Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wynnpleasure and Advantageplayer...

Wynnpleasure and Advantage Player deserve to be BANNED for the disgusting things they are saying. Their disgusting posts on this very Subsection are completely out of line and unacceptable. Many people got permanently banned for way less than what Wynnpleasure and Advantage Player have said.... Also, Advantage Player telling a Member to get Covid and die was horrendous. Om other websites, that would be a permanent ban
    I am rallying for the permanent banning of both of these creeps.

Edit. Wynnpleasure's response to me further gives credence that he should be permenantly banned. I NEVER did any of the sort he claimed I did. I do not know his Email, do not know his phone number, I have NEVER sent him any videos.
    Last edited by Tasha; 10-26-2020 at 08:50 AM.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

After all of the emails and all of the assistance and help I afforded to you the past month or so in relationship to your personal situation, you actually turn the tables?

You should be ashamed of yourself!!!!! I don't know if you're drunk or your using drugs and again I emphasize, I don't know. One day you cry on my shoulder and you ask me for advice and I talk to you for hours and hours on the phone and watch all the videos and look at all the pictures of the abuse you sent to me and then the next day you want to do something like this. WOW!

You should be ashamed of yourself, you should literally stand in the corner put your nose against the wall and apologize. I am hurt!

I still love you and I'm throwing out a big kiss to you!

And Advantage Play made another disgusting post about me a little while ago.... How are these two NOT banned?

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

You should be ashamed of yourself, you should literally stand in the corner put your nose against the wall and apologize. I am hurt!

I still love you and I'm throwing out a big kiss to you!

Tasha the only reason YOU haven’t been permanently banned is that this place is a free for all. You even made a sock after Dan said if you made another sock you’d be banned. Instead he just warned you again. And you keep posting dumb threads that don’t have jack shit to do with Las Vegas in the Las Vegas subforum. Quadruple fuck you for that. Dan’s house, Dans rules.
    Last edited by mcap; 10-27-2020 at 07:42 AM.

Tasha try Belle Glade right on Highway 27 you should find lots of Migrant customers over there, right after they get paid from the sugar cane fields. I suggest you wear those right at your crotch length super tight spandex dresses, 6 or 7 inch heels, wear g-string and bend over quite frequently on the corners!!

It would be funny if Wynnpleasure and Advantage Play were the SAME person. Really interesting... I'm NOT saying they are, just saying it would be really something if they are.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    It would be funny if Wynnpleasure and Advantage Play were the SAME person. Really interesting... I'm NOT saying they are, just saying it would be really something if they are.
    Fuck you, get aids, and die

You're talking to someone that prostitutes herself and gives the cash to her pimp, who is actually her father and she takes a few extra bucks for not having the trick wear a condom. She even does anal sex without a condom now all because she gets actually sexually excited prostituting yourself and her father gives her fucking lollipops and candy at the end of the night as her reward before he sexually takes her as well for his own satisfaction. I heard from her own admission that he has been using what you suggested peanut butter for lubrication on his fucking cock and then when he climaxes inside of her asshole he'll withdraw his cock covered in her shit, his sperm and dripping Skippy P Butter and stick it into her mouth where she cleans his cock off. She actually asked me if i thought that she was encouraging her Daddy by continually telling him YUMMY YUMMY DADDY YOUR DICKY IS SO FUCKING DELISH!!!! when he sticks that mess into her mouth. ROMAFL. Talk about getting AIDS there is a massive dose of that in her near future.
    Last edited by Wynnpleasure775; 10-27-2020 at 11:53 PM.

Dude. That’s fucked up.

Tasha really????? You accuse us of being the same person when you have so many sock accounts. And you know me you have a personal relationship on the internet with me and over the phone seriously all the fucking time I spent trying to help you and comfort you and give you advice. Are you fucking serious??????

"I am rallying for the permanent banning of both of these creeps." You called me a creep when you explain to me everything you've done and how you prostitute yourself and how you actually have sex with your father and your in-laws and you allow them to prostitute yourself??

"Edit. Wynnpleasure's response to me further gives credence that he should be permenantly banned. I NEVER did any of the sort he claimed I did. I do not know his Email, do not know his phone number, I have NEVER sent him any videos."

Tasha all the times you have called me and emailed me and you sent me those videos? Are you on drugs seriously? Why did you confide in me and I lent you a shoulder to cry on and I tried to help you and you gave me all your fucked up excuses to continue doing what you're doing? You even confided to me how you actually had some orgasms while your own immediate family was using you for sexual purposes.

And now on an internet gambling site you want to ban me for something that you fucking did to other people with your sock accounts! You make me feel like shit! What wasted time, trying to help a black person!

Now I understand why all the black people go out and rob, loot and protest everything they have been doing all year. All the help the white people give them and that's how they pay us back!

And just a couple days ago you were telling me how you wanted to take your brother out into the streets when you work as a prostitute for your dad and have him clean your pussy out and clean your ass after those migrant workers shoot their sperm loads into you. How you were going to coat his tongue with peanut butter, so as he tongues your pussy and ass you'll be getting the satisfaction that you've grown to love. And you want me banned, are you fucking kidding me?

You give me the creeps! Your fucking sick!
    Last edited by Wynnpleasure775; 10-28-2020 at 08:05 AM.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Tasha the only reason YOU haven’t been permanently banned is that this place is a free for all. You even made a sock after Dan said if you made another sock you’d be banned. Instead he just warned you again. And you keep posting dumb threads that don’t have jack shit to do with Las Vegas in the Las Vegas subforum. Quadruple fuck you for that. Dan’s house, Dans rules.
    Fuck Off Retard!

Tasha this is the song you called me about last night????

After all the mean things you said about me and trying to get me banned you called me last night and you pleaded with me over and over to listen to this song and how you place yourself as the dog and how it actually makes you climax. You wanted me to understand how you feel while you're prostituting yourself and having sex with family members with peanut butter.

I won't tell anybody but listen Tasha stop lying and tell everybody how we are friends, how you email me, how you call me and how I try to help you. Stop being a creep!!!!!!

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Fuck Off Retard!
    Go drink a salad asshole.

Dude. That’s fucked up.

Thank you for standing up for me on that one. Wynnpleasure's comments about me are completely disgusting, disturbing, creepy, and out of line.

I think even Monet has to admit that retort deserves a commendation.....lol

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

Without your post I never would of seen his.
    I concede a point in his favor.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

Without your post I never would of seen his.
    I concede a point in his favor.
    How's the diet coming along, you haven't posted in a couple of months.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Dude. That’s fucked up.

Thank you for standing up for me on that one. Wynnpleasure's comments about me are completely disgusting, disturbing, creepy, and out of line.
    Tasha you maintain two different personalities one is the innocent Gambler that loses money that tries to play extended hours for comps and you're looking for sympathy and then you also confided in me Advantageplay and another member of the Forum about your prostitution, your sexual relations with immediate family members and being enslaved as a sex worker. And seriously do you do drugs or you just an alcoholic and depending on what your body might be high on depends which personality you post?

I am surprised that Dan was on here yesterday and DIDN'T take out the two very stinky bags of trash from this website...

Thread Information