Thread: Entertainment Value

About a year ago is the last time that I made a post in the MDawg thread that I no longer have read for a long time. In one of my old posts in that thread, I asked MDawg if he had some kind of inside knowledge that gave him the edge at baccarat which he answered right in the thread that yes he did have something else to which I completely dismissed as a lie, as no one in their right mind would say that if they in fact really did have some inner knowledge that gave him an edge. I immediately thought of just another dumb idiot coming over from another mostly dumb board looking for attention, and said to myself that real sharp members on vegas talk know how to keep secrets. Sharp people like Rob Singer who sat on a gold mine for about eleven years. I'm really rooting for you Rob as I hope that you are in fact selling a Newel.

See everyone has someone or something to believe in. This board has every kind of character even a guy that says:

"talk shit, get hit" Who is willing to bust up chest and rib cages with knee kicks on any board member 'including Steven Segal" who is willing to enter the Octagon with him.
    Last edited by BoSox; 11-24-2020 at 06:49 AM.

botox or whatever your name is. What exactly did MDawg say, and where exactly? because I couldn't find much other than posts where MDawg treated you with contempt, and then also I found lots of posts where other people said that you are nothing more than the forum bitch. Why should I take the forum bitch seriously?

Do you really let cocks climax in your mouth bareback or do you use condoms these days?

Originally Posted by Wynnpleasure775 View Post
    botox or whatever your name is. What exactly did MDawg say, and where exactly? because I couldn't find much other than posts where MDawg treated you with contempt, and then also I found lots of posts where other people said that you are nothing more than the forum bitch. Why should I take the forum bitch seriously?

Do you really let cocks climax in your mouth bareback or do you use condoms these days?
    What the fuck?!? What drugs are you doing Wynnpervert/MDawg?

While BoSox and myself are not on the best of terms these days, Bosox is usually a very decent guy. If someone called him the forum bitch, THEY likely are the problem and the asshole.

Why is it ok, to go right to the gay shit, when it is not applicable. Bosox is not gay. He was married for decades until his wife passed away earlier this year. I mean, just grow the fuck up Wynnpervert you complete asshole.

Thanks, KJ. That guy has obvious problems.

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Thanks, KJ. That guy has obvious problems.
    Hello Bosox

If you follow me at all you know I am one to spill some professional secrets.

Most of the places I do business AP already know who I am and what I do so I couldn't care less. I still operate at those locations.

That said, MDawg makes ridiculous claims that defy logic and math. That's the real reason you know he speaks bullshit

MDawg, you need therapy and a psychiatrist to prescribe you medication. You are not well.

(Why is it ok, to go right to the gay shit, when it is not applicable. Bosox is not gay. He was married for decades until his wife passed away earlier this year. I mean, just grow the fuck up Wynnpervert you complete asshole.)

Okay! He is not really gay, but I did research it and I was told he was most likely bisexual! Which means he sucks cocks as well as he bends over and allows men to fuck his asshole, he justifies cocks in his ass by believing his asshole is a pussy and the men fucking him believe they're fucking a woman. So I understand what you're saying he's not completely gay but he is bisexual. I'm sure he occasionally fucks a gender born female to allow himself to believe he is still not really gay. It's cool bro.

Dog is just blowing off steam, since his website, is as dead as Tasha's.

Keystone, among others, said that Bosox is the forum bitch. Now what?

Keystone, among others, said that Bosox is the forum bitch. Now what?
    Wynnpleasure, I have never been with a man, and have no desire to ever do that, please stop this bullshit. I wish that you were kicked off the board, at least get an extended suspension. I have not been in an actual fight in 52 years when I was 17 but depending on your age and size I am willing to get on the card in one of the early matches with you. Hoping that I get a chance to bite completely off one of your ears so that you remember me. Entertainment Value.
    Last edited by BoSox; 11-25-2020 at 04:58 AM.

So now you admire Mike Tyson and you want to imitate him and you have a craving for cannibalism? I understand. I am 6 foot 4, 260 lb and I'm also hung like a horse let's just call it a solid 15in before I get totally erect. Hopefully that answers your questions and you don't have to send me the PM's asking all the time.

So now you admire Mike Tyson and you want to imitate him and you have a craving for cannibalism? I understand. I am 6 foot 4, 260 lb and I'm also hung like a horse let's just call it a solid 15in before I get totally erect. Hopefully that answers your questions and you don't have to send me the PM's asking all the time.
    Wynnpleasure775, this is my thread, stay the hell out of it. I want you to get the same bullshit as you give Tasha.

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Wynnpleasure775, this is my thread, stay the hell out of it. I want you to get the same bullshit as you give Tasha.
    Nope sorry it doesn't work that way Tasha's a bitch fucktard and Tasha myself have hundreds of hours off the board with other communication she's cried on my shoulder. Sorry bro, I paid the price and I'm allowed to give her shit, and by the way this is not your thread it's our thread!!

Thread Information