Page 44 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast

Thread: Finding Grandpa's Newell

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    The real joy would happen for him when his story fell apart and the small mob started rejoicing completely oblivious that they all had hooks so far up their ass.
    Really Bosox. And this grand plan of Singer's to get the last laugh involved bankruptcies, evictions and food stamp fraud?

Damn, he is good!
    He really got me.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    The real joy would happen for him when his story fell apart and the small mob started rejoicing completely oblivious that they all had hooks so far up their ass.
    Really Bosox. And this grand plan of Singer's to get the last laugh involved bankruptcies, evictions and food stamp fraud?

Damn, he is good!
    He really got me.
    See MaxPen you waited too long!

Actually, Max, that was a smart move on your part. Did you steal that idea from Mark Twain?

https://medium.com/@thenthgen/the-mo...r-e92f86f6afb3
    Last edited by BoSox; 02-28-2021 at 06:00 PM.

Kewlj must have repeated everything he believes Rob did 50 times in the last 20 pages of this thread. It's getting played out Kewlj.

Now repeat after me .... The Coward is just a Coward. His entire story is bullshit. He has nothing. Close this fucking thread. I don't think I could stomach another history review of Rob from Kewlj.

Mickeycrimm, you can say whatever you want to make yourself feel better.

The facts are:

Singers outrageous claims and 20 plays year troll of the AP community has come to an end.

His final acts, final cards to play were
    1) Taking pictures of himself inside an RV at the dealership, pretending it was his.
    2) Posting a phony bill of sale, printed out from the internet for a company that was bankrupt and closed at the time.
    3) Sneaking up on the side of a Newell RV at an RV Park (that did not match the Newell in #1) pretending that was his.
    4) Posting a phony ad in RV trader of an RV that did not exist, only to announce the sale a day later to someone from Israel who bought the RV sight unseen.

Each attempt grew weaker and more desperate to the point that even forum owner Dan Druff, who provided the platform for this ongoing troll and allowed Singer back to the forum that he was banned, Even Dan Druff who enjoys this kind of drama and shenanigans, had to weigh in that this "hoax" was over.

You will say that Dan Druff is just one opinion, no different than anyone else. Not so. In this case Druff represented the voice of reality. It would have probably been better for Druff, forum traffic-wise to not say anything and let the drama continue. But there comes a time when reality takes hold, when enough is enough, so he said what everyone, including you already know, that everything about Singer and his claims were a long running hoax.

Singer made a feeble attempt to fight back, calling Druff a loser, and broke California Flake, but that amounted to Saddam Hussein yelling "death to America" as he was pulled from his hole in the ground, like a dog. And then after one feeble attempt, Singer, knowing the game was over disappeared, leaving you, embarrassed and unable to admit you were wrong to fight on for him. I mean just think about that. Singer ran for the hills like a coward General, while asking you to fight on. Tell me again who the sucker is?

Without a doubt KewlJ it is you that is the bigger sucker here. Since you have given your own opinion on the matter now hundreds of times is the primary reason that you got taken time and time again hook line and "Singer". I would like to take a stab at a theory on all of this spectacle.

Following the huge long-lasting battle that took place over the double up bug Singer was in his glory he could not believe a few months of continual commotion all about him. Much more controversy than he himself could ever have anticipated. Now he thrived on all the limelight and wanted as well as desired more.

Thinking it would not have to be well planned because of the name recognition he was going to have a ball as entertainment from the mob spearheaded by "KewlJ" was a guarantee. Singer, does not devise a serious scheme that can be completely broken down and torn apart in roughly 40 to 45 minutes, how ridiculous, he doesn't work that way. Once again I believe the whole purpose was to devise a simple plan that will serve the purpose. Luckily he had drama man KJ to count on and would not require much effort at all.

You really are dumb. This stuff was funny when Rob showed up and talked his way into a Newell to pose for photos. Seeing him out there. Whatever his intention was, it was funny.

You act as if this small mob actually thought he might own a Newell? Why the fuck else would they "rejoice".

Funny everyone going after Kewlj but Singer was 100% relentless trolling Kewlj over anything and everything. Kewl does same shit back and everyone's rose colored glasses kick in for Rob.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

The facts are:

Singers outrageous claims and 20 plays year troll of the AP community has come to an end.

1) Taking pictures of himself inside an RV at the dealership, pretending it was his.
    2) Posting a phony bill of sale, printed out from the internet for a company that was bankrupt and closed at the time.
    3) Sneaking up on the side of a Newell RV at an RV Park (that did not match the Newell in #1) pretending that was his.
    4) Posting a phony ad in RV trader of an RV that did not exist, only to announce the sale a day later to someone from Israel who bought the RV sight unseen.

