Page 51 of 59 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1162

Thread: Finding Grandpa's Newell

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Regarding Rob's old progressive system stories, I took the opposing side of him on that issue.
    ok, so what is it that you are supporting now? The double up bug claim? Th RV claims? I would like you to say on record, please if you will.

Because to me, it is all related. Phony claims by a narcissist, losing, degenerate gambler player and they deserve to be called out as such. The fact that you or anyone else finds him amusing because he bullies people like a third grader is irrelevant and is really something you should ask yourself about.

Regarding the Double up bug and the Newel stories I never gave them much thought at all. The few times that I did think about them I unconsciously hoped that somehow the stories were true. Rooting for him, as I do like underdogs.
    Since I mentioned that I like underdogs here is a chance to show my number 1 underdog of all time. Although, she came in second.

Last edited by BoSox; 03-04-2021 at 07:38 PM.

Since Singer is on record saying he lost from 1994 to 2000 and also on record saying he won 90K in 2000 maybe he could clarify this for us. There had to have been a point when he started using the progressive system. Exactly when was it? Was it early in 2000 or late in 2000? But, clearly, the year 2000 could not have been both a losing year and a winning year for him. Only Singer can explain.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Since Singer is on record saying he lost from 1994 to 2000 and also on record saying he won 90K in 2000 maybe he could clarify this for us. There had to have been a point when he started using the progressive system. Exactly when was it? Was it early in 2000 or late in 2000? But, clearly, the year 2000 could not have been both a losing year and a winning year for him. Only Singer can explain.
    I suspect Robbie is as embarrassed, as your buddy Adamantium. They both ran for the hills

ok, so what is it that you are supporting now? The double up bug claim? Th RV claims? I would like you to say on record, please if you will.

Because to me, it is all related. Phony claims by a narcissist, losing, degenerate gambler player and they deserve to be called out as such. The fact that you or anyone else finds him amusing because he bullies people like a third grader is irrelevant and is really something you should ask yourself about.

Regarding the Double up bug and the Newel stories I never gave them much thought at all. The few times that I did think about them I unconsciously hoped that somehow the stories were true. Rooting for him, as I do like underdogs.
    Since I mentioned that I like underdogs here is a chance to show my number 1 underdog of all time. Although, she came in second.

Being a blatant and repeated liar does not make one an "underdog" in any world I have been in.

Nap it out for the rest of us. Please.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

They did not take Singer's stories seriously and were never affected at all, plus no one likes threats made. Those same people including myself will not be surprised by any outcome, and neither will the silent majority. Personally, I think that you picked the wrong fight as it is a no-win proposition.
    BoSox, in your defense of Singer, you state that people didn't believe Singers stories. I disagree. On this forum slingshot readily admits he plays and believes in Singer's progressive wagering system. Luckily for him Slingshot is smart enough not to lose too much money doing so. Dan Druff tells us this site has many lurkers that do not post. Only the forum admin would know that. How many of them have been hurt. What about all the other forums Singer has preached his phony progressive system on, including WoV that had hundreds of members. How many were hurt at these other forums?

Then there is the fact that he wrote a book about this strategy. Why I am guessing sales weren't through the roof, how many were hurt by that. Then beginning a month after the book was published, he wrote a column for Gaming today for 8 years, so he could promote that book and progression system. And while he wrote the column for free, Gaming Today has some readership, so how many were hurt by these phony claims from that? And finally, Singer claims to have privately taught his "system" to a number of people. If he did, you can bet it wasn't for free. They paid him to tech a system that they then lost money on.

Decades, this has gone on. So why any AP or math guy would feel anything but contempt for this guy is beyond me. I guess some of you find the whole thing amusing. I don't. The guy has been misleading people throughout the gaming community on decades via multiple platforms.
    The way you tell it here thousands of people have been hurt by Singer's claims. It just seems like at least one of them would have posted up in a gambling forum about losing a lot of money using his system. Hell, it's been 20 years. Not one person has come forward saying they were harmed by Singer. Easy enough to use a fictitious username to tell the story if they feel embarrased by it. They could remain in complete anonymity. But still no one in 20 years has come forward to testify.

I know, KJ. You could gather all these people up to testify. Put out the word.

Hey, everyone! KJ is looking for people to testify they lost a lot of money using Singer's system. Well, no. That won't work. To easy now for people to just make shit up. Oh, well. Looks like we just completely whiffed on anyone coming forward to testify about losing using Singer's system.

