Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: All right.. Who has my phone number on here?

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    She admitted to over 50 socks over at PFA, while leaving out 2 of the most obvious Kentry and Dean. Who knows how many others.
    I did mention Kentry and Dean in a way.. Kenya and Deana ....
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

She admitted to over 50 socks over at PFA, while leaving out 2 of the most obvious Kentry and Dean. Who knows how many others.
    That is hard to believe anyone would do such a task. Why?

Originally Posted by Pitboss1 View Post
    So MDawg/Pitboss/Wynn/AP/Tasha are all JWT?

Originally Posted by jdaewoo View Post
    At this point it appears to be so.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

Sure hope you gamble better than you forum interpret.

If you do not, you will be broke without a doubt!

LMAO.
    Tasha having so many personas is one thing, and JWT having so many other socks is another. But WOW! What a plot twist that would be.

If Tasha turned out to be a JTW creation that would be fkuking genius: So awesome and incredibly impressively executed. The best plot twist since Sixth Sense.

So truly sick. But it makes sense. They have been sparring with each-other since 2013 and have even been photographed together. They would quite literally be a double act. The only greater plot twist would be if Mike had created them both as a marketing ploy.

Originally Posted by OnceDear View Post
    LMAO.
    Tasha having so many personas is one thing, and JWT having so many other socks is another. But WOW! What a plot twist that would be.

If Tasha turned out to be a JTW creation that would be fkuking genius: So awesome and incredibly impressively executed. The best plot twist since Sixth Sense.

So truly sick. But it makes sense. They have been sparring with each-other since 2013 and have even been photographed together. They would quite literally be a double act. The only greater plot twist would be if Mike had created them both as a marketing ploy.
    Shhhh!!!......I thought you knew better than to layout the whole game plan in one post...LOL.

LMAO.

I am not WON/Jeffrey Toll! I promise to God! Like a year or so ago, there were "Jokes," that WON and I were the SAME person.... Those Jokes," were quickly debunked due to WON being a White Male in his 40's and me being a Black Female in my 30's, and here's the ultimate proof of us being different People. We have been seen TOGETHER in real life.... There were also implications that WIZARD and I might be the same person.... WTF? No, just no. That implication was just so completely out of left field that it was astonishing. Wizard and I are NOT the same person, I promise to God!
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

LMAO.

Where can I view this photo?
    It should be in her signature line. Maybe she ran out of characters?

Thread Information