Page 27 of 59 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Finding Grandpa's Newell

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    You want to do something Evil but first you want Mob Approval???
    Oh please God let me do murder or let me rob this bank!?
    Personally, I will not let you blame your Sin on my approval.
    Make your own choices and live with them.
    I have enough blood on my own hands form my own selfishness, I don't want your wrongs on my head too... geesh!
    Form my own selfishness??
    I hate typos.
    I will burn in the invisible fire for this shit.
    To, Too, and Two. Jerkoff.
    Take off that stupid mask you big baby.

It's all fair game, Singer deserves the ultimate shellacking !

Originally Posted by redietz View Post

Of course, it would warm my heart to hear how horrified his family was if his fairy tales were presented to them, but what do I know?
    What the fuck did Singer's family do to you?

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

It's time for kewlj, maxpen and redietz to grow up and start acting like men again.
    No, it is time, actually long past time, for YOU, Mickey Crimm to be a man and admit, that Singer played you. Everyone already knows it. In your own words, "big deal". So the troll trolled you. He searched the internet and found some little tidbit of information about the double up bug that the thought gave him credibility and you bought it. That is exactly what trolls do. There is no shame in being trolled by a troll. But there is shame in not being able to admit it long after it is obvious and continuing to compromise your own credibility because you can't admit you were wrong....wronged by a troll.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post

It's time for kewlj, maxpen and redietz to grow up and start acting like men again.
    No, it is time, actually long past time, for YOU, Mickey Crimm to be a man and admit, that Singer played you. Everyone already knows it. In your own words, "big deal". So the troll trolled you. He searched the internet and found some little tidbit of information about the double up bug that the thought gave him credibility and you bought it. That is exactly what trolls do. There is no shame in being trolled by a troll. But there is shame in not being able to admit it long after it is obvious and continuing to compromise your own credibility because you can't admit you were wrong....wronged by a troll.
    One cannot be trolled if the information that is given to them is meaningless in their mind. Mickeycrimm took what was said with a grain of salt period. The information given was in the past tense with no real future relevance whatsoever. If mickey thought that what Rob S said was, in fact, possibly a true story big deal he did not lose any sleep over it.

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post

I am disappointed in you BoSox. Some of us on these forums, you and I included are real people. Even if we have never met, we know each other and about each other (some more than others) from participating on a number of gambling forums for decades. If along the way we have shared that we lost a spouse, or in your case another member of the community made that announcement, then attacking that spouse, who didn't participate on these forums, with nasty ass lies, about suicide, and aids and god knows what else, crosses a line of human decency. It is sick. It really is a person that is not mentally well.

And just think about this person. He has lied about everything. About me. My brother (who doesn't participate here), my mother (who doesn't participate here), my partner (who didn't participate here). Same with others. He recently posted that Alan had been arrested and charged with beating his girlfriend or female friend that he was involved with. Alan denies this and there is no evidence of this. I mean there has to be a line. A line of decency.

I mean think about this guys existence of these forums. It is a 20 year trolling of the AP community and those in it. Think of the extent he went to. Recently with the Newell RV nonsense. He went to a dealership pretending to be a perspective buyer to take pictures of himself. How sick is that? He paid for a phony ad on an RV site. Before that he self published books conning about his magical progressive system. (I guess you can make a case that John Patrick and others have done this), but it doesn't excuse the behavior or make it right. He somehow convinced a supposed legit gambling publication to allow him to write a column about his phony and math defying claims. I suspect they went along because he "worked" for free to feed this alternative reality. And I think that publication has some culpability as well.

But altogether, it is a really really sick individual. Complete alternative reality stuff by a losing gambler, bitter at that fact. And with the lengths that he took it to, I too have thought maybe his family should be aware. I suspect they are aware. But when someone goes off the deep end and starts shooting people you always here from his family, "we didn't know he was this bad".

And lies about people dying of aids that didn't, suicides that weren't, people arrested for beating their girlfriends, shouldn't just be dismissed. This person is a sick, sick person. If his family really isn't aware of what he has been up to, maybe you are doing them a favor by bring it to their attention, before it gets even worse.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 02-21-2021 at 10:23 AM.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Of course, it would warm my heart to hear how horrified his family was if his fairy tales were presented to them, but what do I know?

