Page 58 of 59 FirstFirst ... 848545556575859 LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 1162

Thread: Finding Grandpa's Newell

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Now I know how those pesky Nigerian scammers stay in business.....lol
    Shut the FUCK UP you fucking COWARD. No one here gives a FUCK what you think any longer.
    Cowards run and hide. I am present.

You will get past your loss eventually. Give it some time.

Anonymous COWARDS on forums like you are the worst kind. You’ve been hiding since your first post.

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    Now I know how those pesky Nigerian scammers stay in business.....lol
    Shut the FUCK UP you fucking COWARD. No one here gives a FUCK what you think any longer.
    You may be present, but will never again be looked upon in the same light. And all for what? Nothing, in the process you have established new standards for lowering the bar for the purpose of fun and games. The sad part of all of this bullshit is that you think that you won.

What loss is that? Blackhole, and mickeycrimm are just giving their opinions with no skin in the game with nothing to lose. You probably do not realize that Singer is the least bit intimidated by vacant threats and games from you. You established a whole new set of rules subsequently it is you who has the most to lose.

You guys are mean.
    AxelWolf Bad.
    MaxPen Good.
    ZenKing Crazy on Forums but a Pussy in Real Life.

Side Note: AxelWolf claimed that you don't need a gun in Vegas and he never seen anyone in Vegas Open Carry.
    2020 Corona Hits Vegas.
    AxelWolf buys a Gun!

It should be obvious to anyone who knows human psychology that RS will return someday and act like nothing happened. That is from a play book worn smooth through years of use by many.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    It should be obvious to anyone who knows human psychology that RS will return someday and act like nothing happened. That is from a play book worn smooth through years of use by many.
    RS too busy singing KumBaYa with his circle of do-gooders from college.
    They all trying to spread peace, love and joy while they help each other find positive plays.
    Ironically RS was a Craps Dealer.
    Craps Dealer.
    Nuff Said.

RS will return someday and act like nothing happened.
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    You guys are talking about 2 different members.

There's RS (Rob Singer)

and RS__ (the ex-craps dealer).

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    RS will return someday and act like nothing happened.
    Originally Posted by monet View Post

There's RS (Rob Singer)

Challenge which RS will come back first ? 1- Ap RS who for all purposes left, who comes back a few times a year to troll? 2- Nasty comedic RS who has a history of doing just this, but might be so embarrassed and (washed up) that he permanently fears facing the forum. Time will tell, stay tuned.

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    It's rare that Robbie runs away for this long. What a cowardly jackass slug.
    I am kind of doubting that he will return. At this point he's just a laughing stock. Best part is he did it to himself.
    I would be very surprised at this stage, if he returns. I believe he was utterly embarrassed and can't muster the courage to return. Prove us all wrong Robbie, stop being such a slug.
    I have to disagree with you here Ozzy. Singer was only being Singer and does not know the meaning of the word embarrassed he never heard of it. Besides even in his current very real financial position whatever that may be is still above many of the membership.

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post

There's RS (Rob Singer)

Really Good Catch here.
    I guess I'm not as smart as I think I am.
    Thanks.
    Now I'm depressed again.
    Fuck It.
    I'll fix that.
    I'll go bet 2200 dollars on a hockey game.
    Parlay it just to shove it up Redietz's Ass.
    Knights Money Line with Oilers Puck Line.

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post

I am kind of doubting that he will return. At this point he's just a laughing stock. Best part is he did it to himself.
    I would be very surprised at this stage, if he returns. I believe he was utterly embarrassed and can't muster the courage to return. Prove us all wrong Robbie, stop being such a slug.
    I have to disagree with you here Ozzy. Singer was only being Singer and does not know the meaning of the word embarrassed he never heard of it. Besides even in his current very real financial position whatever that may be is still above many of the membership.
    You may be right about Robbie pre 2020. I get the impression time is starting to take its toll on him and he's softened up. We shall see.

Maybe we need to start another thread called

Finding Grandpa Newell

I'd be curious to know if MKL, Arci and Shadowman were all the same person.

All 3 had epic arguments with Singer.

