Page 56 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6465253545556575859 LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 1162

Thread: Finding Grandpa's Newell

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    MaxPen, just what is the big accomplishment of yours with making amusing threats of storms coming against someone who may have a lifetime addiction to gambling as well as possible mental health issues?
    Funny, I didn't see you express this kind of compassion for Alan, when his son came on this very forum and told everyone of his gambling addiction and how it had effected the lives of their family including relationships with grandchildren.

Look, I have compassion for that part of it. What I have no compassion for and zero tolerance for is a bully, nor those that enable a bully. And that is exactly what Singer has been for 20+ years. And he always has people that enable him, just as you have been doing. You, nor mickeycrimm are not doing him any favors. And worst of all, you seem to be enabling him for your own amusement and pleasure.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    MaxPen, just what is the big accomplishment of yours with making amusing threats of storms coming against someone who may have a lifetime addiction to gambling as well as possible mental health issues?
    Funny, I didn't see you express this kind of compassion for Alan, when his son came on this very forum and told everyone of his gambling addiction and how it had effected the lives of their family including relationships with grandchildren.
    Kj, I was not yet a member of the board at the time.

Look, I have compassion for that part of it. What I have no compassion for and zero tolerance for is a bully, nor those that enable a bully. And that is exactly what Singer has been for 20+ years. And he always has people that enable him, just as you have been doing. You, nor mickeycrimm are not doing him any favors. And worst of all, you seem to be enabling him for your own amusement and pleasure.
    I can assure you that I am not amused or finding any pleasure with the entire thread.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

So that's your evidence. Hell, that would get a conviction everytime in court, right? Damn, you're dense. Like I said, put up some evidence instead of just running your punk mouth. But....the problem is....the more you post....the stupider you look.

So not posting is conclusive proof? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Go back to your nickel plays, bottomfeeder.
    It takes a really dense person to not understand what happened. I expect nothing less from you though.

Can you imagine living in your daughter's spare room as she busts her ass to provide a roof over your head? Because your failed retirement plan couldn't even support you remaining in an apartment. Then she has to find out you're running around the internet claiming that you're the one who provided her shelter by buying her a house.

That's just one example of many. 95% of Singer's insults were projections of his own failings. Just like when you project your nickel keno bullshit on me.

Extrapolate out all of the ramifications of Singer's bullshit claims and you might understand the predicament he put himself in, to someone that knows the entire truth of his reality. I am choosing to allow him to keep his dignity in front of the ones he loves though.

You rolled over and took the whole Singer 9 and you're all butt hurt that you couldn't figure out how to shut the troll down.
    MaxPen, just what is the big accomplishment of yours with making amusing threats of storms coming against someone who may have a lifetime addiction to gambling as well as possible mental health issues? A word of advice, any time that you have the full backing of KewlJ should be a warning sign that something may not be right.
    I wouldn't call shutting down a multi-decade troll a big accomplishment. Singer did that himself. Dude has been shooting himself in the foot since at least the 80's. The guy did wreck his life and gambling was a big contributor in the process of destruction.

Personally I don't give a fuck about any of this. It is all a game to me. Unfortunately Singer made the mistake of trolling with the whole Newell thing during Covid lockdown. When I had nothing better to do than investigate that bullshit.

Then when he gets caught in his web of lies he tries to spin more. Then wants to try and attack me personally. Unfortunately for him I am no mickey "the man servant" crimm......RIP Grandpa Newell

As far as I am concerned Gramps can come back on here spinning all the BS he wants to try and salvage his reputation to you buffoons desperately trying to defend him. Even after he punked each and every one of you.

So go ahead gramps and come back to entertain your clown posse if you are so inclined. You have my word that I will not destroy you regardless of any roads you travel down. Because none of this is relevant to anything in my world.

Edit to add:
    Your one big secret is also safe with me Gramps.
    Last edited by MaxPen; 03-08-2021 at 03:12 AM.

I can assure you that I am not amused or finding any pleasure with the entire thread.
    No but you and others did, for a long time. Some were laughing at him, while still encouraging him to continue is trolling and bullying ways. It wasn't funny ten, just as it's not funny now.

