Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wynnpleasure and Advantageplayer...

Tasha baby girl, huge kiss and hugs to you!

Love you girl, kiss kiss baby!

And you should admit how much time we talk on the phone and how i really do help you with all your personal problems, addictions and the activity you are forced to engage in.

Originally Posted by Wynnpleasure775 View Post
    Tasha baby girl, huge kiss and hugs to you!

Love you girl, kiss kiss baby!

And you should admit how much time we talk on the phone and how i really do help you with all your personal problems, addictions and the activity you are forced to engage in.

All of what you claim about me are LIES! Your Ass should have been gone when Dan visited yesterday. I was temporarily banned from here for far less than the nasty and disgusting lies you have been claiming about me.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

I really devoted a lot of time to You Tasha and several times my wife has seen how much time I put into trying to help you. And now she's a bit jealous and I went from bareback lovemaking to having to use a condom every time. You have to realize the sacrifices I've made for you.

Huge kiss Tasha, love you baby!

Better solution, ban Tasha and all her socks along with MDawg and all his.

Takes too much work to figure out whose are whose.

It’s the same people creating socks for years on all these gambling sites.

And most come back to one or two Baccarat players who never got over being ridiculed for their “systems”.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

And most come back to one or two Baccarat players who never got over being ridiculed for their “systems”.
    Boz, why are you rallying for my Banning when I'm the VICTIM who is being harassed? Realistically speaking you should only be rallying for the banning of Wynnpleasure and Advantage Play who are making disgusting lies about me.

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post

Boz, why are you rallying for my Banning when I'm the VICTIM who is being harassed? Realistically speaking you should only be rallying for the banning of Wynnpleasure and Advantage Play who are making disgusting lies about me.
    I not sold that these people are NOT you. Face it you have lied to all of us for many years about your socks. And you are always looking for attention in the stupidest ways possible.

You are reaping the results of all your bullshit over the years.

And then how you treated poor Poker Griinder along with voting for Biden.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post

I not sold that these people are NOT you. Face it you have lied to all of us for many years about your socks. And you are always looking for attention in the stupidest ways possible.

You are reaping the results of all your bullshit over the years.

And then how you treated poor Poker Griinder along with voting for Biden.
    Guys I’m really sorry. Really I am for all the stinky trash I created in here but please can we really get rid of wynnpleasure and advantageplay

Oops , Dan can you please remove that last post I was logged into the wrong account

Tasha, the answer is NO!!!! Do not accept $60.00 and a few hits off the bong pipe for a gang bang of 3 hours for 15 BLM people you asked me about! Especially all of them fucking you bareback. Totally ridiculous low price.as far as the anal bareback sex goes, use KY lube instead of peanut butter and demand the trick to use a condom.

I love you, big kiss to you!

There's some real Silence of the Lambs type shit going on in this forum. I think Dan should ban Wynn, Tasha, AdvantagePlayer, and anyone else involved in this disturbing exchange.

Originally Posted by jdaewoo View Post
    There's some real Silence of the Lambs type shit going on in this forum. I think Dan should ban Wynn, Tasha, AdvantagePlayer, and anyone else involved in this disturbing exchange.

They are all the same person most likely

Tasha, yes to answer your question!!

You certainly can substitute Nutella for peanut butter if your out of peanut butter and you have a trick that wants to pay you. That's the answer to your question.

Originally Posted by Advantageplay View Post

They are all the same person most likely
    Tasha has a hexbreaker 3 par sheet ?

Tasha admitted to me on the phone she turns about 20 tricks a night, with at least 15 of then bareback.

Why are people rallying for my permanent banning? I'm the VICTIM in this whole mess! Wynnpleasure and Advantage Play are attacking me and people want ME banned! WTF!

To be fair, you already should have been banned a long time ago, but I do agree with you the trash is getting real stinky. Playing victim is the wrong route in life though tosh.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    To be fair, you already should have been banned a long time ago, but I do agree with you the trash is getting real stinky. Playing victim is the wrong route in life though tosh.
    I have a theory that the only reason that Wynnpleasure and Advantage Play are NOT banned is because they are only attacking, insulting, and harrassing ME constantly. Had they been constantly attacking, harassing and insulting any other Posters, they BOTH would have been gone. Like ,"LMAO! Wynnpleasure and Advantage Play are constantly attacking, harassing, and insulting Tasha! Tasha is a huge Troll who deserves what Wynnpleasure and Advantage Play are doing to her! This is HILARIOUS!"

" Holy Crap, they are constantly attacking, insulting, and harassing Mickeycrimm? Mickeycrimm is a knowledgeable and wise Poster! How dare they do this to a great Pister like Mickeycrimm? This is disgusting, this is really bad and they need to be BANNED!" :/ This is just my theory....
    Last edited by Tasha; 11-02-2020 at 05:56 AM.

Wynnpleasure and Advantageplay aren't the same person.

I'm not banning them.

Wynn needs to stop with the crude/disgusting references to Tasha.

Tasha, you are creating too many junk threads. That needs to stop, too.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Absolutely Dan, but i love Tasha so much!!!!

I try to help her and give her a shoulder to cry on, when she calls me. We spend hours on the phone about the situations that she got herself caught up in. Referring totbe prostitution thing and her bad gambling habits.

Thank you, have a great day Dan!

Too much Tasha-related junk in this forum, and not all of it is created by Tasha. I want that to stop.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Thread Information