The game's afoot: as members age out forum sleuths will delight in "gotcha moments" announcing the precise moment they've concluded a poster has moved beyond the pale into the amorphous grasp of senility.

Name:  senility meme.jpg
Views: 528
Size:  31.9 KB
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    The game's afoot: as members age out forum sleuths will delight in "gotcha moments" announcing the precise moment they've concluded a poster has moved beyond the pale into the amorphous grasp of senility.

Name:  senility meme.jpg
Views: 528
Size:  31.9 KB
    The president of the United States is well on his way.

Maybe we need to start another thread called

Finding Grandpa Newell
    Singer offered up plenty personal information and anonymous COWARD members like you tried to crucify him.

I think it’s only fair since you insist, you’re not an anonymous COWARD to offer up some of your own personal information and give us the opportunity to start another thread titled “The truths behind COWARD MaxPen”

If we’re real lucky maybe you could convince Cum Breath to do the same.

Arci and Shadowman same person for sure, don't know the other.
    Take off that stupid mask you big baby.

Arci was also a pro level bowler. He had some 300 games.
    Take off that stupid mask you big baby.

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    I'd be curious to know if MKL, Arci and Shadowman were all the same person.

All 3 had epic arguments with Singer.
    Arci and Shadowman are one and the same. There was another name he used on vpFREE and FREEvpFREE. Something like "moreoejacks" which stood for "more one eyed jacks." He was a One Eyed Jacks Video Poker expert as that was the only advantage game he could find in Minnesota, his home state. I avoided the game like the plague because of the complicated strategy based on the suit of the jack in the hand.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post

Grandpa Newell has not apologized for his lies on this forum and others. He has disappeared from posting though. Which he should as it is his only chance for salvation without making an apology.

As long as Grandpa Newell remains silent. Should he be given a pass from having to pay for his sins?

I am inclined to release a shit storm to rain down upon him. Causing him many problems I am sure. Really, I have no pity for the lying sack of shit. But I would value the opinion of others as to whether or not he should get a pass before the games commence.
    MaxPen, a little revue is in order considering 22 pages have passed since you wrote the above quote. Realize it or not your referral about "before the games commence" upcoming games is no longer upcoming as we already are in the mid-season. The conflict centers mainly between you and Singer as we will leave it at that for now.

Singer supposedly should be in South Dakota by now. Who cares! However, he is being threatened with "plenty of your posts to back that up" possible exposure and facing a lot of real trouble ahead. Whether or not this bothers Singer is an entirely different story.

Now let's examine MaxPen:

Were you really concerned about the opinion of others before the games commenced? Fuck no, they were only games to you and you already knew ahead of time that you had some strong support from people that were previously harmed by Singer whose objective was justice. I think you were surprised that a few people opposed how you were handling everything, which you found very amusing but quickly dismissed all of it. Do you really want to back out now considering that people are calling you a liar and a coward. Christ you originally put up Valentines' day as a first warning.

What do you have to lose as it is already way too late? You already have an AP who will trust you with his money and keys to his house. You also have people who strongly feel that Singer deserves what he gets. Although, you will never get any kind of satisfaction from those from the other side objectors. Why? They did not take Singer's stories seriously and were never affected at all, plus no one likes threats made. Those same people including myself will not be surprised by any outcome, and neither will the silent majority. Personally, I think that you picked the wrong fight as it is a no-win proposition.
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

A possible new explanation or theory since everyone has one. MaxPen said that because of the covid threat that he had some extra time on his hands and decided to look into Singer's background. Which he likely did all for his own amusement, and curiosity with never the intention of actually ever revealing anything. However, he also wanted to have a little "questionable" fun at Rob's expense and subsequently dropped repeated hints of exposure "again questionable" of storms arising if Rob did not behave or even come back at one point. I do not think that he expected just how big the story would become on the board as everyone pro and con of Singer turned into an all-out battle which I think Max rather enjoyed. Suffice it to say that he pulled his own Rob Singer very sick humor joke on the entire board and ate popcorn and watched the entire fiasco from start to end.
    Last edited by BoSox; 03-19-2021 at 04:46 PM.

Thread Information