Thread: Final Electoral Map With No Toss Ups

Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    This is how it is going to play out, at least I hope so.
    https://www.270towin.com/maps/biden-...ing-no-tossups
    Please give me a shot of whatever the fuck your drinking man cause that’s some powerful shit. Biden has been nosediving in the polls as have Dems in general. Hell I thought Mark Kelly was a lock to smash McSally in AZ. His lead has gone from 10% to barely 1% in 2 weeks. The massive convoys for Trump aren’t an illusion. There was a nearly 100mi caravan for Trump here in AZ. Biden has no shot at winning AZ now I don’t believe. He’s also in trailing in polls in several key states Trump won before including Michigan. While I don’t foresee a repeat of 1984 with Mondale where his ass whopping was so bad it only rivaled the 72 re election of Nixon Looking at that EC count map it’s more likely Trump gets to that threshold. What should really concern the DNC is the rallies that have occurred outside NYC near Montauk and even up in Massachusetts. I’m not saying Trump wins either in fact if he does it’s likely a death blow to Biden (especially if it’s NY he loses. But a MA loss also is a red alert moment for the Dems tomorrow night. If a normal solidly blue state goes Red it’s gonna be a long ass night and the there’s gonna be some major blowback coming)

Electoral Map 2020
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Electoral Map 2020
    Only when a majority of voters in every state realize THEY are responsible for how their life turns out and stop thinking some politician will make up for poor life choices.

I'm not taking sides - But just have patience guys. Theres plenty of forum bashing to be had, AFTER the results finalize.

It's Trump and it's a done deal. It's the same as if you seen another guy fucking your wife, you would announce wait a bit, I got to talk to her maybe she really wasn't cheating we will see a little later what she was doing. Lol!

Originally Posted by Wynnpleasure775 View Post
    It's Trump and it's a done deal. It's the same as if you seen another guy fucking your wife, you would announce wait a bit, I got to talk to her maybe she really wasn't cheating we will see a little later what she was doing. Lol!
    What a moron.

I'm waiting for the antifa slobs and BL (don't) M clowns to come into our suburbs after Trump wins. Crack a few of the fairy's skulls, bust some wimpy antifa heads, and I'm particularly interested in how many of these fools a S&W 50 cal hollow point can go thru before coming to a rest---and how large the holes are.

Rob, I take it you're one of those white men that love BBC and the black thug way of life. You can idolize the Democrats and you can idolize the black men as well but your just a fucking loser, you and your whole history of fucking gambling those of us that know better just laugh our asses off when we read your shit on occasion.

Rob singer 9,000 fucking stupid dumb ass posts here and thousands and thousands elsewhere. And you think people fucking admire you????

Thread Information