Each attempt grew weaker and more desperate to the point that even forum owner Dan Druff, who provided the platform for this ongoing troll and allowed Singer back to the forum that he was banned, Even Dan Druff who enjoys this kind of drama and shenanigans, had to weigh in that this "hoax" was over.

You will say that Dan Druff is just one opinion, no different than anyone else. Not so. In this case Druff represented the voice of reality. It would have probably been better for Druff, forum traffic-wise to not say anything and let the drama continue. But there comes a time when reality takes hold, when enough is enough, so he said what everyone, including you already know, that everything about Singer and his claims were a long running hoax.

Singer made a feeble attempt to fight back, calling Druff a loser, and broke California Flake, but that amounted to Saddam Hussein yelling "death to America" as he was pulled from his hole in the ground, like a dog. And then after one feeble attempt, Singer, knowing the game was over disappeared, leaving you, embarrassed and unable to admit you were wrong to fight on for him. I mean just think about that. Singer ran for the hills like a coward General, while asking you to fight on. Tell me again who the sucker is?

Without a doubt KewlJ it is you that is the bigger sucker here. Since you have given your own opinion on the matter now hundreds of times is the primary reason that you got taken time and time again hook line and "Singer". I would like to take a stab at a theory on all of this spectacle.

Following the huge long-lasting battle that took place over the double up bug Singer was in his glory he could not believe a few months of continual commotion all about him. Much more controversy than he himself could ever have anticipated. Now he thrived on all the limelight and wanted as well as desired more.

Thinking it would not have to be well planned because of the name recognition he was going to have a ball as entertainment from the mob spearheaded by "KewlJ" was a guarantee. Singer, does not devise a serious scheme that can be completely broken down and torn apart in roughly 40 to 45 minutes, how ridiculous, he doesn't work that way. Once again I believe the whole purpose was to devise a simple plan that will serve the purpose. Luckily he had drama man KJ to count on and would not require much effort at all.

You really are dumb. This stuff was funny when Rob showed up and talked his way into a Newell to pose for photos. Seeing him out there. Whatever his intention was, it was funny.

You act as if this small mob actually thought he might own a Newell? Why the fuck else would they "rejoice".
    I know you are a little slow so I will explain. The mob never really believed that Rob owned the Newel. They rejoiced because they thought that they had caught Rob in a devious lie claiming that he owned the Newel, all part of his plan. He was entertained by getting people all worked up. He did not care if he lied.

The facts are:

TL;DR

You're a broken record player full of fantastical bullshit. You, along with Penn and redietz should be shunned in the AP world. You are no one we want to be associated with. Start your own fucking forum for losers.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Well, it's not beyond comprehension.

You have one dude who has maintained a 30-year fictitious storyline about his gambling history and overall life arc. Another dude, also with a 30-year storyline about his gambling history and life arc, becomes friends with him. Presumably they might tell each other some truths.

Person A is on the verge of having the storyline go up in flames. Person B gets nervous. Figure it out.
    You are the one that is nervous, maggot. You're shaking like a leaf. How are you coming along with your claim that you use your real name on VCT? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! You should talk to Druff about that. I'm sure he will change it to your real name. But we all know you are a gutless wonder.
    Sorry, mickey, I realize now that the lack of periods threw you. For the record, it's R.E. Dietz.

I thought linking to my blog several times, where it says "Bob Dietz's Integrity Sports" in oversized letters might be a clue that's my name, but I realize Bob and Robert have different initials, so that's probably why mickey feels I'm "gutless." I need to spell out that the R. in R.E. is for Robert, and Bob and Robert are kind of the same. My bad, mickey, I'll do better.

Not entirely sure why mickey thinks I'm being gutless. I'm sure he has my address, 1412 Forrest Dale Lane. I remember that because when mickey and I were on better terms, he explained to me that the seemingly aberrant spelling of "Forrest" was likely for a local Confederate general. I appreciated his ability to explain that. People think I'm butchering simple spelling when I use the official "Forrest" spelling. Being a former school spelling champ and all, I'm annoyed that people think I can't spell "Forest."

I'm sure now that I've gotten everyone up to speed, full-of-guts mickey crimm will come clean about his actual name and actual address.

Or not. LOL.
    No one knew any of that for years, comrade. And I just watched a documentary on your precious Karl Marx. He lived most of his life dependent on others to pay his bills. No wonder the asshole had 101 reasons for living off of someone else's productivity. Who the fuck do you live off of?
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Oh My God! Please, please don't SHUN ME IN THE AP WORLD! NOT THAT!