His absence from the forum is all the proof you need that the man you revered and served was full of shit on almost all of his claims. I don't think he's ever coming back. Even though it has been made clear that he can. Even can talk some shit. So bozos like you can feed off the endless trolls. Like you have been for decades.
    So that's your evidence. Hell, that would get a conviction everytime in court, right? Damn, you're dense. Like I said, put up some evidence instead of just running your punk mouth. But....the problem is....the more you post....the stupider you look.

So not posting is conclusive proof? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Go back to your nickel plays, bottomfeeder.
    It takes a really dense person to not understand what happened. I expect nothing less from you though.

Can you imagine living in your daughter's spare room as she busts her ass to provide a roof over your head? Because your failed retirement plan couldn't even support you remaining in an apartment. Then she has to find out you're running around the internet claiming that you're the one who provided her shelter by buying her a house.

That's just one example of many. 95% of Singer's insults were projections of his own failings. Just like when you project your nickel keno bullshit on me.

Extrapolate out all of the ramifications of Singer's bullshit claims and you might understand the predicament he put himself in, to someone that knows the entire truth of his reality. I am choosing to allow him to keep his dignity in front of the ones he loves though.

You rolled over and took the whole Singer 9 and you're all butt hurt that you couldn't figure out how to shut the troll down.
    So you have been in contact with Singer's daughter? And she told you she has been supporting her father? Is that what you are telling us?

PROVE IT, MOTHERFUCKER. QUIT RUNNING YOUR BITCH MOUTH WITH INNUENDO AND PROVE IT, CUNT. YOU ARE MAKING YOURSELF OUT TO BE A SCUMBAG SLIMEBALL. BACK YOUR ACCUSATIONS UP WITH FACTS OR SHUT THE FUCK UP, BITCH. THEN GO SLITHER BACK UNDER YOUR ROCK, PUSSY.

YOU AND KJOCHIO JUST DON'T GET IT. YOU THINK YOU CAN CALL PEOPLE NAMES AND THAT WILL BEAT THEM DOWN SO THEY WILL COME AROUND TO BACKING YOUR TIRED, FEEBLE, PUNK, SKINNY ASSES. FUCK OFF, BITCHES. MEANWHILE, YOU TWO PHONY MOTHERFUCKERS HAVEN'T PUT UP ANY EVIDENCE OF ANYTHING.

TWO CHUMP BITCHES SUCKING EACH OTHER'S DICKS.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Is anyone else getting sick of MaxPrick’s occasional posts claiming he controls what Singer can or can’t do. Before you know it we'll be answering to his rules not Dan's.

How about his arrogance of calling the membership here buffoons, clowns etc. except for what he and his little group of Vegas rift raft want to force on us? Then to top it off we got cum breath, I’m sure while wearing his girlie cheerleading costume waving his pom, poms in rejoice with every post. Can anyone take this Kewlj and BoSox back and forth any longer?

Wonder where Dan stands on all of this? Actually, I think it’s just another sign of Dan taking the view of hits are good for the forums record. Nothing else matters.
    Last edited by blackhole; 03-08-2021 at 05:39 AM.

You have been trying to bully people into backing your asinine bullshit for quite a long time. Fuck off, bitch.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    Is anyone else getting sick of MaxPrick’s occasional posts claiming he controls what Singer can or can’t do. Before you know it we'll be answering to his rules not Dan's.

How about his arrogance of calling the membership here buffoons, clowns etc. except for what he and his little group of Vegas rift raft want to force on us? Then to top it off we got cum breath, I’m sure while wearing his girlie cheerleading costume waving his pom, poms in rejoice with every post. Can anyone take this Kewlj and BoSox back and forth any longer?

Wonder where Dan stands on all of this? Actually, I think it’s just another sign of Dan taking the view of hits are good for the forums record. Nothing else matters.
    It's hilariously funny that maxkjpen think they control anything on this forum. The only thing those two control is their dicks when they are sticking them in each other's mouths.

BH, in case you don't know, Axel pays maxpen $8 an hour to play slots for him. pen lives in Axel's garage. Takes showers at the municipal swimming pool once a month whether he needs to or not. He wears Salvation Army threads.

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post

It's hilariously funny that maxkjpen think they control anything on this forum. The only thing those two control is their dicks when they are sticking them in each other's mouths.

