--This was reposted from the TR/Mlife forums as recommended to me, as there is considerably lower activity there. And this is related to Vegas. If an admin wants to delete the original post, go right ahead--

Hi, I'm sure this has been asked multiple times but things change so who knows.

A certain CET property resets their day of play at 6am. Meaning the TCs earned begins anew at that time. (if you're trying to earn bonuses, or when a certain promo or multiplier ends) But does anyone know how/when it interacts with other activities? Such as spending reward credits, or checking into a property. Say I want to check in on Friday night, but have no intention of playing until Saturday morning, will that affect my comps negatively? What if I DONT check in, or use my reward credits (NOT food comps) at a restaurant? Does all of those count as a day of play?

Would like a discussion going regarding this and other related information on what we can or should not do if we don't intend to play on a specific day. What else can be done to preserve the Daily theo.

I'm a diamond lounge level card holder (what the hell do they call this card level now, I cannot figure it out). I also have a Gold Mlife card, because of my Hyatt Rewards program. But I have no experience with Mlife properties, and would also be ears to related discussion about daily theo and other strategies from Mlife properties.

I am making an LV trip in the next couple weeks or so. I play mostly video poker and I'm fine playing $5 per hand at 'bad' games that return around 97%-99%