As a matter of fact, I don't recall anyone other than sling saying they even used his system. Damn, that Singer is a horrible salesman. No one using his system. No wonder there is no one that can come forward.

And no one has ever come forward saying they paid him for the system.
    I'd like to add that I bought and paid for Singer's system and lost money on it.

What's Crimm got to say now?

Probably <crickets>

Bitch, why do you think I moved back into my parent's basement?
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

KJ, while you were wasting your time verifying all that Newell bullshit for nothing, I was out making money. I didn't waste one minute of my time on something that means nothing to me.
    See this post right here, exemplifies your problem mickey. I am absolutely thrilled that you live in a state that has more cows than people, so you were able to get your socialized vaccine earlier than some of the rest of us. I really am. I was worried that you might be a little pig-headed about it and am glad you weren't.

Ever since you "surrendered" to Rob you have been trying to pick a fight with me and others. I don't read other forums that you are on, but it sounds like that is all you do. I guess you need and want that negative attention. But with me, you are trying to fight with a guy that isn't fighting you back. I have no need to. You are an AP that I respect his AP abilities that seems to enjoy being a jerk online. That is your call.

So good for you for getting your socialized vaccine and being back making money. I am happy for you. A little jealous, but happy.

Accountinquestion wrote:

"Being a blatant and repeated liar does not make one an "underdog" in any world I have been in.

Nap it out for the rest of us. Please."

When Rob S told the story about the double-up bug almost everyone did not believe him and called him as you say a
    blatant liar without proof frankly even right up to today no one has proven him a liar on that issue. The story about the Newel ownership wasn't even told yet. When everyone is against you I consider it an underdog position. I am not supporting him but will admit I was hoping that he in fact figured out the glitch. After the way Rob was treated with the double-up bug story, I think he then gave the mob what they really wanted, and asked for, a lie with the Newel story, and guess what he won people went bonkers while he sat back and laughed at them.
    Last edited by BoSox; 03-04-2021 at 10:29 PM.

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

BoSox, in your defense of Singer, you state that people didn't believe Singers stories. I disagree. On this forum slingshot readily admits he plays and believes in Singer's progressive wagering system. Luckily for him Slingshot is smart enough not to lose too much money doing so. Dan Druff tells us this site has many lurkers that do not post. Only the forum admin would know that. How many of them have been hurt. What about all the other forums Singer has preached his phony progressive system on, including WoV that had hundreds of members. How many were hurt at these other forums?

Then there is the fact that he wrote a book about this strategy. Why I am guessing sales weren't through the roof, how many were hurt by that. Then beginning a month after the book was published, he wrote a column for Gaming today for 8 years, so he could promote that book and progression system. And while he wrote the column for free, Gaming Today has some readership, so how many were hurt by these phony claims from that? And finally, Singer claims to have privately taught his "system" to a number of people. If he did, you can bet it wasn't for free. They paid him to tech a system that they then lost money on.

Decades, this has gone on. So why any AP or math guy would feel anything but contempt for this guy is beyond me. I guess some of you find the whole thing amusing. I don't. The guy has been misleading people throughout the gaming community on decades via multiple platforms.
    The way you tell it here thousands of people have been hurt by Singer's claims. It just seems like at least one of them would have posted up in a gambling forum about losing a lot of money using his system. Hell, it's been 20 years. Not one person has come forward saying they were harmed by Singer. Easy enough to use a fictitious username to tell the story if they feel embarrased by it. They could remain in complete anonymity. But still no one in 20 years has come forward to testify.

I know, KJ. You could gather all these people up to testify. Put out the word.

Hey, everyone! KJ is looking for people to testify they lost a lot of money using Singer's system. Well, no. That won't work. To easy now for people to just make shit up. Oh, well. Looks like we just completely whiffed on anyone coming forward to testify about losing using Singer's system.

As a matter of fact, I don't recall anyone other than sling saying they even used his system. Damn, that Singer is a horrible salesman. No one using his system. No wonder there is no one that can come forward.

And no one has ever come forward saying they paid him for the system.
    I'd like to add that I bought and paid for Singer's system and lost money on it.

Probably <crickets>

mickey will likely say that you were really stupid if you are telling the truth.

Accountinquestion wrote:

"Being a blatant and repeated liar does not make one an "underdog" in any world I have been in.

