know him.

I thought you said anyone here that can vouch. I mean this forum is not an AP or blackjack forum.

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post

I'm ambivalent about kewlj but the fact that he can't have one person vouch for him as an actual legit person is sorta LOL. There are a few people on here I would consider meeting and Dan Druff at least knows who I am, but then I don't claim to be an AP. Some of this stuff makes me sit back and scratch my head. These forums do have people who live completely fake identities. Kewlj might easily be one of them. No grift or anything, the guy just loves being someone else on the internet for whatever reason.

Kewlj, is it true there is no other regular poster known by other people who can vouch for you being a blackjack AP ?
    As far as blackjack knowledge goes I can legitimately vouch for KJ. He has posted on blackjack sites for at least 12 to 15 years where the best in the business has participated. On those sites, it is impossible to bullshit your way through it by fooling people. You would be eaten alive and completely embarrassed, you either understand what is going on, or you don't. Those that do not understand for the most part just read and learn.

Now regarding KJ not wanting to meet people, at his age I do not blame him. He has possibly two or more decades to play if he wants, and it is not in his best interest to be recognized often. Plus he was beaten and robbed previously.

Pertaining to me, My time playing seriously is starting to wind down and this makes my situation different from KJ. I am no longer that concerned about being barred as I play pretty much wide open now without game camouflage. When I do play I take it very seriously although I no longer need to play, I do it because I can. I have met plenty of players on the east coast who I previously networked with on a private site. I would enjoy meeting some of the members here and having dinner with them, as I suddenly have plenty of spare time.
    Last edited by BoSox; 02-01-2021 at 04:11 PM.

As far as blackjack knowledge goes I can legitimately vouch for KJ. He has posted on blackjack sites for at least 12 to 15 years where the best in the business has participated.
    Please explain what he's doing here with us losers?

His own words "I mean this forum is not an AP or blackjack forum"

I know he’s searching for newbies to help play BJ. He made almost 5,000 posts here. Link me to where he’s helping newbies. There has to be at least a couple of them.
    Last edited by blackhole; 02-01-2021 at 04:23 PM.

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    As far as blackjack knowledge goes I can legitimately vouch for KJ. He has posted on blackjack sites for at least 12 to 15 years where the best in the business has participated.
    Please explain what he's doing here with us losers?

His own words "I mean this forum is not an AP or blackjack forum"

I know he’s searching for newbies to help play BJ. He made almost 5,000 posts here. Link me to where he’s helping newbies. There has to be at least a couple of them.
    I do not believe that this site is comprised of losers by any means. KJ lives in Las Vegas so it is only natural to see what others are doing in the same city.

Blackhole, I forgot to mention that I am very glad for you now that you're cancer-free.

Thread Information