Page 31 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: Finding Grandpa's Newell

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    I wonder whether the fact that Singer and MC are both avid Trump supporters influenced MC's decision to back off on his attacks on Singer?
    No. We knew each other held conservative views for years. It was just the fact that Rob wanted to end the feud and asked for a truce. I'm a forgiving type of person. As you can see KJochio and redietz are not. They are both plain out haters. Hatred is a destructive emotion; its destroyed both KJochio and redietz.

I would have done the same with Larry had he asked. It doesn't matter who it is. If a person wants to let bygones be bygones I have no problem with it. Only lesser human beings have problems with it. Guess who the lessor human beings (on this site) are.
    two issues with this mickey.

1.) You say Rob came to you "wanting to end your feud and asked for a truce". Well, Rob didn't do that with me, nor have I heard he did so with Redietz. So how could you compare your resolution with Rob to our non-resolution?

2.) second thing I am going to say is about the timing. Rob requesting your truce and end to your feud, coincided exactly with his new double up bug claim. I mean exactly! It was a time, much like now that Rob had no credibility. He had been pushing his progression system 10 year, several million dollar claim that had been thoroughly debunked at the time and was about to launch this brand new double up claim, and amend the timeline. He had lost his enabler, Alan, and Rob needed someone to help him, to lend some kind of credibility. Funny how at that exact moment Rob comes to you wanted in end your feud and have a truce.

If you don't think those two things (asking for a truce and launching his new claim of the double up bug) are related, you are either stupid or playing stupid, and I think you are far from stupid. But you do what you need to do.

I've never really understood how this "forgiveness" thing works.

If I go on for a long time saying mean, insulting, vile yet heart-felt things about someone and then after he apologizes I no longer say those things: does that mean I never really meant them in the first place, or does it mean that yeah I meant them but he apologized so WGAS, let's go have a beer?

If the latter: what happened to the reason for all the anger, does it just disappear and bother you no longer?

What ever happened to "payback?"
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    I wonder whether the fact that Singer and MC are both avid Trump supporters influenced MC's decision to back off on his attacks on Singer?
    No. We knew each other held conservative views for years. It was just the fact that Rob wanted to end the feud and asked for a truce. I'm a forgiving type of person. As you can see KJochio and redietz are not. They are both plain out haters. Hatred is a destructive emotion; its destroyed both KJochio and redietz.

I would have done the same with Larry had he asked. It doesn't matter who it is. If a person wants to let bygones be bygones I have no problem with it. Only lesser human beings have problems with it. Guess who the lessor human beings (on this site) are.

1.) You say Rob came to you "wanting to end your feud and asked for a truce". Well, Rob didn't do that with me, nor have I heard he did so with Redietz. So how could you compare your resolution with Rob to our non-resolution?

2.) second thing I am going to say is about the timing. Rob requesting your truce and end to your feud, coincided exactly with his new double up bug claim. I mean exactly! It was a time, much like now that Rob had no credibility. He had been pushing his progression system 10 year, several million dollar claim that had been thoroughly debunked at the time and was about to launch this brand new double up claim, and amend the timeline. He had lost his enabler, Alan, and Rob needed someone to help him, to lend some kind of credibility. Funny how at that exact moment Rob comes to you wanted in end your feud and have a truce.

If you don't think those two things (asking for a truce and launching his new claim of the double up bug) are related, you are either stupid or playing stupid, and I think you are far from stupid. But you do what you need to do.
    You're a broken record player. Fuck off.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

I've never really understood how this "forgiveness" thing works.

If I go on for a long time saying mean, insulting, vile yet heart-felt things about someone and then after he apologizes I no longer say those things: does that mean I never really meant them in the first place, or does it mean that yeah I meant them but he apologized so WGAS, let's go have a beer?

If the latter: what happened to the reason for all the anger, does it just disappear and bother you no longer?