BH, in case you don't know, Axel pays maxpen $8 an hour to play slots for him. pen lives in Axel's garage. Takes showers at the municipal swimming pool once a month whether he needs to or not. He wears Salvation Army threads.
    I know you guys love slinging mud but at least get some things correct. Everyone knows I don't pay that well and, my Garage is so full of stuff that there is no room for him in there anymore. .

FYI Max does his own thing and he is fairly savvy when it comes to AP.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    I know you guys love slinging mud but at least get some things correct. Everyone knows I don't pay that well and, my Garage is so full of stuff that there is no room for him in there anymore. .

Go back to WoV and do what you do which is getting people suspended.
    That bullshit doesn't fly over here.

I would just like to add that some parts of my life are lacking and VCT helps fill that void.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post

Go back to WoV and do what you do which is getting people suspended.
    That bullshit doesn't fly over here.
    Ya AlexWolf always trying to get sockpuppets suspended

Some of you like to give Axel shit about calling out obvious bullshit and some (BH) bitch about people who know him sticking up for him. But can anyone ever show him, other than a rare occasion, where he questioned a legitimate or known AP or their plays? If anything he has complained about people giving too much information away or bragging about plays or winnings.

I’ve watched him over the years call out BS claims that don’t make mathematical or life experience sense. He and most of us have called out the same claims or people. The Tasha’s, Singers, MDawgs, Bacc guys, Roulette guys, etc over the years get the grief because their boasts are just that and are either short term luck or lies. And if they found a way to beat math, they wouldn’t be here bragging about it.

One could argue it’s not worth the trouble to even engage with these clowns, but for some it’s entertainment. Which is exactly why most of us are here.

His absence from the forum is all the proof you need that the man you revered and served was full of shit on almost all of his claims. I don't think he's ever coming back. Even though it has been made clear that he can. Even can talk some shit. So bozos like you can feed off the endless trolls. Like you have been for decades.

It takes a really dense person to not understand that he has backed himself into a corner with no way out. All the damage is already done. What smart AP would confide in you now MaxPen? And for what purpose did you earn this honor, to expose some fabrications that no one took seriously anyway, including his own family? Do you actually think that the Singer family would be surprised by anything that comes out now?

Remember now you are doing this for fun and games. This board is small with little outside publicity taking place. However, what you did and continuing to do will never stay quiet throughout the AP community. Do not come back by saying what have I done? Please! You carried out and paid for extensive research of a member of a gaming board while continuing with subtle insinuations of blackmail. And you think that mickeycrimm is dense, nothing dense about him.
    Last edited by BoSox; 03-08-2021 at 09:52 AM.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Some of you like to give Axel shit about calling out obvious bullshit and some (BH) bitch about people who know him sticking up for him. But can anyone ever show him, other than a rare occasion, where he questioned a legitimate or known AP or their plays? If anything he has complained about people giving too much information away or bragging about plays or winnings.

I’ve watched him over the years call out BS claims that don’t make mathematical or life experience sense. He and most of us have called out the same claims or people. The Tasha’s, Singers, MDawgs, Bacc guys, Roulette guys, etc over the years get the grief because their boasts are just that and are either short term luck or lies. And if they found a way to beat math, they wouldn’t be here bragging about it.

One could argue it’s not worth the trouble to even engage with these clowns, but for some it’s entertainment. Which is exactly why most of us are here.
    Hey Boz, how would you like if AlexWolf called out all your epic socks over there When you go back on occasion its classic! I'm just messing around, I have a bit of a obsession identifying socks as well. A lot of them are comical . I would say AlexWolf is probably the only other poster, other then myself, who can be right most of the time in regards to knowing who they really are. Its all fun and games, as far as I'm concerned.

However, what you did and continuing to do will never stay quiet throughout the AP community. Do not come back by saying what have I done? Please! You carried out or paid for extensive research of a member of a gaming board while continuing with subtle insinuations of blackmail.
    Bosox, you seem to be confused, thinking Singer is an AP and afforded the same protection that AP's have for each other. That couldn't be further from the truth. On most forums, there is an AP fraction and and anti-AP fraction who want to do harm to AP's, out AP's and AP plays. Singer is anti-AP and on this forum has established a following of anti-APism, for which you oddly signed up. There are other neutral members that belong to neither fraction, but there are these two fractions on most gambling forums now. And that is why some of the top AP's have stopped participating on public forums and why private forums, not open to the public have popped up.

