Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
If your ADT is already atrocious, then using them for parking and not playing won't answer anything. My ADT is also atrocious in the Vegas Caesars market, so I also don't care about being tripped.

I'm not 100% sure if the parking counts. I don't like to do anything to indicate I'm on property, even if I'm told it doesn't count. You get a million different answers from Caesars employees, and none are reliable.

Consecutive days counting as one trip doesn't matter too much if you're not staying on property. Yes, a trip of $100 theo followed by $9900 theo the next day is different than a 2-day trip with $10000 Theo, but it's still averaging to $5000 per day.

As I said, Caesars is more into the MDV calculation. Basically they're asking themselves, "After all is said and done, how much money can we expect to make from this person per day?"

BTW, I have found that the "reset period" is somewhere between 18-24 months. That is, if you don't set foot on any Caesars property (or if you at least never swipe your card or indicate you're there), it somewhat forgets about your past history and you can start semi-fresh. This isn't as good as a new card, of course, but it's a good way to restart offers after they've gone cold. This may not work in 2020-2021, though.
Years ago, my ADT was trashed by the time I finally learned that sticking in my CET card into a kiosk to monitor my RC's triggered gaming days.

It caused me to avoid CET action for a couple of years, I guess that was enough time to "reset" when I gave it action again.

If parking triggers a gaming day, then you had better guard your Platinum and higher tier card and not leave it in a machine. Because that will allow someone to take it and get free parking to your detriment which will give free parking to another, while trashing your ADT. If parking does not trigger a gaming day, then such a scenario would be of little consequence.