Page 45 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Thread: Finding Grandpa's Newell

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Singer was hurling vicious insults at those who disagree with the viability of his system going back to the very early 2000's. He was the original hurler of the stones, not us. He has been banned off of every gambling forum he has ever participated on because of his rude, arrogant, and insufferable behavior. Gambling Forums will be good for him as they are uncensored and do not ban people. The problem for us in the moderated forums is that Singer will not pay attention to the rules while the rest of us try to abide by them.

Sling, would you do us all a favor and find a Singer post that has an equation in it and put it up here. I've yet to ever see one out of the hundreds of thousand of posts he's made in the past 15 years but maybe I somehow missed it. I don't think so. For those of you pushing this "Singer plays by the math 95%" BS, he has trashed every gambling mathematician we know of. For gambling math expertise he is the equivalent of a flat earther.

If Singer is allowed back we are all going to get the exact same bullshit he was doing before he was banned. He can't help himself. He has narcissistic personality disorder. He has to trash people. It's his lifeblood.

One of the big sticking points for me is his always demanding proof on any claim we make but never, never, never proving his claims. He came on like Attila taking Rome with Arci about proof of their claims visa vie the income tax returns. He pushed that bet with Arci in front of everyone. He thought he had Arci by the balls because he knew for sure Arci would never put up his tax returns. But Arci called his bluff. So what happened? Singer welshed the bet. I'll say again. SINGER WELSHED THE BET.

There has always been a code of honor in gambling. You lose you pay off. You don't welsh bets. Of all of Singer's sins this was the worst of all. He brought total dishonor upon himself. It's what he SHOULD have been banned for.

I don't think any of us have a real vote in this. It's really up to Dan. But I'll say this. If Singer delivers his tax returns to Alan...fulfills his end of the bet with Arci...then I will support Singer's return to this site.
    One of these mickeycrimm's is a liar, either the one that posted above or the one that now enables, supports and attacks for Rob Singer. I leave it to everyone to decide for themselves.

The Chicago Blackhawks won 7-2 but I guess nobody made money on that information?
    Everyone too busy worrying about Fantasy instead of crushing these Mother Fuckers.
    I think the real question is: Can the Wild win 7 in a row??
    I doubt it as they run into the Vegas Knights at Home.
    Bout time for the North Stars to lose.
    Do not confuse the North Stars with Dallas or The Cleveland Barons or the Golden Seals as they are actually all one team lol.
    When I talk about the North Stars, I am talking about Minny-Sota.
    Sharks should get buried in a mountain of snow.
    Last edited by monet; 02-28-2021 at 09:42 PM.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    The Chicago Blackhawks won 7-2 but I guess nobody made money on that information?
    Everyone too busy worrying about Fantasy instead of crushing these Mother Fuckers.
    I think the real question is: Can the Wild win 7 in a row??
    I doubt it as they run into the Vegas Knights at Home.
    Bout time for the North Stars to lose.
    Do not confuse the North Stars with Dallas or The Cleveland Barons or the Golden Seals as they are actually all one team lol.
    When I talk about the North Stars, I am talking about Minny-Sota.
    Sharks should get buried in a mountain of snow.
    Until CBC brings back Don Cherry, the NHL can go fuck themselves!

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    Until CBC brings back Don Cherry, the NHL can go fuck themselves!
    I'm on your side emotionally but financially I want the Books Money.
    Old Don is doing a podcast with his son.
    You can find it on youtube.
    It's ok it just doesn't have that punch that he had with Ron on National TV.

Mickeycrimm said bout Rob Singer and I quote "He can't help himself. He has narcissistic personality disorder. He has to trash people. It's his lifeblood."

That is probably the single 'truest' statement mickeycrimm has ever made. And who better would know, mickey had been dealing with it for decades.

The narcissistic personality disorder trait of compulsive and pathological lying.... This narcissistic personality disorder trait can be used as projection, which means falsely accusing others of the narcissist’s crimes.

Signs and symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder and the severity of symptoms vary. People with the disorder can:

Have an exaggerated sense of self-importance
    Have a sense of entitlement and require constant, excessive admiration
    Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
    Exaggerate achievements and talents
    Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
    Believe they are superior and can only associate with equally special people
    Monopolize conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior
    Take advantage of others to get what they want
    Be envious of others and believe others envy them
    Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious
    Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office.

This isn't even a close call. Every single one of these symptoms has been displayed by Singer.

Insist on having the best of everything (or pretending to) like a Newell RV, when he actually has a small 22k Winnebago pull behind.

Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, YA THINK???

even Take advantage of others to get what they want describes to a tee, the Singer-Alan relationship and later the relationship Singer tried for and succeeded to some degree with mickeycrimm and also tried for, but was unsuccessful with Axelwolf.