What ever happened to "payback?"
    I've never been one to hold grudges. Hatred is a destructive emotion. Being spiteful is more destructive to the one being spiteful than the one he spites.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

You're a broken record player. Fuck off.
    No YOU fuck off Mickey Crimm. You are a great AP, who I have tremendous respect for as an AP. I also admire your personal journey of overcoming your 'demons'. But on this issue you are wrong and everyone knows it, because people here all witnessed what occurred. Not the private conversation between you and Rob, but your immediate turn, playing the role of enabler and attack dog for which you were recruited.

I have always been respectful to you and you now just lie and attack me on behalf of Rob. You have become Rob Singer or at least his playbook. I don't know if you were played or accepted this role willingly. But as time goes on, it becomes harder and harder to give you the benefit of doubt.

Singer was hurling vicious insults at those who disagree with the viability of his system going back to the very early 2000's. He was the original hurler of the stones, not us. He has been banned off of every gambling forum he has ever participated on because of his rude, arrogant, and insufferable behavior. Gambling Forums will be good for him as they are uncensored and do not ban people. The problem for us in the moderated forums is that Singer will not pay attention to the rules while the rest of us try to abide by them.

Sling, would you do us all a favor and find a Singer post that has an equation in it and put it up here. I've yet to ever see one out of the hundreds of thousand of posts he's made in the past 15 years but maybe I somehow missed it. I don't think so. For those of you pushing this "Singer plays by the math 95%" BS, he has trashed every gambling mathematician we know of. For gambling math expertise he is the equivalent of a flat earther.

If Singer is allowed back we are all going to get the exact same bullshit he was doing before he was banned. He can't help himself. He has narcissistic personality disorder. He has to trash people. It's his lifeblood.

One of the big sticking points for me is his always demanding proof on any claim we make but never, never, never proving his claims. He came on like Attila taking Rome with Arci about proof of their claims visa vie the income tax returns. He pushed that bet with Arci in front of everyone. He thought he had Arci by the balls because he knew for sure Arci would never put up his tax returns. But Arci called his bluff. So what happened? Singer welshed the bet. I'll say again. SINGER WELSHED THE BET.

There has always been a code of honor in gambling. You lose you pay off. You don't welsh bets. Of all of Singer's sins this was the worst of all. He brought total dishonor upon himself. It's what he SHOULD have been banned for.

I don't think any of us have a real vote in this. It's really up to Dan. But I'll say this. If Singer delivers his tax returns to Alan...fulfills his end of the bet with Arci...then I will support Singer's return to this site.
    One of these mickey crimm's is a liar, either the one that posted above or the one that now enables, supports and attacks for Rob Singer. I leave it to everyone to decide for themselves.

Mickeycrimm does not play stupid on message boards, what you see is what you get. He does not favor someone's content over another because of alliances this is complete bullshit and insulting to a person who does not deserve that. KewlJ and Redietz for that matter I have never seen either of you ever come close to be on the winning side of a debate with him, and from the looks of things it is never going to happen.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Right-o, mickey. Here's a thought experiment for the VCT faithful.

Picture mickey crimm married for 20 years (a stretch, maybe, but let's not judge). Mickey's wife dies. "Rob Singer" publicly states on multiple occasions that mickey's wife of 20 years committed suicide.

Now what are the odds that mickey crimm sings Kumbaya with "Rob Singer?"

Mickey's a machine expert, but perhaps he could apply his mathematical analytics to this equation and help us estimate the likelihood.

Still waiting for some help with the odds for this. BoSox, feel free to chime in with your analytic insights.

Singer was hurling vicious insults at those who disagree with the viability of his system going back to the very early 2000's. He was the original hurler of the stones, not us. He has been banned off of every gambling forum he has ever participated on because of his rude, arrogant, and insufferable behavior. Gambling Forums will be good for him as they are uncensored and do not ban people. The problem for us in the moderated forums is that Singer will not pay attention to the rules while the rest of us try to abide by them.

Sling, would you do us all a favor and find a Singer post that has an equation in it and put it up here. I've yet to ever see one out of the hundreds of thousand of posts he's made in the past 15 years but maybe I somehow missed it. I don't think so. For those of you pushing this "Singer plays by the math 95%" BS, he has trashed every gambling mathematician we know of. For gambling math expertise he is the equivalent of a flat earther.

