Page 28 of 59 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Finding Grandpa's Newell

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post

There is never any kind of satisfaction with the payback mentality of an eye for an eye. Nothing to gain here at all.
    BoSox, your a good guy, IMO. I like you. So I don't want to fight with you.

But you recently took exception at a jab I like to make at Rob, regarding Italian/African heritage. You took exception at this on behalf of your late wife, who had Italian heritage.

If you took exception to that comment, I can only imagine the hurt you would have felt had Rob said some of the things said to me, or to Redeitz about your beloved late wife. I mean seriously, how would you have felt if Rob posted that your wife was so depressed at having lived with you to the point that she took her own life (as Rob has repeatedly said about Redietz's wife). You would be crushed.....hurt and angry at such a lie. I know you would. And rightfully so. It would be way over the line. Anonymous people on a forum or not.

So please, don't tell us how to feel.....that it is only words on a forum....that we are over-reacting. I am not ready to say "no, it's ok". I still want that eye for an eye. The guy we are talking about is a real sick dude and a real sleazebag, who has deceived the gambling/AP community for years. People should know the truth about him.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 02-21-2021 at 01:31 PM.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post

There is never any kind of satisfaction with the payback mentality of an eye for an eye. Nothing to gain here at all.
    BoSox, your a good guy, IMO. I like you. So I don't want to fight with you.

But you recently took exception at a jab I like to make at Rob, regarding Italian/African heritage. You took exception at this on behalf of your late wife, who had Italian heritage.

If you took exception to that comment, I can only imagine the hurt you would have felt had Rob said some of the things said to me, or to Redeitz about your beloved late wife. I mean seriously, how would you have felt if Rob posted that your wife was so depressed at having lived with you to the point that she took her own life (as Rob has repeatedly said about Redietz's wife). You would be crushed.....hurt and angry at such a lie. I know you would. And rightfully so. It would be way over the line. Anonymous people on a forum or not.

So please, don't tell us how to feel.....that it is only words on a forum....that we are over-reacting. I am not ready to say "no, it's ok". I still want that eye for an eye. The guy we are talking about is a real sick dude and a real sleazebag, who has deceived the gambling/AP community for years. People should know the truth about him.
    KJ, I cannot argue with your above post, nor do I want to. I already had my say, now, it is up to MaxPen who like mickey said is late on his word.
    Last edited by BoSox; 02-21-2021 at 01:59 PM.

I doubt that anyone here can release a "shit storm" upon Singer that he couldn't deflect / minimize.

Think about it: what's the worse you have, the stuff Singer has written on message boards?

So what?

Were I his family i could care less about what Rob Singer posts online to anonymous strangers; in fact I'm sure his long-suffering wife welcomes it when he posts; at least she can take a break from having to suck off his nine inch cock.
    Last edited by MisterV; 02-21-2021 at 02:38 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post

Were I his family i could care less about what Rob Singer posts online to anonymous strangers; in fact I'm sure his long-suffering wife welcomes it when he posts; at least she can take a break from having to suck off his nine inch cock.
    Jesus, MisterV. Every word this dude has ever written is fabricated. Of all the bullshit, you choose to hang on to the "9 inch cock" fantasy.

After all we now know...there is STILL a better chance Rob owns a Newell than has 9 inch cock.

Oh and btw...we are down to zero chance on the Newell, so what does that tell ya about his 3 inch pecker.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Maybe it’s a ten incher. He has negro roots after all.

To all saying I am late. Maybe you can say that. But keep in mind all storms begin with cloud formations. Those have definitely been being formed since the deadline and actually a bit before. I still have not fully decided the exact path the storm will travel. There are a lot of options. But it is definitely going to rain.

Rob has done good to disappear in hopes the storm would change paths. Even with his heading to the storm shelter. It is clear that he needs to suffer a direct hit. He is not going to dodge justice yet again. More to come later.

This better be good ...

*sips coffee, pets cat*

Name:  prepare-yourself-for-the-shit-storm-youve-just-unleashed.jpg
Views: 389
Size:  87.2 KB
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    To all saying I am late. Maybe you can say that. But keep in mind all storms begin with cloud formations. Those have definitely been being formed since the deadline and actually a bit before. I still have not fully decided the exact path the storm will travel. There are a lot of options. But it is definitely going to rain.

Rob has done good to disappear in hopes the storm would change paths. Even with his heading to the storm shelter. It is clear that he needs to suffer a direct hit. He is not going to dodge justice yet again. More to come later.

Since there are plenty of options, one of those possible options could be to use the private message board and send a copy to both redietz and kewlJ, and leave it at that.

This better be good ...

