Page 47 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast

Thread: Finding Grandpa's Newell

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Axel, are you sure you want to call this guy your friend?
    YES, ABSOLUTLY! I'm not going to make personal or business decisions based on some retarded forum BS, or even some first impression IRL.

MaxPen has been good to me and the people around me. I can trust him with my Money, my information, and the keys to my house, and that's what really counts.

I good life lesson I learned from playing blackjack is:

There is no heat until there is!
    When those chips are down, we stand alone.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    I'll tell you what I am going to do BoSox. I am going to be the bigger man (that's what she said...michael scott) and let this go now. Singer appears to be gone and I now think he won't return. It has been 5 weeks, if he could have he would have by now, but he knows he better not. In a sense he is castrated. I will even go as far as to change my recommendation to MaxPen that he should do nothing, just sit on this as long as Singer (or any sockpuppet of) remains in exile.
    It is obvious that Singer does not want the storm striking him down from whatever pedestal in life he has left. I am inclined to let sleeping dogs lie. If Grandpa Newell wants to come out of the storm shelter to play he can. As long as he behaves his secrets are safe with me. I am just not sure that he can behave himself though...lol... The 20+ year troll was brought to an end by Grandpa Newell himself.

For now the storm is turning back out to sea. It has been amusing watching the reactions of the typical asshats on this forum regarding this event. The only one never confused was Redietz as he fully understands the compromising position Singer put himself in.

I am pretty sure gramps is gonna fuck this reprieve up though.

** I reserve all rights to turn the storm back around at any time.
    Shove it up your ass. You ain't jackshit and you ain't got jackshit. Even if you could nail Singer for a murder rap no one gives a shit but you and the other two stooges, KJochio and Comrade Ditz. But it's pretty clear you are bluffing. Here's you three in action, that is, when you are not blowing each other.

Quit your sniveling. You're just upset you rolled over to Singer instead of putting him in his place......Mickey 10x lol

10x stands for the number of ass poundings you took during your Singer battle days.

( insert video of Crimm 10x getting an ass pounding in the back 9 here)

I'm certainly not in this feud but thanks for the video of the stooges.
    Love Those.

The one in the telephone booth is great!
    Shemp is the best.
    He hit the Jackpot!!

Quit your sniveling. You're just upset you rolled over to Singer instead of putting him in his place......Mickey 10x lol10x stands for the number of ass poundings you took during your Singer battle days.
    ( insert video of Crimm 10x getting an ass pounding in the back 9 here)
    LOL you haven't put Singer in his place. All you've done is make an idiot out of yourself.

How is your love affair with KJochio going? How long have you been his bitch now? Quite awhile, eh? You probably got a mouth full of cock right now.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 03-03-2021 at 02:59 PM.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

It's kind of sad that's the best retort you can muster. Pathetic actually....... mickey 10minus

It's kind of sad that's the best retort you can muster. Pathetic actually....... mickey 10minus
    Are you referring to his rep over at PFA. I believe he's a -10 over there LOL. Most of those red's are from Sobchak though.

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Are you referring to his rep over at PFA. I believe he's a -10 over there LOL. Most of those red's are from Sobchak though.
    I don't know anything about PFA. But if Crimm is trying to serve up some of his 10x elsewhere I would lay money he is getting his ass pounded. Mister Man Servant losing pulls another"fuck off" out of the hobo bag. When that's all you can muster you're destined to lose.

Interesting how all these alleged AP’s on these forums all love each other and pet each other like their favorite pets.

Not only are we to believe all these alleged wealthy AP claims in the past, but we’re also even supposed to believe fraud AP’s like the COWARD MaxPrick with his alleged obvious phony claims of Rob, and impersonating Inspector Gadget.

Where are all the AP lovers now? Not one of them have the balls to call out MaxPrick for leading the forum on for a month with bullshit stories. Oh, it’s okay Maxy, just take the keys to my house and take a nap, oh, and here’s the combination to my safe. Just help yourself. My wife will cook you up your favorite dish. Fucking bunch of phonies.

How about you Kewlj? You exposed you hold some negative information on Rob. It’s obvious MaxPrick took a 105-mph fast ball to the head. Why not come up to the plate? Maybe you could drive in a run.

This whole thread is a confirmation of the endless fraud that takes place here, and by who else??????

The self-proclaimed alleged AP’s.

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    Interesting how all these alleged AP’s on these forums all love each other and pet each other like their favorite pets.

