Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Wynnpleasure and Advantageplayer...

Originally Posted by jdaewoo View Post
    There's some real Silence of the Lambs type shit going on in this forum. I think Dan should ban Wynn, Tasha, AdvantagePlayer, and anyone else involved in this disturbing exchange.
    Another rat that wouldn't last a few minutes on the street in the real world. What do they get an erection out of ratting people out?

Originally Posted by Wynnpleasure775 View Post
    This thread was about me and Advantageplay it was not about Tasha it was not about any other sock puppets or other problems, it was about me and Advantageplay.

Now leave the tread alone, go start another thread! Dan has also spoken this was our thread our Limelight get the fuck out off our thread with your stupid ass problems!!!!

Mary dumb cunt smelling bro gurl get off our thread!!
    Tasha has every right to post in this thread moron. She made the first post in the thread. Stop claiming rights.

Tasha was merely a messenger she should not post in this thread because it is about myself and Advantageplay. Tasha needs to go to one of her other threads and post her miscellaneous endeavors and her numerous complaints.

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    This thread was about me and Advantageplay it was not about Tasha it was not about any other sock puppets or other problems, it was about me and Advantageplay.

Now leave the tread alone, go start another thread! Dan has also spoken this was our thread our Limelight get the fuck out off our thread with your stupid ass problems!!!!

Mary dumb cunt smelling bro gurl get off our thread!!
    Tasha has every right to post in this thread moron. She made the first post in the thread. Stop claiming rights.

Thank you Bosox for standing up for me. This thread is MY thread, don't know why Wynnpleasure is telling me to get off the thread I started. I actually started this thread as a cry for Wynnpleasure and Advantage Play to be BANNED. THIS thread isn't a thread that Wynnpleasure should be proud of.....
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

This is a thread about myself and Advantageplay it is not for you to keep harping on your complaints and desires to control the Forum that you so devote your life to.

I'm embarrassed that you lie the way that you do and I'm ashamed at the amount of time that I put into trying to assist you and then have you stab me in the back repetitively!

But seriously this is a thread about me and Advantageplay and I do request that you stop posting on it and go to one of the other threads or one of the other sock puppets that you posted under and post all your complaints elsewhere.

She is a scumbag piece of shit with severe mental problems. She lines up at gulfstream every morning to collect her 5 dollars in freeplay. It’s a very sad life between that and milking her fathers prostate daily. I just don’t understand why she has such an addiction and needs to post here and just update what goes on from other forums. It’s just clearly someone that is retarded

Yo Advantageplay, the Wizard is cleaning house over there tonight because of MDawg's thread. Seems the members cannot oblige by the rules and regulations over there! Tasha's going to have lots of company here shortly!

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    And remember Tasha you're not allowed on here this is a Thread about myself and Advantageplay!!
    Mr. Wynnpy "Winpy" since the thread is 50% about you. Let's talk about your recent gaming success. On another board a member "drunk" put up a link to a Twilight Zone episode "titled A nice place to visit" that very well may explain the reason for your success, here is the link:

Another link for you Mr. Wynnpy:

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q...4A&FORM=EQNAMI
    A nice Place To Visit is actually one of my favorite Twilight Episodes and a good gambling Episode in general. So good, I asked a Poll thread relating to this episode on MULTIPLE Websites. "How long would it take you to get tired of winning EVERYTIME you gambled?"
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Tasha, cunt bitch, get off my thread!

This thread is for myself and Advantageplay. NOT for your self promotion bullcrap stories.

Off, adios.

Tasha, cunt bitch, get off my thread!

This thread is for myself and Advantageplay. NOT for your self promotion bullcrap stories.

Off, adios.
    The only subject in this thread that yourself and Advantageplay engaged in is about Tasha. Only one time you did mention that people are being suspended at WOV because of insulting MDawg, and that Tasha will have plenty of company over here. So other than the subject Tasha what is so damn important that you want to keep the thread private? Makes no sense at all, but upon further thought, it does make sense because it involves you.

This Thread is strictly about myself and Advantageplay it's not about any other bitch fucktards. If you come on this thread and talk about something else your showing your other fucking contempt for the entire world as well as being dumb ass stupid!

Thread Information