Anyone defending any part of the 20 years of Rob Singer or even feeling bad for him (BoSox) is a moron. I don't know what if anything is going to occur, but this guy deserves any consequences that might be headed his way.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Singer was hurling vicious insults at those who disagree with the viability of his system going back to the very early 2000's. He was the original hurler of the stones, not us. He has been banned off of every gambling forum he has ever participated on because of his rude, arrogant, and insufferable behavior. Gambling Forums will be good for him as they are uncensored and do not ban people. The problem for us in the moderated forums is that Singer will not pay attention to the rules while the rest of us try to abide by them.

Sling, would you do us all a favor and find a Singer post that has an equation in it and put it up here. I've yet to ever see one out of the hundreds of thousand of posts he's made in the past 15 years but maybe I somehow missed it. I don't think so. For those of you pushing this "Singer plays by the math 95%" BS, he has trashed every gambling mathematician we know of. For gambling math expertise he is the equivalent of a flat earther.

If Singer is allowed back we are all going to get the exact same bullshit he was doing before he was banned. He can't help himself. He has narcissistic personality disorder. He has to trash people. It's his lifeblood.

One of the big sticking points for me is his always demanding proof on any claim we make but never, never, never proving his claims. He came on like Attila taking Rome with Arci about proof of their claims visa vie the income tax returns. He pushed that bet with Arci in front of everyone. He thought he had Arci by the balls because he knew for sure Arci would never put up his tax returns. But Arci called his bluff. So what happened? Singer welshed the bet. I'll say again. SINGER WELSHED THE BET.

There has always been a code of honor in gambling. You lose you pay off. You don't welsh bets. Of all of Singer's sins this was the worst of all. He brought total dishonor upon himself. It's what he SHOULD have been banned for.

I don't think any of us have a real vote in this. It's really up to Dan. But I'll say this. If Singer delivers his tax returns to Alan...fulfills his end of the bet with Arci...then I will support Singer's return to this site.
    One of these mickeycrimm's is a liar, either the one that posted above or the one that now enables, supports and attacks for Rob Singer. I leave it to everyone to decide for themselves.

Nothing that is said in Mickeycrimm's above quote is nearly as bad as what you have now been a part of for nearly a month now.

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post

Nothing that is said in Mickeycrimm's above quote is nearly as bad as what you have now been a part of for nearly a month now.
    What have I been part of? This is not my doing. This is not my call. It is MaxPen's call. He asked for opinions, I voiced mine that Singer deserves what's coming or may be coming. He has worked for that for 20 years. I also specified that I am not in favor of releasing info that could harm Singer just to harm him...although he really deserves that too. But any information that contradicts and even further proves false any one or part of his long running claims is entirely fair game.

I'll tell you what I am going to do BoSox. I am going to be the bigger man (that's what she said...michael scott) and let this go now. Singer appears to be gone and I now think he won't return. It has been 5 weeks, if he could have he would have by now, but he knows he better not. In a sense he is castrated. I will even go as far as to change my recommendation to MaxPen that he should do nothing, just sit on this as long as Singer (or any sockpuppet of) remains in exile.

I'll tell you what I am going to do BoSox. I am going to be the bigger man (that's what she said...michael scott) and let this go now. Singer appears to be gone and I now think he won't return. It has been 5 weeks, if he could have he would have by now, but he knows he better not. In a sense he is castrated. I will even go as far as to change my recommendation to MaxPen that he should do nothing, just sit on this as long as Singer (or any sockpuppet of) remains in exile.
    I'm so thankful I could log in. It means my shunning hasn't become official. Oh thank you, gambling brethren, for not reducing me to a simple winning gambler with a 40-year reputation. If the AP community had shunned me, what (pray tell) would I have done?

I mean, other than what I do every day anyway.

BoSox has pointed out some of the issues nicely. We live in a Trumpian post-truth world. Mickey simply posts what he thinks is the truth. At least the truth today. So if "the truth" changes depending on who somebody votes for and such, so be it. Just because mickey despised Singer a couple of years ago...pshaw, that was truth then. This is truth now. No sense even keeping tabs on it, really, as Orwell explained in 1984. Oceania is the ally; Oceania is the enemy. Depends on the day.

For example, a few days back, mickey posted something about the Wiz messing up by not availing himself of my sports expertise. Today, according to mickey, I have no sports betting expertise. That's a lot of brain cells and credibility for me to have lost in two weeks or thereabouts. And I wasn't even chugging JD with my friend, The Scob.

Mickey is firmly committed to truth-telling. It just changes quite a bit. You know, like the weather.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Oh My God! Please, please don't SHUN ME IN THE AP WORLD! NOT THAT!

Blessed Virgin Mother, NOT THAT! ANYTHING BUT THAT!

So, mickey, where do I find this AP world? Do I take a right at Ellis Island and walk 400 paces to the Orleans shuttle? Or is it down into the drainage tunnels and hang a left in the Imperial Palace parking garage?