Blessed Virgin Mother, NOT THAT! ANYTHING BUT THAT!

So, mickey, where do I find this AP world? Do I take a right at Ellis Island and walk 400 paces to the Orleans shuttle? Or is it down into the drainage tunnels and hang a left in the Imperial Palace parking garage?

Wait, I have to get back into character...

NOT THAT!! Not THE SHUNNING!?! HAVE MERCY, gentle brother in gambling!

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    I know nothing of him or his affairs.
    Well I do. And I can tell you most of what he claimed about himself was made up. Not just the RV and double up bug and progressive system win, but most of his life, down to employment and education.

About the only thing Singer claimed that was true is that he has remained married for a long time. I mean even his kids....he has kids that have been successful and now support him. Most parents would be thrilled at having kids more successful than them. Isn't that every parents dream? But Singer, no, he couldn't do that. He tried to take credit with his phony tales of buying them house, when the fact is they bought their own homes and now support him.

It is funny, for all the attacks from Singer of various people living in their mothers basement, it is Singer who lives, I don't know if it is in the basement, but in his children's houses with them supporting him. How many times did Singer tell the lie that I had a "sugardaddy". I didn't have a sugardaddy, I had a partner, spouse and best friend. But turns out Singer has....I guess ..."sugar kids" that support him. And now he fears those very kids that support him may learn of his exploits and illness, including the things he said about them and their spouses....and might be pissed. So he has slinked away hoping this dies.

By the way, this is known as "projecting". When these trolls use some kind of put down to others, it is almost always from their own experiences. Anyone remember Singer attacking someone (maybe Mickey) about standing outside the grocery store selling their monthly food stamps for 50 cents on the dollar so they had money to go gamble? Do you think he pulled that from the blue. I mean guess who was thrown off the food stamp program for abuse in real life?
    I never seen any evidence of food stamp fraud. I was looking well before you. This is what I'm talking about you making shit up to back your narrative. Put some fucking proof up, buffoon. It was me that told about people standing outside the check cashing joints in Vegas buying food stamps for 50 cents on the dollar. You turned that into Singer standing in front of stores. That is how fucked up you are.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

Typical and expected response from the Man Servant Mickey 10x. You can't explain yourself because your just talking out your ass. So now you just say to fuck off. Then you console yourself with the thought that you gave it back 10x....lol....
    How does it feel that everyone now knows you are a lowlife maggot....and KJochio's bitch?
    "Maggot"....lol.... That must be one of your 11x multipliers......
    How far down did you have to dig into your vitriolic hobo bag of tricks to come up with that one?,,,, pathetic

You still haven't explained how I am out to harm someone.

All you have done is fling poop like a caged monkey. You like truth. That's the truth.

Now run along,,,,, Singer is calling for you Man Servant Crimm. He needs the front 9 serviced.
    You don't have any reputation left to defend here. Time for you to go suck KJochio's cock again like the good little bitch servant you are, maggot.

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    Kewlj must have repeated everything he believes Rob did 50 times in the last 20 pages of this thread. It's getting played out Kewlj.

Now repeat after me .... The Coward is just a Coward. His entire story is bullshit. He has nothing. Close this fucking thread. I don't think I could stomach another history review of Rob from Kewlj.

Hold on blackhole, wait a minute we still have not heard about Rob Singer's adolescent years from KJ's perspective. All of this will help, sort of like a group therapy session.

I know you are a little slow so I will explain. The mob never really believed that Rob owned the Newel. They rejoiced because they thought that they had caught Rob in a devious lie claiming that he owned the Newel, all part of his plan. He was entertained by getting people all worked up. He did not care if he lied.
    The Three Evil Stooges, KJochio, penn and redietz, are to stupid to know they got played. They are all jumping up and down like Tom Sawyer's stooges, revelling in their glory of finally catching Singer in a whopper. And they've ruined their reputations in their thinking they've "taken Singer down" maniacism.

So, mickey, where do I find this AP world? Do I take a right at Ellis Island and walk 400 paces to the Orleans shuttle? Or is it down into the drainage tunnels and hang a left in the Imperial Palace parking garage?

WTF do you think the gambling sites are that you hang out on? And you couldn't pick your own mother out of nine chinamen. Thats why you never put a pick up before game time. No one is fooled by your "I had this pick and that pick" after the fact, idiot.