If Singer is allowed back we are all going to get the exact same bullshit he was doing before he was banned. He can't help himself. He has narcissistic personality disorder. He has to trash people. It's his lifeblood.

One of the big sticking points for me is his always demanding proof on any claim we make but never, never, never proving his claims. He came on like Attila taking Rome with Arci about proof of their claims visa vie the income tax returns. He pushed that bet with Arci in front of everyone. He thought he had Arci by the balls because he knew for sure Arci would never put up his tax returns. But Arci called his bluff. So what happened? Singer welshed the bet. I'll say again. SINGER WELSHED THE BET.

There has always been a code of honor in gambling. You lose you pay off. You don't welsh bets. Of all of Singer's sins this was the worst of all. He brought total dishonor upon himself. It's what he SHOULD have been banned for.

I don't think any of us have a real vote in this. It's really up to Dan. But I'll say this. If Singer delivers his tax returns to Alan...fulfills his end of the bet with Arci...then I will support Singer's return to this site.
    One of these mickey crimm's is a liar, either the one that posted above or the one that now enables, supports and attacks for Rob Singer. I leave it to everyone to decide for themselves.
    You just proved that mickey does not play favorites and his disbelief on one topic has absolutely nothing to do with the double-up bug topic which is a completely different subject.

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Mickeycrimm does not play stupid on message boards, what you see is what you get. He does not favor someone's content over another because of alliances this is complete bullshit and insulting to a person who does not deserve that. KewlJ and Redietz for that matter I have never seen either of you ever come close to be on the winning side of a debate with him, and from the looks of things it is never going to happen.
    Fuck you too BoSox. I know you have great respect for mickey, as we all do when it comes to APing. But there is no debate on this. There is fact and there is fiction. You weren't here at the time. Read the statement above from mickey concerning Rob Singer. That was based on dealing with the guy for 20 years! All of the sudden Singer contacts mickey offering a truce and mickey does an about face. Bullshit!

As someone who was here for at least a few of those years, I will tell you exactly what occurred. Phony AP, winning gambler Rob Singer trolled Mickey for decades, just as he has trolled me, and everyone else that dare say his fantasy claims are bullshit. Singer trolled mickey worse than anyone. Lack of education, his alcoholism, homelessness, etc. Mickey trolled back, and tough guy mickey will tell you that he always gave it back 10 fold from what he got. He is the only one that sees it that way. Most who witnessed, know mickey had his ass handed to him, time and time again, because that is what Singer does. He is a relentless internet troll.

So when this "truce" was offered to mickey, he jumped, tired of getting his ass handed to him. I personally don't blame him for that. I do blame him for now completely flipping what the truth is and joining the alternative reality club and I am not talking about politics, I am talking about Rob Singer, a degenerate, losing gambling addict, who has posed as a winning player, first winning by progression wagering, stop limits, "special plays" and rabbits feet and later amended to include stealing the double up bug claim. Mickey is now nothing more than Singer's most recent enabler and attack dog. It pains me to see mickey stoop to that. I mean this is a role that Alan played for years and when Singer can't find some lackey to play it, he uses sock puppets to play the role. It's ridiculous.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 02-23-2021 at 03:05 PM.

LOL, BoSox. I'm not sure saying mickey's arguing that Covid was overblown for nine months counts as "losing a debate" with me, but one of us was correct, and one of us was incorrect. You figure out which one. It was only the most important thing happening on the planet.

In fact, I bumped the "Coronavirus is a Scam" thread by mickey, so BoSox can catch up on mickey's debating skills.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post

LOL, BoSox. I'm not sure saying mickey's arguing that Covid was overblown for nine months counts as "losing a debate" with me, but one of us was correct, and one of us was incorrect. You figure out which one. It was only the most important thing happening on the planet.

In fact, I bumped the "Coronavirus is a Scam" thread by mickey, so BoSox can catch up on mickey's debating skills.
    Must have been your cousin who posted it for you since you don’t really post here anymore. No, it never gets old pointing out that your words are phony and don’t mean shit.
    Last edited by mcap; 02-23-2021 at 03:15 PM.

