Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A Lackey in the White House

Originally Posted by Darkoz View Post
    Again it's sad to see racists so unaware.
    There is a difference between Racism and Derogatory Language.
    There is a difference between being Racist or Discriminatory.
    They don't always go hand in hand.

I love Black People but I hate Niggers. - Chris Rock

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    If using that term automatically makes someone racist then Martin Luther King Jr would be extremely racist, of course that’s not true. The goalposts and definitions of words are constantly changing, nobody can keep up. Or maybe not since a professor who wanted to excuse his own racist opinions came up with the more and more accepted theory that black people cannot possibly be racist, only prejudiced. It’s the Spanish word for black. I guess all Spanish speaking people are all racist now too according to the chain of logic.
    I like negra modelo in micheladas. Just have to annunciate well when ordering one from a black bartender.

Originally Posted by Wynnpleasure775 View Post
    Mickey for somebody that exploits Gumball Falls and makes millions off of them admittedly at Town Pump you became a political expert,what are you doing in fucking Montana? You really belong in Beverly Hills!

My company if you're in the bottom 5% of the performers you get punished with being assigned to their office in Montana for 30 days. Yea Mick you are our idol.
    You sound like you have a crush

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

And the racist comments come back out.

At least I am grateful the majority of Americans aren't racist, hence this racist president getting the boot.
    What did I say that was racist? No matter who is the President, people like you will always claim “racism”. Good to know nothing changed and we know what to expect from people like you as always.

It’s all you have sadly. And all you got from my post, which is even sadder.
    The fact you can't even see your racism is what's so sad.

Here is a hint.

Go to Compton or Harlem and greet all the black people you see with a handshake and the words "Hi, it's nice to meet negroes."

Then report back how that went

That fact that you use those locations and expect something bad to happen again says more about you than me. You must seem to think those areas are filled with violent people, prone to committing illegal acts at the mention of a word. Why not say the suburbs of any city in America where negros live as productive members of society? Let me guess, you don’t see all people as equal. Again, says more about you.

Biden and the Dems say that since the election is over and Biden won we should all tone down the rhetoric, talk to each other....and try to all come together.

My first question is, you called us racist, fascist, nazi's for 4 years. Why would you want to come together with racist, fascist, nazi's?

Unless....dems....are....racist....fascist....nazi 's....too.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

And the racist comments come back out.

At least I am grateful the majority of Americans aren't racist, hence this racist president getting the boot.
    What did I say that was racist? No matter who is the President, people like you will always claim “racism”. Good to know nothing changed and we know what to expect from people like you as always.

Here is a hint.

Go to Compton or Harlem and greet all the black people you see with a handshake and the words "Hi, it's nice to meet negroes."

Darkie don't want his blacks to escape his plantation so he plays white savior.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Here is a hint.

That fact that you use those locations and expect something bad to happen again says more about you than me. You must seem to think those areas are filled with violent people, prone to committing illegal acts at the mention of a word. Why not say the suburbs of any city in America where negros live as productive members of society?
    Darkoz, answer the reasonable question that was asked.

LOL! Do you know what Darkie and slaveholders have in common? They both have mixed race kids. Darkie loves having sex with his property.

If using that term automatically makes someone racist then Martin Luther King Jr would be extremely racist, of course that’s not true. The goalposts and definitions of words are constantly changing, nobody can keep up. Or maybe not since a professor who wanted to excuse his own racist opinions came up with the more and more accepted theory that black people cannot possibly be racist, only prejudiced. It’s the Spanish word for black. I guess all Spanish speaking people are all racist now too according to the chain of logic.
    "No one can keep up".

Your "logic" sucks. If you're not aware that negro is not an acceptable term to most then you have some severe mental handicap or have lived pretty much in the woods for the past 50 years. Which is it?

I mean, I might use racist words on occasion. Called an Indian scammer a sand n and my ex lost her shit on me. I'm like, this dude doesn't even know about the n word and I couldn't think of any other slur to call this thief. SORRY.

It is all context. If you can't show the basic respect by not using the term negro then it is pretty clearly you don't think enough of that race to do so. Blacks or if you want to be PC then African-Americans. Blacks works for me.

Reading this thread backwards I come across the post where you inform us negro was used on census in past 10 years. I didn't believe that so researched it. Sure enough. So you know the history of the word down to when it was removed off government forms and presumably some inkling s to why. Yet - you can't keep up with it.