*sips coffee, pets cat*

Name:  prepare-yourself-for-the-shit-storm-youve-just-unleashed.jpg
Views: 389
Size:  87.2 KB
    Ooh goody, hope it's not "The Kraken".
    Take off that stupid mask you big baby.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post

Dan, it must be that you skip around and read only parts of postings. The DL thing was brought up by max, not me, after my ad posted and I told him to contact me for the meet time and address in Gilbert. How much more simple can it get? It was your easy "where and when". No conditions, restrictions, terms, or anything--exactly as he asked for over and over again. I even deleted any money requirement either way! Is it getting thru to you yet?

But....he immediately backed out of coming over (which he constantly proclaimed he'd do "within 24hrs.") with his requirement to instead post yet another picture so he could claim it was fake, and he'd send me a copy of his DL if I did that.

He OBVIOUSLY was never gonna come over here to face me in the first place. And you're supporting someone like this? Now I see he's still going on and on about alternate issues because people like you give him the strength to welch out without consequence. Which is why he keeps promising to post more bogus snoop info on me thinking it affects anything or matters. He knows how he looks after this, and because forum life drives his existence, he needs to do something to alleviate the pain.

Your claim about my RV Trader ad being "fake" is odd. There's a requirement for some states to provide a VIN and proof of ownership on vehicles being posted for over a certain amount. And what else could max claim other than I took shots of some wayward Newell last summer for the ad? Really? Then why'd I wait so long to claim I was selling it? The only part of this nonsense I agree is a little loose is the interior pics from last year, but that's because max, in his inimitable wisdom and haste, chose to throw out proclamations instead of ever asking questions--which is typical on forums.

I know how most of you people want this story to be told. I'm trying to get on the road to S. Dakota but the weather is making us wait a few days. Some people here are using my email address and phone no. from my ad to try and get me to return for responses because they love conflict. But no more. I got the feeling that if you actually take the time to read everything comprehensively all your questions and criticisms will be answered...to your and others' chagrin.

Max happy posting!....you chickenshit coward.

And everybody wise up.
    Rest In Peace gramps...... There is no coming back from the Newell lie. You supplied all the proof dumbass....lol. You should just apologize for trying to deceive everyone and move on. If you do that by February 15th I will not unleash the Reckoning Upon You.

You got one chance to
    Wise Up
    Grandpa Newell has not apologized for his lies on this forum and others. He has disappeared from posting though. Which he should as it is his only chance for salvation without making an apology.

As long as Grandpa Newell remains silent. Should he be given a pass from having to pay for his sins?

I am inclined to release a shit storm to rain down upon him. Causing him many problems I am sure. Really, I have no pity for the lying sack of shit. But I would value the opinion of others as to whether or not he should get a pass before the games commence.
    What someone considers playing games may often backfire on them. You are not a judge, jury, or executioner.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    It's been sad to watch the degeneration of KewlJ, redietz and maxpen into obsessive madness. Their obsession with Rob Singer has ruined their lives. They are forever ensconsed in a mental illness. THEY HAVE BECOME THE MONSTERS THEY SAY THEY DESPISE.
    Well, you've all read what KJocchio and redietz have written today. Was I right or what? These two guys are big time losers. They are the monster trolls of VCT. KJ ran ad hominem attack after ad hominem attack on me just because I delivered an opinion on the double up bug. An opinion I still stick by today. KJocchio wants you all to believe I'm allied with Rob Singer. Nope, sorry, not true. All I've done is deal with facts. And all I've demanded is KJocchio quit lying, making shit up, to support his arguments. That's not standing up for Singer. That's standing up for the truth. When I catch KJocchio in one of his many lies he automatically accuses me of sticking up for Singer. No way, Jose. I'm standing up for the truth. But KJocchio is one sick bitch.

And redietz? That idiot takes the cake. He thinks I don't know what was going on here before 2014. I read this forum everyday for years before I signed up. And the false narrative he pushes about posting under his real name? FLAT OUT LIE! He's never posted under the name Robert Earl Dietz. He uses a pseudonym, redietz. Who the fuck would know it's some kind of take on his real name? I didn't know for years. He posted here for years and nobody knew who he was. Rob drew his real name out of him over some sportsbetting bullshit. And anyone new to this forum would never know that redietz is a take on his real name.

