Page 6 of 59 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Finding Grandpa's Newell

Just seems like yesterday, Rob and Mickey were at each other's throats. Some of the GOAT battles of all time. Boy things have changed. At least Mickey's got SOBCHAK and the Norwegian "FIX IT MAN" ADMANTIUM to take his place.

Here's why these challenges never come to fruition.

Singer clearly states a condition that must be met to schedule the viewing....

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    all arrangements must be made thru the contract info on my ad.
    The challenger's reply indicates that he will not cooperate...

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    PM me on here if you don't want to set something up publicly.

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    It's also the only listing of a motor home with but two poorly composed, partial images of its outside. (Only 2/4 are pictures...the other two are nothing.) The other Newell listings I noticed had around fifty pictures, well composed and including the interior.

https://www.rvtrader.com/listing/201...IDE-5015246175

If I wanted to create a listing to make sure no one looked closely or bought the RV, I'd make it this minimalistic too. I'd also come on here at VCT and declare that I won't be back to follow up, which seems to be the way RS has been handling this entire Newell affair, dropping a line here and there, and then declaring that he's too busy to bother for a while. I'll leave it to the rest of you to investigate whether this is legitimate or bogus, or is the exact Newell that was depicted previously.

This is a joke. This is exterior pics of the Newel that was at the campground Rob stayed at with his camper. The interior of that Newel would look nothing like the one he posed in at the dealer. I just got done today. So I need a bit. Grandpa Newell Im ready to go wherever. PM me on here if you don't want to set something up publicly. Right now all you are doing is confirming to everyone on here you are full of shit. Except Mickey of course...lol

That's why I said the "pics he took in the rest stop." The picnic table looked awfully familiar to me.

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post

Coach seems to aim his minutia-wrangling only at one side of the wager. Note that Rob did not meet the date deadline.

Use a disposable email and contact RVTrader tomorrow. So then what should happen is they'll contact Rob and he'll tell them it's been sold. LOL.

Rob, if you want to try this on WoV, I'll send you the extra $60 so you can do the "enhanced version." I think Shackleford's too smart to fall for the $35 ad bit. Now a $100 ad, maybe that'll fool him.

All I need is an address for the $60 check. Will it be going to Arizona or South Dakota? Do I need to use a courier?

I'm sorry, this is so bad, it's not even that funny. It's like the Onion version of "Look at me; I own a Newell."

Garnabby, did Alfred E. Neuman ever own a Newell? I figure with the alliteration and all, you might know.

Not sure why it is hard for Grandpa Newell to PM me a date and time. I need only 24 hour notice. I will look into replying to that ad tomorrow. Although as others already pointed out it is assuredly a waste of time.
    Rob lets meet here (see the pic) at 7xx2 in Glendale AZ....you name the time. I will be there. I don't even need directions. We can then slide over to Gilbert for the viewing. PM me.

Name:  genMid.5227359_16_0.jpg
Views: 461
Size:  55.7 KB

There is no legitimate reason for me to have to use RV Trader. Look,,,, if the Newell was legit u would have me on camera inside viewing and I would be identified to the whole forum. What more could you ask for?
    Last edited by MaxPen; 01-19-2021 at 10:44 PM.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Coach seems to aim his minutia-wrangling only at one side of the wager.
    There is no wager.

If anyone wants to view the vehicle they must follow Singer's contact instructions.

So what's stopping anyone from following the instructions?

Not sure why it is hard for Grandpa Newell to PM me a date and time.
    Doesn't matter why, but the contact instructions are clear.

What's stopping you from following them right now? It's not too late to email or call the phone number provided.

You're wasting time posting about it here, when you could have already sent an email and made a phone call.

You're obviously stalling. Why?

I don't even need to see the inside of the RV trader Newel. The windows on both sides don't even match the one you posed in. Plus the slide out on the one the one you posed in would have 2 windows with way different spacing. Just look at the interior floor seam of the one you posed in to confirm. This is the problem with trying to fake one of a kind items.

Name:  8552.jpeg
Views: 446
Size:  74.5 KB

Name:  8551.jpeg
Views: 459
Size:  66.5 KB

Don't forget the pic with Rob in the drivers seat !

There is no wager.

If anyone wants to view the vehicle they must follow Singer's contact instructions.

So what's stopping anyone from following the instructions?
    Singer sets conditions that he knows or believes won't be met. That has been his play for decades. What's funny is MaxPen has put Singer in a bind, because he is willing to meet almost all these ridiculous conditions.

And example is Singer now says he or his nephew is going to video tape the meeting. Singer is doing this because he figured that would be a non starter for any AP.

I, personally dropped out a while ago. I am not going to waste time driving to Phoenix. In my mind Singer has already struck out. 3 strikes.