When Rob S told the story about the double-up bug almost everyone did not believe him and called him as you say a
    blatant liar without proof frankly even right up to today no one has proven him a liar on that issue. The story about the Newel ownership wasn't even told yet. When everyone is against you I consider it an underdog position. I am not supporting him but will admit I was hoping that he in fact figured out the glitch. After the way Rob was treated with the double-up bug story, I think he then gave the mob what they really wanted and asked for a lie with the Newel story, and guess what he won people went bonkers while he sat back and laughed at them.
    At this point, Rob can't prove he played it, and no one can prove he didn't. There are a few things one could do to find out what is significantly more likely. I had some interest but it would have taken some effort. Mike's premature interview kind of spoiled it as far as I was concerned. His interview really didn't get to the bottom of anything. I begged Mike to wait, but he went forward with it unprepared. I don't think Mike cared to prove or disprove it, he was just doing it to get Rob side of the story and let people make their own judgment. If any concrete evidence comes out that it wasn't true, Rob can always just claim it was all part of some big troll. So here we are.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Accountinquestion wrote:

blatant liar without proof frankly even right up to today no one has proven him a liar on that issue. The story about the Newel ownership wasn't even told yet. When everyone is against you I consider it an underdog position. I am not supporting him but will admit I was hoping that he in fact figured out the glitch. After the way Rob was treated with the double-up bug story, I think he then gave the mob what they really wanted and asked for a lie with the Newel story, and guess what he won people went bonkers while he sat back and laughed at them.
    At this point, Rob can't prove he played it, and no one can prove he didn't. There are a few things one could do to find out what is significantly more likely. I had some interest but it would have taken some effort. Mike's premature interview kind of spoiled it as far as I was concerned. His interview really didn't get to the bottom of anything. I begged Mike to wait, but he went forward with it unprepared. I don't think Mike cared to prove or disprove it, he was just doing it to get Rob side of the story and let people make their own judgment. If any concrete evidence comes out that it wasn't true, Rob can always just claim it was all part of some big troll. So here we are.
    That interview was absolutely useless and a utter embarrassment. He should stick to anything to do with numbers(genius) most other things FAIL.

blatant liar without proof frankly even right up to today no one has proven him a liar on that issue. The story about the Newel ownership wasn't even told yet. When everyone is against you I consider it an underdog position. I am not supporting him but will admit I was hoping that he in fact figured out the glitch. After the way Rob was treated with the double-up bug story, I think he then gave the mob what they really wanted, and asked for, a lie with the Newel story, and guess what he won people went bonkers while he sat back and laughed at them.
    BoSox, why do you think the "mob" as you called us didn't believe Rob's double up bug? Do you think the fact that he has lied about all these other claims, half of which I can't even remember and changed stories and timelines for 2 decades had anything to do with people's first reaction to not believe him? Hell I can even find posts where Rob first stated he bought a Newell for 900k. Then it was 1.1 million, 1.5 million and finally 1.6 million. Almost every single thing he said and claimed, some of them pretty minor, turns out to be not true or the truth severely stretched. That is what credibility is. You lie and lie and lie and expect people to believe your next fantastic claim?

Bosox let me ask you this...did you read what Rob wrote back, I don't even know what year it was, but when the Kane/Nester story broke and was being discussed right on this very forum? Rob wrote what they did was illegal and they should go to jail. He now says that was to deflect people. Who? who on this forum was thinking Rob could have possibly stumbled onto that play that he needed to "deflect'? Absurd.

If he really had been involved with that play, when the Kane/Nestor story broke and was being talked about here, Rob would have said nothing....not a word.

I mean just imagine if Rob's claim was true....it isn't so that is a lot of imagining, but try hard to imagine it was. They were busted in 2009. The story didn't really break until the Wired articled a couple years later as they were going through the legal process. A year or two later is still well within the statute of limitations that Rob told us he was so worried about. So he makes his comments here and is arrested afterwards. He will have admitted that he knew it was a crime and thinks he should have gone to jail.

But the fact is Rob made that up after the story broke. And he had to change his primary long running claim, of 10 years playing the Singer progression to accommodate this new claim. I mean come on there has to be a point that a guy who keeps lying, making up nearly impossible claim, after nearly impossible claim has zero credibility. Rob was way past that point.

