Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: All right.. Who has my phone number on here?

Originally Posted by jdaewoo View Post
    Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    It's probably a Toll named Jeff.
    Wait, MDawg is JWT?
    Very strong likelyhood Wynn775 and/or Advantageplay is Dog. I guarantee Toll is one or all 3 of those characters, too many similarities to ignore.

Hmm. More and more people seem to think that the person sending me these CREEPY text messages is WON/Jeffrey Toll. But that would be weird considering the fact that WON and I have a Truce....
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Yeah, I'm starting to believe that the person sending me these CREEPY text messages IS WON/Jeffrey Toll.... He is one of only FOUR people who has my phone number.... The other three people wouldn't send me these CREEPY text messages.... But I could see WON/Jeffrey Toll sending me these....

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ymt4YgJxhBgarhqy8

https://photos.app.goo.gl/z4QrXLw2rtZuEDeG9

https://photos.app.goo.gl/qV9sxddZEH2YokPR9

https://photos.app.goo.gl/DSmmrJRy6EQYFfA16

All of these replies from this Poster look like something WON/Jeffrey Toll would do....
    Last edited by Tasha; 12-04-2020 at 09:44 AM.

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Nobody cares. Change your number. You have jumped the shark with your truces and other nonsense.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Nobody cares. Change your number. You have jumped the shark with your truces and other nonsense.
    I made ONE Truce on here the Wynnpleasure one and I very soon admitted I made a mistake doing that as Wynnpleasure was banned anyways like a couple of days later and his disgusting lies about me and my family completely crossed the line even though he did show remorse and regret.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    I made ONE Truce on here the Wynnpleasure one and I very soon admitted I made a mistake doing that as Wynnpleasure was banned anyways like a couple of days later and his disgusting lies about me and my family completely crossed the line even though he did show remorse and regret.
    Are you retarded? One truce with Wynnpleasure? You just mentioned 3 posts ago about your WoN truce. Stop lying. Unless you already know Wynnpleasure and WoN are the same person. Maybe you are Wynnpleasure.

You people are like x boyfriends and girlfriends. Same crap different day LOL.

Originally Posted by Pitboss1 View Post
    You people are like x boyfriends and girlfriends. Same crap different day LOL.
    Whatever you say, JWT

323-413-9xxx is owned by bandwidth.com. It appears bandwidth.com is a CLEC (competitive local exchange carrier) registered with the CPUC (california public utilities commission).

If you are serious, I think you contact the CPUC, bandwidth.com, and the police. Between the three of them, they can locate the individual.
    If that is too much trouble, why not just block the number from texting you?

Either way, venting on a message board doesn't seem very productive unless it's just the attention you want.

Interesting side note, when last I looked the CPUC received $0 in state funding and was expected to fully finance its operations via fines imposed on service providers...

Are you retarded? One truce with Wynnpleasure? You just mentioned 3 posts ago about your WoN truce. Stop lying. Unless you already know Wynnpleasure and WoN are the same person. Maybe you are Wynnpleasure.
    I feel like I've been reading a lot of threads lately where someone is talking to themselves with two different user names...

Your truces remind me of European countries with Hitler. And as always you will end up looking like an idiot, as they did.

I said"I made ONE truce with Wynnpleasure on HERE." The EMPHASIZED words are KEY... Also, I am NOT Wynnpleasure, I promise to God!

I said"I made ONE truce with Wynnpleasure on HERE." The EMPHASIZED words are KEY... Also, I am NOT Wynnpleasure, I promise to God!
    I have this vague recollection of you claiming no socks on WOV also. Was that a true claim?

Even though I believe your not Wynn, you swearing to God, ain't worth a pinch of coon shit. You have said that, too many times to count, in the past, it's worthless.

Even though I believe your not Wynn, you swearing to God, ain't worth a pinch of coon shit. You have said that, too many times to count, in the past, it's worthless.

Dan can attest that I am NOT WYNNPLEASURE!

I definitely am considering the possibility now. Because every time she denied something in the past, it turned out she was lying.

See what happens when you lie all the time, it catches up with you. You may be getting the attention you desire but I hope you understand it’s because everyone sees you for the lying, attention seeking piece of shit you are.

When someone like Prox shows up and comments, you know it’s bad.
    Last edited by The Boz; 12-04-2020 at 06:12 PM.

She admitted to over 50 socks over at PFA, while leaving out 2 of the most obvious Kentry and Dean. Who knows how many others.

She admitted to over 50 socks over at PFA, while leaving out 2 of the most obvious Kentry and Dean. Who knows how many others.
    Just shows that regardless of how stupid she appears to be, she has enough intelligence to pull this stuff off.

Makes me want to shit on the floor of a Walgreens bathroom for employing someone like this. Assuming it’s true she actually has a job. Hell I might tomorrow just on the off chance that is true.

I’ll leave a note obviously stating this steaming load is for some freak working in one of your Miami stores who goes by multiple names and provides horrible customer service at the counter.
    Last edited by The Boz; 12-04-2020 at 06:30 PM.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

I definitely am considering the possibility now. Because every time she denied something in the past, it turned out she was lying.

See what happens when you lie all the time, it catches up with you. You may be getting the attention you desire but I hope you understand it’s because everyone sees you for the lying, attention seeking piece of shit you are.

When someone like Prox shows up and comments, you know it’s bad.
    Well... I'm waiting for my wife to come home from happy hour so I can go press buttons. Don't know why I decided to comment... Maybe I'm bored and maybe I'm just irritated with trolls ATM...

Someone on twitter replied to another troll account with something along the lines of Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus... false in one thing, false in everything. Credibility matters.
    Also, this is not the first time I've offered Mrs. Sweetness good advice which she completely ignored. It's insulting.

Thread Information