1.) The phony pictures taken inside an RV, that was for sale (not by him) on the dealership floor in Phoenix. Kudos to MaxPen for locating that exact RV. And the General Manager at the Dealership confirmed that he became aware after the fact that Singer took pictures inside an RV at the dealership.

2.) A phony bill of sale for a 1.6 million dollar RV, containing no company logo or letterhead, a salesman's signature that was intentionally illegible, so he could not be traced and all signatures in the same handwriting. Kudos to MaxPen for locating this exact generic form on the internet that can easily be printed.

3.) This listing posted today, with the same 2 pictures of an RV (again not owned by Singer) that he snuck up on and took at an RV park. Just 2 exterior shots. No interior for obvious reasons.

Look this is very simple. Singer has this fantastic claim about finding and playing the double up bug for nearly 3 million dollars. Early on, people asked for somekind of supporting evidence, including this forum owner Dan Druff who asked for Tax records backing up the claim. Singer tap danced as he always does, "Tax returns have been destroyed" etc.

So the RV angle came into play when Mike Shackleford interviewed Singer about the double up bug claim, what was it last March? Singer volunteered that he had purchased this 1.6 million dollar RV with the profits from double up bug claim, opening himself up to showing some documentational proof, which both forum owners, Shackleford and Dan Druff requested. With the walls closing in, Singer fabricated the first two pieces of evidence, pictures of himself inside an RV at the dealership and the phony Bill of sales, with no company, letterhead, or logo on a generic forum printed out from the internet. I mean come on.....a bill of sale for a 1.6 million dollar purchase, on a 1 page generic form....give me a break.

And now today, after many delays, this fiasco....strike 3.

It's pathetic. Please, lets bring this to an end. Rob, you lose. Just go away.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

It is no wonder that you passed on providing pics for enough money to buy a couple dozen deluxe ad packages on RV Trader...lol

Really,,,,, your ruse is completely debunked gramps. You can PM for the viewing appointment. I will show and you can beg for mercy for that which is about to befall you for failing.
    It is clear that you are full of shit. I feel sorry for you wasting your social security money on that $35 ad. That could have bought a parking space for the night for your shitty ass camper.

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Don't forget the pic with Rob in the drivers seat !
    Pay close attention to the A pillar.
    Plus the tinted perimeter of the exterior driver window.
    Name:  8557-20200515-164605234.jpeg
Views: 452
Size:  66.3 KB

"Singer sets conditions that he knows or believes won't be met. That has been his play for decades. What's funny is MaxPen has put Singer in a bind, because he is willing to meet almost all these ridiculous conditions.

And example is Singer now says he or his nephew is going to video tape the meeting. Singer is doing this because he figured that would be a non starter for any AP."
    -Quoted from KewlJ

I would provide my Drivers License for a pic that could be posted here if I showed up in Gilbert and Rob had that Newell he posed in.

That was one of his passive aggressive threats.

This is looking really bad for Singing Robby.

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    This is looking really bad for Singing Robby.
    He's completely debunked. He has gone from Grandpa Newell to Camper Tramper.

One of the things about the RV trader ad that really stuck out was the mention of it being equipped with leveling jacks.....lol
    Yeah cause that's what people with $2 million RVs do....lol
    Guys with mini whinnies.... Yep all day long. Can't have that blood all flowing to the head while sleeping downhill. Might cause hallucinations that you own a Newell instead of some shitty Chy-Nah camper.
    So I went and queried the gurus site for Newells. They've been using air suspension leveling since 1989....over 2 decades before Camper Tramper's ride was supposedly made.
    But I really have no knowledge of campers.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Last edited by MaxPen; 01-20-2021 at 12:48 AM.

Just wear a realistic Joe Biden or Kamala Harris mask to the meet up in Az., that isn't against the rules.

Let his nephew video it: Rob tap dancing in the same video with Biden or Harris would rock, esp. were it posted here.
    What, Me Worry?

Can't have that blood all flowing to the head while sleeping downhill.
    Unrelated to campers and RV's, but after my second heart surgery, in 2017, I developed a bad case of acid reflux. The doctors had no idea how it was related, but stomach acid was refluxing into my throat. It took a year of different medications and treatments to get it under control. But one of the first things recommended is elevating the head of your bed 8 inches, so you are sleeping uphill.

I was told to put cinder blocks under the frame at the head of the bed. Doesn't sound like much, but it made for quite a steep angle. Felt like I was sleeping on the side of a mountain (not that I have actually done that). I kept sliding down the bed and having to pull myself back up. When I woke up in the morning I was always down at the bottom of the bed. Finally, I got it under control and got back to sleeping flat.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Thread Information