Thread: What's the name of this game?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Someone sent me this pic asking me about this game. But they couldn't remember the name. Has anyone seen this game and can you name it? Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

I believe it is Regal Ritches by IGT. Havent seen it in the wild, only seen pictures of it online.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Someone sent me this pic asking me about this game. But they couldn't remember the name. Has anyone seen this game and can you name it? Thanks.
    He is right regal riches. It’s available at the d in Vegas and was at Atlantis in Reno.

It is regal riches. reset is 5 30 40 50. The easy play is when the blue gem gets to about 9 (I don't know how it can go it got to 19 once for me).
    The 30 becomes a must hit by 75, 40 mhb 100 and 50 mhb 125. If you are playing for the bottom right alone I would suggest somewhere around 53 or more.

The payouts in the bonus game aren't great even at the top numbers. I have hit the 75 (at 76 and 78 over the mhb amount) and not gotten back $100 on .75 a spin.

Thanks, guys. I would guess that--except for the blue--catching it pretty close to the max number is good. How close is the question.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

resets are 30 40 50. must hit at 75 100 125

RTP may be in effect but I'll play an 8 blue.

Start off around the neighborhood of 61, 83, 113 and go from there. That should be within +-3 of playable numbers on an 88-89% game.

Slotlady caught a play on Regal Riches. RR starts at 6:39

It's also at South Point and at Dover Downs in Deleware (though the locals there have it locked down like Fort Knox)

Thread Information