Wait, I have to get back into character...

NOT THAT!! Not THE SHUNNING!?! HAVE MERCY, gentle brother in gambling!
    WTF do you think the gambling sites are that you hang out on? And you couldn't pick your own mother out of nine chinamen. Thats why you never put a pick up before game time. No one is fooled by your "I had this pick and that pick" after the fact, idiot.

That must be it, mickey. I be foolin' them for 40 years. Just like I pulled the wool over that thar Billy Walters guy. Hired me 'cause I pulled the wool all over him. And those Wise Guys records, I can't take credit for those public records. Thas just me throwin' darts while on hallucinogenics. Worked for Hunter Thompson, works for me.

And mickey, if this is the "AP World," I got news for you. Anybody wanting to learn how to gamble is better off buying some books.
    Yeah, sure. You worked for Billy Walters. You betcha. The only thing that is telling here is you are a working stiff. Hey, replace the windshield wipers while you're changing my oil.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

I was right then and I'm right today. But you were a loser then and a loser today.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

The guys that run these two forums, this one and WoV, where the interview and much of Singers 20+ year troll took place, tell you he is trolling. Trolling the AP community. Both these forum owners have information, locations and such that most do not. They also are 2 pretty experienced guys when it comes to trolls.

Yet Mickey and BoSox, both AP's choose to join the long running troll of the AP community, showing that while both are AP's they care more about trolling than the AP community. And then mickeycrimm has the shriveled up balls to say some of the rest of us should be shunned by the AP community. You guys chose to join THE long running troll of the AP community and refuse to quit even when having been proven wrong.
    You are so stupid it is hysterically funny. I've been laughing at you guys ever since Singer put those pics of the Newell up. Pics of a Newell where it was as obvious as the nose on your face that no one had been living in it. You didn't have to go any further than that. A pic of an empty RV. Everyone knew that Singer was trolling you dumfucks for laughs.

But you fucking inspector Clouseau's bit hook line and sinker. You came on with "the diabolical Singer IS committing fraud. We've done 9 million background checks. We called the author of the article and talked to him personally. It took us 96 hours to get him on the phone. We called and personally interviewed the guy at the RV place. I spent 150 hours interviewing him. All totalled we spent 9 months 29 days on the internet gathering evidence that Singer is lying about the RV."

All for something the rest of us knew was a joke on you three idiots. You wasted all that time on stupid bullshit.

BBBBWWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 02-28-2021 at 11:13 PM.

I'm so thankful I could log in. It means my shunning hasn't become official. Oh thank you, gambling brethren, for not reducing me to a simple winning gambler with a 40-year reputation. If the AP community had shunned me, what (pray tell) would I have done?

I mean, other than what I do every day anyway.

BoSox has pointed out some of the issues nicely. We live in a Trumpian post-truth world. Mickey simply posts what he thinks is the truth. At least the truth today. So if "the truth" changes depending on who somebody votes for and such, so be it. Just because mickey despised Singer a couple of years ago...pshaw, that was truth then. This is truth now. No sense even keeping tabs on it, really, as Orwell explained in 1984. Oceania is the ally; Oceania is the enemy. Depends on the day.

For example, a few days back, mickey posted something about the Wiz messing up by not availing himself of my sports expertise. Today, according to mickey, I have no sports betting expertise. That's a lot of brain cells and credibility for me to have lost in two weeks or thereabouts. And I wasn't even chugging JD with my friend, The Scob.

Mickey is firmly committed to truth-telling. It just changes quite a bit. You know, like the weather.
    Could you do us a favor and put up some more Bible references. You know, that shit you atheists don't believe.

You are so stupid it is hysterically funny. I've been laughing at you guys ever since Singer put those pics of the Newell up. Pics of a Newell where it was as obvious as the nose on your face that no one had been living in it. You didn't have to go any further than that. A pic of an empty RV. Everyone knew that Singer was trolling you dumfucks for laughs.

But you fucking inspector Clouseau's bit hook line and sinker. You came on with "the diabolical Singer IS committing fraud. We've done 9 million background checks. We called the author of the article and talked to him personally. It took us 96 hours to get him on the phone. We called and personally interviewed the guy at the RV place. I spent 150 hours interviewing him. All totalled we spent 9 months 29 days on the internet gathering evidence that Singer is lying about the RV."

All for something the rest of us knew was a joke on you three idiots. You wasted all that time on stupid bullshit.

OMG,mickeycrimm do you never stop trolling and LYING?

After Rob posted the pictures, and it was discovered that Rob had gone to a dealership posing as a customer to take pictures of himself in a RV that he did not own, mickey posted the following:

I have to admit the pics don't look good for Rob. Let's see if he has an explanation. Since he is traveling perhaps he could put up outside pics from different locations.
    Now does this sound like a guy "laughing hysterically at the whole situation" or does this sound like a guy beginning to realize that he was duped by Singer and the very narcissisms that mickey, himself identified years earlier.