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    That interview was absolutely useless and a utter embarrassment. He should stick to anything to do with numbers(genius) most other things FAIL.
    I disagree.

It was because of THAT interview that Rob himself tied the double up bug to the Newell. He did that. No one put that on him. He did that which made it fair for people to look into the Newell. And Rob became so desperate he did that stunt at the RV dealership, the phony bill of sales, and the phony ad and sale, which for anybody being even a little objective proved the RV and subsequently the double up was a hoax.

And what I posted today, the timeline that again Rob himself said, proves that he was a losing player for the 6 years prior to the time he wrote the book claiming to be a "winning professional player".

So that interview really exposed 2 of Rob's biggest claims in the last 20 years as made up. And in both cases it was he himself that exposed himself (no comments please BoSox). How does the saying go? Given enough rope a liar will always hang himself. I don't think it was any great skill on Wizard's part, but he did provide the rope and Rob hung himself......twice it turns out.

KJ, while you were wasting your time verifying all that Newell bullshit for nothing, I was out making money. I didn't waste one minute of my time on something that means nothing to me.
    See this post right here, exemplifies your problem mickey. I am absolutely thrilled that you live in a state that has more cows than people, so you were able to get your socialized vaccine earlier than some of the rest of us. I really am. I was worried that you might be a little pig-headed about it and am glad you weren't.

Ever since you "surrendered" to Rob you have been trying to pick a fight with me and others. I don't read other forums that you are on, but it sounds like that is all you do. I guess you need and want that negative attention. But with me, you are trying to fight with a guy that isn't fighting you back. I have no need to. You are an AP that I respect his AP abilities that seems to enjoy being a jerk online. That is your call.

So good for you for getting your socialized vaccine and being back making money. I am happy for you. A little jealous, but happy.
    You the man now Dog.

Hey Axel, I see you chimed in recently. Could you give your opinion on your COWARD friend posting misleading phony details about a member from this site?

You always seemed to be the fair level headed type.

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    Hey Axel I see you chimed in recently. Could you give your opinion on your COWARD friend posting misleading phony details about a member from this site?

Are you talking about MaxPen and him having some damning information about Rob singer? "misleading phony details about a member from this site?" Perhaps I missed something, because, from what I understand is that Max said he was going to post something at some point but has yet to do so.

I have no clue what evidence he has, I haven't even ask him and I have seen or talked to him a number of times since he posted that. It is rare that I think about the going on's of the forums once I'm not directly looking at them. If Max says he has something, then I have no doubt he does. At that point, it might all come down to one's own opinion, you might laugh at the information he has, where someone else might think it's jaw dropping put a nail in the coffin type of info. Should he or shouldn't he post it? I guess it depends on what it is. Let's say it's some seriously damning personal information. I don't think Singer has ever done anything to MaxPen that would rise to the level of hurting or shaming Rob in any serious way. Assuming he has something serious, but it's not really related to disproving the Newell, if he played the double up bug, or his gambling claims. I don't think he should. If he does, I wouldn't change my opinion about Max, you might think he's an ass, but calling him a coward is pretty far off base.

I would also like to say, People have the right to change their minds after giving something more thought.

Furthermore, if I felt a friend or somebody I liked was doing something that I felt was strongly distasteful, I would discuss it in private.
    Last edited by AxelWolf; 03-05-2021 at 02:15 AM.

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    Hey Axel, I see you chimed in recently. Could you give your opinion on your COWARD friend posting misleading phony details about a member from this site?

What are the phony details?

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    What are the phony details?
    Looks like this Rob resides in England with his lawyer in Arizona. This is what you get with dollar fifty search engines.

You had to know this would be the response. Wonder what fraud you have set up for an explanation.

MaxPen, are the games completed as far as you are concerned? Or are you just warming up?

Could you explain about the following:

Copies of the foregoing
    .. mailed or delivered to:

Robert H. Argentino
    11126Wainwright
    Werrington Peterborough 14 England PE45AH

Axel, don't take it personal, but my personal opinion about your last post, confirms to me you might be as big a bullshitting con artist as MaxPrick.

You spend your life on these forums, saw Max several times after his threat, and didn't even ask about what he has with the hottest thread presently on this site?

Your loyalty to the AP club is second to none.

BULLSHIT

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

Probably <crickets>

Little bit of reverse psychology, humor, false witness and perhaps some truth!?
    Good Post.
    Made me Laugh.

Thread Information