Typical and expected response from the Man Servant Mickey 10x. You can't explain yourself because your just talking out your ass. So now you just say to fuck off. Then you console yourself with the thought that you gave it back 10x....lol....
    How does it feel that everyone now knows you are a lowlife maggot....and KJochio's bitch?
    You still haven't explained how I am out to harm someone.
    Because you turned into some sort of mad weatherman. Always warning Singer of huge storms coming. If someone did not know better the way that you worded everything could be easily misinterpreted as a form of blackmail, instead of only being a sick mind at work.

If I "got played" and Rob got exactly what he wanted, attention, not caring that he proved to the world that he is a liar, loser, degenerate gambler, then what does that say about MickeyCrimm, who fought the same fight for a decade, before deciding to joining the decades old Singer troll of the AP community.

Mickey was actually on the winning side of the argument for I don't know a decade, before deciding to switch to Rob stooge just in time to lose. Losers are drawn to losing. Mickey is a loser, only because he can't admit the truth and that he was wrong, that he got played, and is the mark of a small insecure person.

Now BoSox, of late you are just proving what an idiot and fool you are. Not long ago, I said how I like you, even though we sometimes disagree. And I do like you, but you are off your rocker. (maybe litterally)

WTF do you think the gambling sites are that you hang out on? And you couldn't pick your own mother out of nine chinamen. Thats why you never put a pick up before game time. No one is fooled by your "I had this pick and that pick" after the fact, idiot.

That must be it, mickey. I be foolin' them for 40 years. Just like I pulled the wool over that thar Billy Walters guy. Hired me 'cause I pulled the wool all over him. And those Wise Guys records, I can't take credit for those public records. Thas just me throwin' darts while on hallucinogenics. Worked for Hunter Thompson, works for me.

And mickey, if this is the "AP World," I got news for you. Anybody wanting to learn how to gamble is better off buying some books.
    Last edited by redietz; 02-28-2021 at 09:14 PM.

The guys that run these two forums, this one and WoV, where the interview and much of Singers 20+ year troll took place, tell you he is trolling. Trolling the AP community. Both these forum owners have information, locations and such that most do not. They also are 2 pretty experienced guys when it comes to trolls.

Yet Mickey and BoSox, both AP's choose to join the long running troll of the AP community, showing that while both are AP's they care more about trolling than the AP community. And then mickeycrimm has the shriveled up balls to say some of the rest of us should be shunned by the AP community. You guys chose to join THE long running troll of the AP community and refuse to quit even when having been proven wrong.

If I "got played" and Rob got exactly what he wanted, attention, not caring that he proved to the world that he is a liar, loser, degenerate gambler, then what does that say about MickeyCrimm, who fought the same fight for a decade, before deciding to joining the decades old Singer troll of the AP community.

Mickey was actually on the winning side of the argument for I don't know a decade, before deciding to switch to Rob stooge just in time to lose. Losers are drawn to losing. Mickey is a loser, only because he can't admit the truth and that he was wrong, that he got played, and is the mark of a small insecure person.

Now BoSox, of late you are just proving what an idiot and fool you are. Not long ago, I said how I like you, even though we sometimes disagree. And I do like you, but you are off your rocker. (maybe litterally)
    KewlJ, why do you always have a reading comprehension problem? I do not know how many times mickeycrimm has told you that he only supports what he thinks is the truth or the correct side of an issue. You keep saying that mickey joined up with Singer. Why are you so pigheaded?

KewlJ, why do you always have a reading comprehension problem? I do not know how many times mickeycrimm has told you that he only supports what he thinks is the truth or the correct side of an issue. You keep saying that mickey joined up with Singer. Why are you so pigheaded?

One of us definitely has a reading comprehension problem BoSox, if you think what you just wrote is true, which I suspect you don't. The things mickey has been saying including just 6 posts above, are not about the truth.

If mickey's comments were about truth, how could his position on just about everything Singer have chanced overnight. He has argued one position for a decade or more and the opposite position for the past couple years. Did the truth some how magically change?

Yet Mickey and BoSox, both AP's choose to join the long running troll of the AP community, showing that while both are AP's they care more about trolling than the AP community. And then mickeycrimm has the shriveled up balls to say some of the rest of us should be shunned by the AP community. You guys chose to join THE long running troll of the AP community and refuse to quit even when having been proven wrong.

Apparently now I joined a troll and care more about trolling than the AP community. Mickeycrimm is right about all your fabrications.

Just for a matter of point if any member of the site was told that an outside report about their private life was going to be revealed on a specific day or whatever on this site I would be there fighting against the move. To which I do not consider that as joining an alignment by any means.
    Last edited by BoSox; 02-28-2021 at 09:38 PM.

Thread Information