What came next is even funnier. I mere 8 minutes later, mickey desperately trying to find something to explain and support Rob

Another thing to consider is it might be Rob's RV and he's already advertised it for sale.

and then another 14 minutes later, mickey just resorts back to his usual nastiness.

Well, you are getting there, slowly but surely mickey.
    Go fuck yourself, bitch. I make up my own mind about everything. You don't have anything to do with it. Fuck off, cunt.
    Mickey, I know you are not man enough to admit when you are wrong. You have proven that time and time again, but you can't change the story when your own quotes are right there for anyone that wants to read them.

I thought linking to my blog several times, where it says "Bob Dietz's Integrity Sports"
    First Problem: You keep interacting and posting on a HATE SITE.
    By default this makes you just as EVIL as the ones you HATE.

Second Problem: INTEGRITY SPORTS???? Fuck Off... lol INTEGRITY???
    That's like when the Bank says "Family Bank" while they default on your loan and take your farm.

You may be one of the greatest sports handicappers of all time but you certainly aren't saving the world or making it a better place.
    As a matter of fact you are getting rich off of little children playing College Football.
    Little Children that have constantly been sexually abused in the showers.
    That's a proven fact.
    Charging for sports picks is low.
    That's as bad as the people involved in the sex trade underworld.
    I know because I dwell in the lowest of lows with the pond scum on a daily basis.
    Admit it... you're just another phony, hypocrite like the rest of us.
    Stay Safe, Wear Your Mask and don't forget to wipe down all your groceries!
    Last edited by monet; 03-01-2021 at 02:52 AM.

OMG,mickeycrimm do you never stop trolling and LYING?

After Rob posted the pictures, and it was discovered that Rob had gone to a dealership posing as a customer to take pictures of himself in a RV that he did not own, mickey posted the following:

I have to admit the pics don't look good for Rob. Let's see if he has an explanation. Since he is traveling perhaps he could put up outside pics from different locations.
    Now does this sound like a guy "laughing hysterically at the whole situation" or does this sound like a guy beginning to realize that he was duped by Singer and the very narcissisms that mickey, himself identified years earlier.
    Just egging you guys on to continue with your wasting all your time on stupid bullshit like the morons you are.

What came next is even funnier. I mere 8 minutes later, mickey desperately trying to find something to explain and support Rob

and then another 14 minutes later, mickey just resorts back to his usual nastiness.

Well, you are getting there, slowly but surely mickey.
    Go fuck yourself, bitch. I make up my own mind about everything. You don't have anything to do with it. Fuck off, cunt.
    Mickey, I know you are not man enough to admit when you are wrong. You have proven that time and time again, but you can't change the story when your own quotes are right there for anyone that wants to read them.
    LOLOLOL!!! Inspector KJochio Clouseau!!! Snifff!! Sniff!!! Now go waste some more of your time digging out quotes from the archives. LOLOLOL!!!!

I see what you are doing KewlJ a little reverse psychology. Deliberately trying to entice Rob S back into making an appearance. Just say it the way you mean it you will feel better.

Mickeycrimm said bout Rob Singer and I quote "He can't help himself. He has narcissistic personality disorder. He has to trash people. It's his lifeblood."

That is probably the single 'truest' statement mickeycrimm has ever made. And who better would know, mickey had been dealing with it for decades.

The narcissistic personality disorder trait of compulsive and pathological lying.... This narcissistic personality disorder trait can be used as projection, which means falsely accusing others of the narcissist’s crimes.

Signs and symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder and the severity of symptoms vary. People with the disorder can:

Have an exaggerated sense of self-importance
    Have a sense of entitlement and require constant, excessive admiration
    Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
    Exaggerate achievements and talents
    Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
    Believe they are superior and can only associate with equally special people
    Monopolize conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior
    Take advantage of others to get what they want
    Be envious of others and believe others envy them
    Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious
    Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office.

This isn't even a close call. Every single one of these symptoms has been displayed by Singer.

Insist on having the best of everything (or pretending to) like a Newell RV, when he actually has a small 22k Winnebago pull behind.

Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, YA THINK???

even Take advantage of others to get what they want describes to a tee, the Singer-Alan relationship and later the relationship Singer tried for and succeeded to some degree with mickeycrimm and also tried for, but was unsuccessful with Axelwolf.

Anyone defending any part of the 20 years of Rob Singer or even feeling bad for him (BoSox) is a moron. I don't know what if anything is going to occur, but this guy deserves any consequences that might be headed his way.
    Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental health illness, so Kewl J what would you prefer that we burn him at the stake? You should take a good look at yourself sometime.

Thread Information