Not only are we to believe all these alleged wealthy AP claims in the past, but we’re also even supposed to believe fraud AP’s like the COWARD MaxPrick with his alleged obvious phony claims of Rob, and impersonating Inspector Gadget.

Where are all the AP lovers now? Not one of them have the balls to call out MaxPrick for leading the forum on for a month with bullshit stories. Oh, it’s okay Maxy, just take the keys to my house and take a nap, oh, and here’s the combination to my safe. Just help yourself. My wife will cook you up your favorite dish. Fucking bunch of phonies.

How about you Kewlj? You exposed you hold some negative information on Rob. It’s obvious MaxPrick took a 105-mph fast ball to the head. Why not come up to the plate? Maybe you could drive in a run.

This whole thread is a confirmation of the endless fraud that takes place here, and by who else??????

If you don't have time watch this quick version or skip to video two for the extended scene.

Last edited by monet; 03-03-2021 at 04:35 PM.

I don't know anything about PFA. But if Crimm is trying to serve up some of his 10x elsewhere I would lay money he is getting his ass pounded. Mister Man Servant losing pulls another"fuck off" out of the hobo bag. When that's all you can muster you're destined to lose.
    At one point, he was battling against 5-6 guys over there, that were dishing out constant punishment. He was holding his own quite funny.

Have you missed everything Mickey has posted on this subject? Or don’t you think he is an AP? How about Bosox? Don’t think he is an AP either?

When you want to bitch about AP’s, at least be honest with the facts staring you in the face.

Perhaps, machine-play is like table-play, in that it works in theory, but, not in practice.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

Have you missed everything Mickey has posted on this subject? Or don’t you think he is an AP? How about Bosox? Don’t think he is an AP either?

When you want to bitch about AP’s, at least be honest with the facts staring you in the face.
    There is really no sense in arguing with that guy, blackhole. He is anti-AP, pure and simple and he sees a chance to attack one AP, Maxpen here and divide AP's because mickey and BoSox have a different opinion about Singer.

Now as for facts staring you in the face: Two days ago, I made a post to BoSox promising to let my part of the Singer argument go. Somebody said that I keep making the same argument over and over again and they are right I do.

And then low and behold, someone directed me to some new information yesterday that blows the Singer claim out of the water. But I am going to honor my word to BoSox and sit on it, unless and until Singer returns. It's a biggie though. I can't believe I missed it.

That's all you got? Pitiful. But hey, you still got KJochio's ass and balls to play with.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

I've been as low as -30. But that rep thing is all bullshit. I hit the libtard gang over there hard. They were living it up with mocking and ridiculing anyone and everyone that wasn't a woke ass bitch. They got all pissed off when I showed up and shoved it right back in their faces. They thought hitting me with the bad rep thing would run me off. I Broke their punk ass gang up. Some of them won't post there anymore. The rep thing is all bullshit. I don't care if I go to -1000000000

You're clutching at straws, gayboy. Now get back to sucking off KJochio.

At one point, he was battling against 5-6 guys over there, that were dishing out constant punishment. He was holding his own quite funny.
    I battered some of them into quitting the forum.

I've been as low as -30. But that rep thing is all bullshit. I hit the libtard gang over there hard. They were living it up with mocking and ridiculing anyone and everyone that wasn't a woke ass bitch. They got all pissed off when I showed up and shoved it right back in their faces. They thought hitting me with the bad rep thing would run me off. I Broke their punk ass gang up. Some of them won't post there anymore. The rep thing is all bullshit. I don't care if I go to -1000000000
    Although I don't agree with your Singer stance, I got to give you credit over there. You held your own against, Sobchak, Adamantium, Nightmarefish( who seems to be a centrist all of a sudden Lol) Sloppy Joe, Big Dick et al. A lot of them pretty much ran for the hills. You and " Desertrunner" took a beating and stuck around. Good for both of you.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

There is really no sense in arguing with that guy, blackhole. He is anti-AP, pure and simple and he sees a chance to attack one AP, Maxpen here and divide AP's because mickey and BoSox have a different opinion about Singer.

Now as for facts staring you in the face: Two days ago, I made a post to BoSox promising to let my part of the Singer argument go. Somebody said that I keep making the same argument over and over again and they are right I do.

And then low and behold, someone directed me to some new information yesterday that blows the Singer claim out of the water. But I am going to honor my word to BoSox and sit on it, unless and until Singer returns. It's a biggie though. I can't believe I missed it.
    KJochio holding back when it comes to Singer? Don't bet your life on it.

maxprick reminds me of this guy:

Thread Information