I can tell you among private discussion and private forums, What MaxPen has done is not quiet. It is being talked about in glowing terms and MaxPen the toast of many. You too are being talked about in those circle, but not quite the same glowing terms. Most of those discussions have a "what the hell happened to BoSox" ring to them.

However, what you did and continuing to do will never stay quiet throughout the AP community. Do not come back by saying what have I done? Please! You carried out or paid for extensive research of a member of a gaming board while continuing with subtle insinuations of blackmail.
    Bosox, you seem to be confused, thinking Singer is an AP and afforded the same protection that AP's have for each other.
    First sentence and you lie, and you do it often. Blackhole, I understand where you are coming from and will less engage in discussions with KJ.

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post

Hey Boz, how would you like if AlexWolf called out all your epic socks over there When you go back on occasion its classic! I'm just messing around, I have a bit of a obsession identifying socks as well. A lot of them are comical . I would say AlexWolf is probably the only other poster, other then myself, who can be right most of the time in regards to knowing who they really are. Its all fun and games, as far as I'm concerned.
    I agree you are good at it, like Axel is. But mine have been damn easy to see exactly who it is. Notboz in all his incarcerations were easy. Billy tried to blame me for one recently but it wasn’t me. They think I’m the only one see the Wiz for exactly what he is.

The man has certainly credited a culture of people who legitimately call him out, along with some who show their ass listing abilities in defending him. Broke Billy being among the biggest.

So you have been in contact with Singer's daughter? And she told you she has been supporting her father? Is that what you are telling us?

PROVE IT, MOTHERFUCKER. QUIT RUNNING YOUR BITCH MOUTH WITH INNUENDO AND PROVE IT, CUNT. YOU ARE MAKING YOURSELF OUT TO BE A SCUMBAG SLIMEBALL. BACK YOUR ACCUSATIONS UP WITH FACTS OR SHUT THE FUCK UP, BITCH. THEN GO SLITHER BACK UNDER YOUR ROCK, PUSSY.

YOU AND KJOCHIO JUST DON'T GET IT. YOU THINK YOU CAN CALL PEOPLE NAMES AND THAT WILL BEAT THEM DOWN SO THEY WILL COME AROUND TO BACKING YOUR TIRED, FEEBLE, PUNK, SKINNY ASSES. FUCK OFF, BITCHES. MEANWHILE, YOU TWO PHONY MOTHERFUCKERS HAVEN'T PUT UP ANY EVIDENCE OF ANYTHING.

TWO CHUMP BITCHES SUCKING EACH OTHER'S DICKS.
    Wow....... Let the butt hurt flow thru you.....lol....damn you are dense. Maybe even more so than BoSox.

I didn't have to contact any of his family. Singer just realized that I could and ran to shelter. Along with a couple other things. Singer has provided all the ammo needed for years to take him down.

Maybe he will come back. Maybe he won't. He has my permission though. He can even tell you he bought another Newell for all I care. It is obvious that you and some others need him to regale you all with his BS stories, lies, and insults. Instead of Stockholm Syndrome you got Singer Syndrome.

At this point I am 50/50 on whether or not he makes another appearance. Since he has absolutely no chance of anyone but a moron falling for his bullshit after this latest fiasco.

Now tell me to fuck off and type out your stupid hobo laugh as you retreat to your boxcar to sleep off your butt hurt.
    Last edited by MaxPen; 03-08-2021 at 10:40 AM.

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post

I agree you are good at it, like Axel is. But mine have been damn easy to see exactly who it is. Notboz in all his incarcerations were easy. Billy tried to blame me for one recently but it wasn’t me. They think I’m the only one see the Wiz for exactly what he is.

The man has certainly credited a culture of people who legitimately call him out, along with some who show their ass listing abilities in defending him. Broke Billy being among the biggest.
    You, Freddy and I can easily see through the small man the wiz really is. We are straightforward and call it the way it is, with no sugarcoating.

Thread Information