Fuck you too BoSox. I know you have great respect for mickey, as we all do when it comes to APing. But there is no debate on this. There is fact and there is fiction. You weren't here at the time. Read the statement above from mickey concerning Rob Singer. That was based on dealing with the guy for 20 years! All of the sudden Singer contacts mickey offering a truce and mickey does an about face. Bullshit!

As someone who was here for at least a few of those years, I will tell you exactly what occurred. Phony AP, winning gambler Rob Singer trolled Mickey for decades, just as he has trolled me, and everyone else that dare say his fantasy claims are bullshit. Singer trolled mickey worse than anyone. Lack of education, his alcoholism, homelessness, etc. Mickey trolled back, and tough guy mickey will tell you that he always gave it back 10 fold from what he got. He is the only one that sees it that way. Most who witnessed, know mickey had his ass handed to him, time and time again, because that is what Singer does. He is a relentless internet troll.

So when this "truce" was offered to mickey, he jumped, tired of getting his ass handed to him. I personally don't blame him for that. I do blame him for now completely flipping what the truth is and joining the alternative reality club and I am not talking about politics, I am talking about Rob Singer, a degenerate, losing gambling addict, who has posed as a winning player, first winning by progression wagering, stop limits, "special plays" and rabbits feet and later amended to include stealing the double up bug claim. Mickey is now nothing more than Singer's most recent enabler and attack dog. It pains me to see mickey stoop to that. I mean this is a role that Alan played for years and when Singer can't find some lackey to play it, he uses sock puppets to play the role. It's ridiculous.
    Kj, you are one hateful son of a bitch and I can understand why you take a lot of shit. How come you get so upset when someone else has a different opinion than you?

Originally Posted by mcap View Post

Must have been your cousin who posted it for you since you don’t really post here anymore.
    YOU focus on the stupidest things, like who returns posting after saying they wouldn't and what threads don't belong in what section. In short you are retarded.

Members getting fed up with a forum, saying they are done and then returning is a common occurrence. Especially a forum that is mostly about trolling like this. Some of the very top legitimate, professional players have done so, right up to Don Schlesinger. One of the blackjack players that I am closest to online, a guy who has played professionally for decades, supporting his family, putting his kids through college has announced he was leaving at the blackjack forum, WoV, and here, where he only posted a few times and has returned to all. (Although he now refers to this forum as the "urinal" and I doubt will return again).

I can't for the life of me, figure out why you think these kind of minor things are important and focus on them so much, when there is real bullshit to focus on.

How come you get so upset when someone else has a different opinion than you?
    Only when people are wrong BoSox.

And anyone supporting, enabling, attacking for, lying for Rob Singer is wrong! Rob Singer is a degenerate gambling addict who has trolled advantage players and the AP/gambling community for decades.

Since the very moment mickey signed up as Rob Singer's bitch, he has attacked me. I have let most of it go, but it is bullshit.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post

Must have been your cousin who posted it for you since you don’t really post here anymore.
    YOU focus on the stupidest things, like who returns posting after saying they wouldn't and what threads don't belong in what section. In short you are retarded.
    Now you are calling people retarded without cause, seeking out provocations, very disappointing.

Has anyone seen or heard from the COWARD MaxPen ??? What's up with that ???

Some look at the sky and contemplate god and immortality.

Others look and fear alien invasion and death.

Same sky, different conclusions.

Film at eleven.
    What, Me Worry?

How come you get so upset when someone else has a different opinion than you?
    Only when people are wrong BoSox.

And anyone supporting, enabling, attacking for, lying for Rob Singer is wrong! Rob Singer is a degenerate gambling addict who has trolled advantage players and the AP/gambling community for decades.

Since the very moment mickey signed up as Rob Singer's bitch, he has attacked me. I have let most of it go, but it is bullshit.
    I get it KJ, you thrive on controversy.

Kj, you are one hateful son of a bitch and I can understand why you take a lot of shit. How come you get so upset when someone else has a different opinion than you?
    Homosexuals don't have mothers.
    They use some other type of pronoun.

Thread Information