LMAO
    Last edited by accountinquestion; 11-08-2020 at 09:57 AM.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Biden and the Dems say that since the election is over and Biden won we should all tone down the rhetoric, talk to each other....and try to all come together.

My first question is, you called us racist, fascist, nazi's for 4 years. Why would you want to come together with racist, fascist, nazi's?

Unless....dems....are....racist....fascist....nazi 's....too.
    Ok, new stupid post of the year. You're really deranged likely dementia. The logic leaps.

I guess gutter trash hobo literally can't conceive of the 'high road'. Sad.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    "No one can keep up".

Your "logic" sucks. If you're not aware that negro is not an acceptable term to most then you have some severe mental handicap or have lived pretty much in the woods for the past 50 years. Which is it?

I mean, I might use racist words on occasion. Called an Indian scammer a sand n and my ex lost her shit on me. I'm like, this dude doesn't even know about the n word and I couldn't think of any other slur to call this thief. SORRY.

It is all context. If you can't show the basic respect by not using the term negro then it is pretty clearly you don't think enough of that race to do so. Blacks or if you want to be PC then African-Americans. Blacks works for me.
    I didn’t say it so shut the fuck up douchebag. People calling you CUNT is a perfect example of you teach people how they should treat you. If it’s been a racist term for 50 years then why was it on the census 10 years ago?

"No one can keep up".

I didn’t say it so shut the fuck up douchebag. People calling you CUNT is a perfect example of you teach people how they should treat you. If it’s been a racist term for 50 years then why was it on the census 10 years ago?
    It is a sliding thing. People switched from nigger to negro because they can get by with it, then it starts to take on those tones of racism because they're the only ones still using it. There are likely a few people in the US who really don't know any better and have no intent behind using it. They also likely don't have a TV and are on their last leg.

If you didn't say it, you're going through the most illogical mental hamstering to justify it.

Things are judged by the intent behind them for many. Not so for simpler folk.

Edit - Feel free to call me cunt. I have grown used to liking it.. lol

Did you catch my edit where I pointed out how full of shit you are? "Nobody can keep up" but yet you know the timeframe of when government forms stopped using the word. (and from that should be able to infer the word is not acceptable to many.)

Your true colors are showing. Thats all I'm saying. Even I used racist words sometimes, but I'm damn well aware when I do it.

"No one can keep up".

It is a sliding thing. People switched from nigger to negro because they can get by with it, then it starts to take on those tones of racism because they're the only ones still using it. There are likely a few people in the US who really don't know any better and have no intent behind using it. They also likely don't have a TV and are on their last leg.

If you didn't say it, you're going through the most illogical mental hamstering to justify it.

Did you catch my edit where I pointed out how full of shit you are? "Nobody can keep up" but yet you know the timeframe of when government forms stopped using the word. (and from that should be able to infer the word is not acceptable to many.)

Your true colors are showing. Thats all I'm saying. Even I used racist words sometimes, but I'm damn well aware when I do it.
    I looked up the history of the term when darkie threw the racist label out for someone using it. I honestly didn’t know it would be considered racist I saw nothing pre-obama looking it up that would tell you that it is. Now if I used the term you’d think someone would have informed wouldn’t you? So I didn’t anyway but you assume the worst intentions anytime someone doesn’t have you viewpoint. What words are becoming racist now just isn’t a topic that comes up for me. I agree with you it’s a sliding scale in both directions, the race baiters also need to continuously find new ways to label more people racist. generally I’d shy away from using terms I’m not sure about either way in an environment where everyone wants to look for a reason to label anyone racist. That sort of climate gives hardcore racists cover to hide among the many people who get labeled racist but really aren’t, it’s counterproductive.

I have a tv but don’t watch it, not like there’s any educational benefit to doing so, prefer to read or actually go outside instead.
    Last edited by mcap; 11-08-2020 at 10:35 AM.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Again it's sad to see racists so unaware.
    There is a difference between Racism and Derogatory Language.
    There is a difference between being Racist or Discriminatory.
    They don't always go hand in hand.
    While we're at it, I wish that you stayed out of this thread!

Of course, you are often trying to be a humorist when you talk about your private life but just once did it ever occur to you that someone may cringe when you refer to, I'm sure, your very nice wife with a slang term? You should be so fucken lucky, and I do not think you should talk about her in the way that you do, even though it is none of my business.