I don't understand the point of the question. You think telling Singer's family about his online history is a bad thing? If someone is a lying psycho online, then it might actually be good for family members to know that. They can prepare for real world fallout from their family member's psychoticism, for one thing. "Singer" publicly told people his real name many, many times. If I were living with someone claiming to do various stuff, like evading millions in tax income and publicly lying about how others' spouses died, well, wouldn't anyone want to know that?

I get a kick out of all the anonymous bravehearts posting under aliases. You think you're anonymous if someone really wants to know who you are? Fifty years from now, AI will be able to meticulously and accurately connect real names to past posts. So you're going to part of the historical record. Anonymity will have been fleeting.

I have always posted under my own name and have taken responsibility for anything I've said online. If you don't have the cahones to do that, that's on you. This forum originally had four posters who were the people who posted the most -- Alan Mendelson, "Singer," Arcimede$, and myself. "Singer" told everybody he was Rob Argentino, both on the forum and in his Gaming Today columns, so no mystery there. Alan and I posted under our actual names, and somebody outed Arcimede$ real name, so none of the four most common posters were unknown.

That's the history of this forum. Mickey telling people it was always a troll fest is basically because "Singer" was the guy telling the lies and doing the trolling. Alan wasn't lying, Arcimede$ was ridiculously precise in what he said, and I wasn't lying, either -- not about personal history, not about results, not about gambling, not about the math.

People want to act like telling the truth is "trolling."

Telling the truth is telling the truth.

Botox has got a little Dr Jekyll Mr Hyde going on.

One cannot be trolled if the information that is given to them is meaningless in their mind. Mickeycrimm took what was said with a grain of salt period. The information given was in the past tense with no real future relevance whatsoever. If mickey thought that what Rob S said was, in fact, possibly a true story big deal he did not lose any sleep over it.
    Mickey is a highly respected advantage player. That is a reputation that is earned. When Singer made this double up bug, mickey didn't just non-chalantly say well maybe it is true....doesn't really matter. He vehemently defended Singer, giving credibility to Rob's claim. He enabled Rob, as Rob always needs someone to do. If Rob can't find a person to give him that credibility, he creates a sock puppet.

Mickey can now say, "oh it was no big deal", but if you go back and read, mickey vehemently supported Rob....to the point of attacking others on Rob's behalf. Mickey should really step up and be a man and say, yeah I was wrong. The guy (Singer) conned me. But this isn't about Mickey. He can do what he wants

It's been sad to watch the degeneration of KewlJ, redietz and maxpen into obsessive madness. Their obsession with Rob Singer has ruined their lives. They are forever ensconsed in a mental illness. THEY HAVE BECOME THE MONSTERS THEY SAY THEY DESPISE.

This is and has always been a forum full of trolling idiots. For anyone to take anything anyone says in this forum seriously is an exercise in massive stupidity. Rob says he has/had a Newell. Big fucking whoopdeedo! Who gives a fuck? For sure I don't give a fuck. Do you think I would take one minute out of my life to trace down whether he has a Newell or not? I'm not stupid enough to waste my time on something that means nothing to me.

But if you want liars let's start with maxpen. He said if Rob didnt' come clean he would release information on Feb 15. Well, guess what. It's Feb 21. He's released nothing. SO HE FUCKING LIED!

Mickey joined this forum in 2014. He's claiming to be an expert regarding this forum from before his join date.

Back when this was a relatively calm place, the only person making idiot claims was "Singer," with Alan providing wing man arguments for him. The nastiest person back then was "Singer." Go back and read the 2011-2014 posts from "Singer." He's the only guy pushing formal self-promoting systems. Alan was arguing stop losses and win goals back then, but not as if he invented them.

I didn't even tell people what I did for a living until after 2500 posts here. The only reason I did at that point was because "Singer" had decided he was also a sports betting prodigy and was giving real bad advice on how to bet sports. So I pulled rank on him.

Go back and look the stuff up. It's all there.

As far as "being a man." Mickey, just tell the truth. About viruses, about elections, about who was the dude pushing systems for negative expectation games back on this forum before you joined. Get your head out of your ass and tell the truth.

Real men tell the truth.