Anyway, as you can tell, KJocchio and redietz are a couple of tired old troll whores who won't give up the troll game. Neither are worth reading anymore. I don't like people that can't forgive and forget. Nasty fucking idiots.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

It's been sad to watch the degeneration of KewlJ, redietz and maxpen into obsessive madness. Their obsession with Rob Singer has ruined their lives. They are forever ensconsed in a mental illness. THEY HAVE BECOME THE MONSTERS THEY SAY THEY DESPISE.
    Well, you've all read what KJocchio and redietz have written today. Was I right or what? These two guys are big time losers. They are the monster trolls of VCT...
    Sorry mick that dog just won’t hunt. You self labeled yourself king troll.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Well, you've all read what KJocchio and redietz have written today. Was I right or what? These two guys are big time losers. They are the monster trolls of VCT...

M-rap, you like to bark up the wrong tree. If mickey is a king troll I sure wish that we had a dozen more like him around.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post

M-rap, you like to bark up the wrong tree. If mickey is a king troll I sure wish that we had a dozen more like him around.
    Dude, he self applied the label. Can’t be a dozen kings or they wouldn’t be kings.

I doubt that anyone here can release a "shit storm" upon Singer that he couldn't deflect / minimize.

Think about it: what's the worse you have, the stuff Singer has written on message boards?

So what?

MisterV, I think the worst that they may find on Rob S is that he may be somewhat poor living the life like the character Freddie the Freeloader played by the late comic Red Skelton who often played the part on his show in the early eighties.

I say big deal so what.

Here is Freddie in a sketch with Lucy Ball.

I don't like people that can't forgive and forget.
    It has been said that God forgives, without being asked for forgiveness. I don't. I require a sincere request and show of regret and I have never gotten anything close to that.

As for the rest of your post which I won't even bother quoting....rubbish! People know exactly what occurred, how vehemently you defended Singer, right down to attacking for him. And they can still go back and read it for themselves if they want. You can't re-write history, as much as you may want to.

You have told us what you don't like, now I will tell you what I don't like. I don't like people that can't admit when they are wrong, even when proven beyond a doubt to everyone else. That is just a very small person.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post

Not claiming to be a "better man." I'm claiming to tell the truth. I'd get "pleasure and satisfaction" pushing some people off cliffs. I'm not exactly a Kumbaya kind of person. "Singer" stepped over a line with me. If you want to step over a line with me, too, be my guest. The more, the merrier. Come visit me. I've already posted my address previously.
    What the fuck did Singer's family do to you?
    I could argue they "enable" him. Probably tired of his mentally destructive behavior within their family, they bought him a computer and propped him up in front of it, happy that he was out of their hair, but inadvertently, "sic-ing" him on the rest of us.

Jesus, MisterV. Every word this dude has ever written is fabricated.
    KewlJ, if you truly believe what you said to MisterV, a very strong case can be made that you yes yourself, redietz, and MaxPen are the very real enablers that allow Singer's voice to continue and carry on. Who is now doing most of the talking Singer no not him? No one believed any of Rob's stories that got personal on people's loved ones. Almost everyone "except you and redietz" quickly dismissed those words spoken by Rob. Sad as those words hurt you two and a few former members, trying to get some justice or satisfaction allows these stories to carry on. Remember now it is just two of you fighting the battle, not MaxPen who admits that he is just playing a game for entertainment purposes. Sorry, I think that you and redietz are making a mistake.

Personally I believe the coward MaxPen has nothing, and is just making a fool out of everyone here. If the fucking coward idiot did he would have posted it long ago. He's just another anonymous asshole pretending and misleading no different then Rob and the rest of the AP fools.

Get lost you fucking idiot.

I don't like people that can't forgive and forget.
    It has been said that God forgives, without being asked for forgiveness. I don't. I require a sincere request and show of regret and I have never gotten anything close to that.

As for the rest of your post which I won't even bother quoting....rubbish! People know exactly what occurred, how vehemently you defended Singer, right down to attacking for him. And they can still go back and read it for themselves if they want. You can't re-write history, as much as you may want to.

You have told us what you don't like, now I will tell you what I don't like. I don't like people that can't admit when they are wrong, even when proven beyond a doubt to everyone else. That is just a very small person.
    Yes, I was king troll when I wanted to be. If anyone trolled me I hit them back twice as hard. I made sure no one out trolled me. Who cares? It's just trash talking anyway. I'd much rather get along with people.

But if you insist....

KJochio, you know that husband of yours that died. Good riddance! He was a piece of shit.

Redietz, you know that wife of yours that died. Good riddance! She was a piece of shit.

Now, both you motherfuckers get to hate me for the rest of your lives. I hope you cry like little bitches in your tortured existences. Then you can both fuck off and die.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 02-22-2021 at 07:00 AM.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

MaxPen, have you finally received enough entertainment to satisfy your sick mind?
    Last edited by BoSox; 02-22-2021 at 06:55 AM.

Thread Information