I have been a widower now for almost four months and it, will be hard to meet women with most places now being closed so can you ask your nice wife a question? Using your words not mine, does she have any slanted eyed available sisters, aunts, etc? Please don't take me seriously as I was just making my point on your speaking terms.
    Last edited by BoSox; 11-08-2020 at 11:16 AM.

I looked up the history of the term when darkie threw the racist label out for someone using it. I honestly didn’t know it would be considered racist I saw nothing pre-obama looking it up that would tell you that it is. Now if I used the term you’d think someone would have informed wouldn’t you? So I didn’t anyway but you assume the worst intentions anytime someone doesn’t have you viewpoint. What words are becoming racist now just isn’t a topic that comes up for me. I agree with you it’s a sliding scale in both directions, the race baiters also need to continuously find new ways to label more people racist. generally I’d shy away from using terms I’m not sure about either way in an environment where everyone wants to look for a reason to label anyone racist. That sort of climate gives hardcore racists cover to hide among the many people who get labeled racist but really aren’t, it’s counterproductive.

I have a tv but don’t watch it, not like there’s any educational benefit to doing so, prefer to read or actually go outside instead.
    Reasonable response. Glad to see it.

I don't really assume the worst intentions. I just found it very hard to believe you could not be aware that negro is somewhat offensive. Not as bad as the full on n word. I've used the word myself. People have gotten on my case a bit. I like offensive words because they get reactions, but even for me there is a time and place and I feel I'm very aware of the level of offensiveness.

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post

Of course, you are often trying to be a humorist when you talk about your private life but just once did it ever occur to you that someone may cringe when you refer to, I'm sure, your very nice wife with a slang term? You should be so fucken lucky, and I do not think you should talk about her in the way that you do, even though it is none of my business.

I have been a widower now for almost four months and it, will be hard to meet women with most places now being closed so can you ask your nice wife a question? Using your words not mine, does she have any slanted eyed available sisters, aunts, etc? Please don't take me seriously as I was just making my point on your speaking terms.
    Most people are missing the point.
    Just because I type or say the word slant eyed, chink or nigger does not mean I am racist.
    Actually, a Hong Kong Comedy/Movie, uses the word, Round Eye, referring to White People and it is hilarious!
    Oooooooh Round Eye!

The whole point of constantly using slant eyed is because of Redietz and his crying at WoV and crying about Rob Singer saying derogatory words about Asians.
    Redietz called this a hate site and that he had an Asian Girlfriend.
    He was complaining that Rob shouldn't be allowed to say those words about Asians on this site and that he was offended and disappointed with Dan Druff.
    So What? I have an Asian Wife, so I keep on the slant eyed bit because of his bullshit.

Is Joe Rogan a racist?
    He says nigger and faggot on his podcast or in his comedy show all the time.
    Most of the time it is to cause a reaction.
    What do you call fat people or what is an acceptable word to call fat people?
    What do people call another person with a large overbite?
    Bucktooth??
    Did you know that many Black people are highly offended at the term African-American?
    Why can't they just be American?
    Are all Black People from Africa and or America??

Recently, I keep saying: The Damn Chinese.
    It drives my wife crazy.
    She says that I should say: Damn China.
    China is supposedly the Evil Country and she hates China, by the way but you shouldn't direct the damning or hate towards the Chinese People, she says.
    She doesn't even get the joke or point and its become more of a needle now.
    I'm not racist towards any gook, chink, nip, slope, yellow or slant eyed person.
    As a matter of fact I don't have any hate towards any type of person.
    It always boils down to the individuals, for me.
    That is why that statement, "I love black people but I hate niggers" by Chris Rock, rings true.
    Niggers certainly do not have to be black, by the way, as they come in all colors, shapes and sizes.

I'm married to my wife about 20 years now.
    I'll never marry again and I'm with her till death or she doesn't want me around anymore.
    She can handle derogatory words as they don't bother her because she gets the joke or context.
    Kind of impossible for some white racist to be married to a girl from Hong Kong and stay together for decades through thick and thin.
    It's a part of life to lose your spouse or loved ones.
    Not an easy thing to go through.
    I certainly can sympathize and empathize with what you are going through.
    I figure my wife and I will be in the Lake of Fire anyway, so we have that.
    Last edited by monet; 11-08-2020 at 12:09 PM.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Originally Posted by BoSox View Post

Most people are missing the point.
    Just because I type or say the word slant eyed, chink or nigger does not mean I am racist.
    Actually, a Hong Kong Comedy/Movie, uses the word, Round Eye, referring to White People and it is hilarious!
    Oooooooh Round Eye!