I am disappointed in you BoSox. Some of us on these forums, you and I included are real people. Even if we have never met, we know each other and about each other (some more than others) from participating on a number of gambling forums for decades. If along the way we have shared that we lost a spouse, or in your case another member of the community made that announcement, then attacking that spouse, who didn't participate on these forums, with nasty ass lies, about suicide, and aids and god knows what else, crosses a line of human decency. It is sick. It really is a person that is not mentally well.

And just think about this person. He has lied about everything. About me. My brother (who doesn't participate here), my mother (who doesn't participate here), my partner (who didn't participate here). Same with others. He recently posted that Alan had been arrested and charged with beating his girlfriend or female friend that he was involved with. Alan denies this and there is no evidence of this. I mean there has to be a line. A line of decency.

I mean think about this guys existence of these forums. It is a 20 year trolling of the AP community and those in it. Think of the extent he went to. Recently with the Newell RV nonsense. He went to a dealership pretending to be a perspective buyer to take pictures of himself. How sick is that? He paid for a phony ad on an RV site. Before that he self published books conning about his magical progressive system. (I guess you can make a case that John Patrick and others have done this), but it doesn't excuse the behavior or make it right. He somehow convinced a supposed legit gambling publication to allow him to write a column about his phony and math defying claims. I suspect they went along because he "worked" for free to feed this alternative reality. And I think that publication has some culpability as well.

But altogether, it is a really really sick individual. Complete alternative reality stuff by a losing gambler, bitter at that fact. And with the lengths that he took it to, I too have thought maybe his family should be aware. I suspect they are aware. But when someone goes off the deep end and starts shooting people you always here from his family, "we didn't know he was this bad".

And lies about people dying of aids that didn't, suicides that weren't, people arrested for beating their girlfriends, shouldn't just be dismissed. This person is a sick, sick person. If his family really isn't aware of what he has been up to, maybe you are doing them a favor by bring it to their attention, before it gets even worse.
    KewlJ, the Redietz above quote that I used goes far beyond notifying the family about the history of another family member. Looking at the quote again:

Originally Posted by re[dietz View Post

He thinks it is normal by saying "Of course" that he would get plenty of pleasure and satisfaction in seeing an innocent family in a horrifying state of mind. And this makes him a better man than Singer?

KewlJ, the Redietz above quote that I used goes far beyond notifying the family about the history of another family member. Looking at the quote again:

He thinks it is normal by saying "Of course" that he would get plenty of pleasure and satisfaction in seeing an innocent family in a horrifying state of mind. And this makes him a better man than Singer?
    Not claiming to be a "better man." I'm claiming to tell the truth. I'd get "pleasure and satisfaction" pushing some people off cliffs. I'm not exactly a Kumbaya kind of person. "Singer" stepped over a line with me. If you want to step over a line with me, too, be my guest. The more, the merrier. Come visit me. I've already posted my address previously.

Aside from Singers comedy, he was a nasty poster who said many things that were completely out of bounds. His character deserves to be completely pulverized.

Not claiming to be a "better man." I'm claiming to tell the truth. I'd get "pleasure and satisfaction" pushing some people off cliffs. I'm not exactly a Kumbaya kind of person. "Singer" stepped over a line with me. If you want to step over a line with me, too, be my guest. The more, the merrier. Come visit me. I've already posted my address previously.

Ok, MaxPen, I think you have gotten enough feedback. What be your decision sir?

I could argue they "enable" him. Probably tired of his mentally destructive behavior within their family, they bought him a computer and propped him up in front of it, happy that he was out of their hair, but inadvertently, "sic-ing" him on the rest of us.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 02-21-2021 at 11:17 AM.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Botox has got a little Dr Jekyll Mr Hyde going on.

This lousy old song by the Dovells says:

You got to move, move, move around and around you can't sit down, you can't sit down.

Last edited by BoSox; 02-21-2021 at 11:29 AM.

Where is that anonymous fucking coward? What about you Kewlj? How about letting us have a closer look at you. Wonder what your cock sucking mouth would have to say if the anonymous coward was exposing your faggot anonymous ass.

There is never any kind of satisfaction with the payback mentality of an eye for an eye. Nothing to gain here at all.

Real men tell the truth.
    Well, there was no way that I could let the above line slip. But, a quickie. Ha.

It not be shut down, Real men tell the truth. --->

Red to numbnut; Witteles, hotter than hell.

I mean, his name shows up in the anagram solver.

https://anagram-solver.net/twoidtdteles
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

Thread Information