The whole point of constantly using slant eyed is because of Redietz and his crying at WoV and crying about Rob Singer saying derogatory words about Asians.
    Redietz called this a hate site and that he had an Asian Girlfriend.
    He was complaining that Rob shouldn't be allowed to say those words about Asians on this site and that he was offended and disappointed with Dan Druff.
    So What? I have an Asian Wife, so I keep on the slant eyed bit because of his bullshit.

Is Joe Rogan a racist?
    He says nigger and faggot on his podcast or in his comedy show all the time.
    Most of the time it is to cause a reaction.
    What do you call fat people or what is an acceptable word to call fat people?
    What do people call another person with a large overbite?
    Bucktooth??
    Did you know that many Black people are highly offended at the term African-American?
    Why can't they just be American?
    Are all Black People from Africa and or America??

Recently, I keep saying: The Damn Chinese.
    It drives my wife crazy.
    She says that I should say: Damn China.
    China is supposedly the Evil Country and she hates China, by the way but you shouldn't direct the damning or hate towards the Chinese People, she says.
    She doesn't even get the joke or point and its become more of a needle now.
    I'm not racist towards any gook, chink, nip, slope, yellow or slant eyed person.
    As a matter of fact I don't have any hate towards any type of person.
    It always boils down to the individuals, for me.
    That is why that statement, "I love black people but I hate niggers" by Chris Rock, rings true.
    Niggers certainly do not have to be black, by the way, as they come in all colors, shapes and sizes.

I'm married to my wife about 20 years now.
    I'll never marry again and I'm with her till death or she doesn't want me around anymore.
    She can handle derogatory words as they don't bother her because she gets the joke or context.
    Kind of impossible for some white racist to be married to a girl from Hong Kong and stay together for decades through thick and thin.
    It's a part of life to lose your spouse or loved ones.
    Not an easy thing to go through.
    I certainly can sympathize and empathize with what you are going through.
    I figure my wife and I will be in the Lake of Fire anyway, so we have that.
    The point often is not what you feel when you say racist words but how other people (that describes them) feel.

Quentin Tarantino famously uses the N-word. Most (but not all re Spike Lee for example) don't feel he is using the word in a racist manner.

Tarantino however gets a pass for being famous and clearly having black actors like Samuel Jackson being okay with it.

I suppose if you need to ask if you're use of Nigger is racist, just ask yourself if any strange black people you approach will be okay with you using the word.

If the answer is, most likely they would not be comfortable, then you are using it in a derogatory manner.

If you keep Insisting on using racist words in a derogatory manner, the most likely reason is you are racist.

Cunt and Darkie are big time racists. One of the favorite tactics of racists is calling those they disagree with racists. Darkie wants to keep his blacks on his plantation so he plays white savior. Dude likes to fuck his property too.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Cunt and Darkie are big time racists. One of the favorite tactics of racists is calling those they disagree with racists. Darkie wants to keep his blacks on his plantation so he plays white savior. Dude likes to fuck his property too.
    That said Mick, Thomas Jefferson and George Washington did too. Then again, we should agree we won’t see Darky on any United States coinage anytime soon.

Much better chance of him begging you for them on the street, as he did in the past.

But if you are lucky Mick, Oz will show you how to make money in casinos using same Negros to do it for you, lol.

Negro
    lol... Negro is a funny word.
    I still crack up ever time I hear George Jefferson say Honky.
    I grew up in Western Pennsylvania.
    You have to say that like Myron Cope used to say it.

Anyways...

My heritage is what you would consider Central European (Laborer).
    All I heard was people calling each other Hunky.
    Hunky is the same slur as Honky, just spelled different as I am sure you know.
    In those days the Ethnic Jokes were constant.

Example:

Some white guy is throwing a bunch of bowling balls off a cliff.
    Another white guy asks him "what are you doing?"
    He answers: "Getting rid of these Negro Eggs"

Last edited by monet; 11-08-2020 at 04:03 PM.

Thread Information