Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: A huge individual gaming gripe is similar in comparison to the national election

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Originally Posted by Darkoz View Post
    Originally Posted by dannyj View Post

Much larger than normal amount of mail in ballots. I think I read it was just over half of all ballots. It will probably be the new normal even after Covid is under control. Can’t have people have to make an effort to vote, they might catch a cold on the way to their polling center. No signature, no postmark, harvesting, no problem.
    Republicans better start playing hardball or they’ll never win again.
    Or maybe Republicans could start voting by mail as well.

Apparently that never occurred to Republicans
    Danny already made that point. Did you even read his post ?
    Danny, Blackhole, Rob Singer. None are worth reading. Some of you guys are worth arguing with others are beyond a waste of time.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

Or maybe Republicans could start voting by mail as well.

Apparently that never occurred to Republicans
    Or you could start paying taxes on your “employees”. Apparently that thought never occurred to you.

Let me guess, they are independent contractors. I’m sure you don’t have the balls to post any of their 2019 1099’s you provided them with their personal information hidden. Or post any of your companies information with your EIN hidden.

Otherwise we would have to assume you are exploiting them and hurting their future retirement SS income by not matching their deductions. And possibly contributing to income tax fraud by them by not reporting their income as independent contractors.
    I will post all the taxes you requested right after Trump posts his
    Don’t flatter yourself. No one cares about the frauds and tax cheats you associate yourself with. From what you have told us about yourself and those you use, paying taxes and being legitimate contributors to society is the furthest thing on their mind.

Or you could start paying taxes on your “employees”. Apparently that thought never occurred to you.

Let me guess, they are independent contractors. I’m sure you don’t have the balls to post any of their 2019 1099’s you provided them with their personal information hidden. Or post any of your companies information with your EIN hidden.

Otherwise we would have to assume you are exploiting them and hurting their future retirement SS income by not matching their deductions. And possibly contributing to income tax fraud by them by not reporting their income as independent contractors.
    I will post all the taxes you requested right after Trump posts his
    Don’t flatter yourself. No one cares about the frauds and tax cheats you associate yourself with. From what you have told us about yourself and those you use, paying taxes and being legitimate contributors to society is the furthest thing on their mind.
    I'm sorry. Are we talking about Trump and his $750 in personal taxes.

And all the righties voters who said if Trump cheats on his taxes that's what everyone strives for. To pay as little taxnas possible even fraudulently.

Looks like Republicans are the ones who could care less about proper taxes paid

And all the righties voters who said if Trump cheats on his taxes that's what everyone strives for.
    Do you think Donald Trump prepares his own tax returns?

If his army of lawyers and accountants completed returns that concluded he only owed $750, then I'm guessing they presented a very complicated but solid case.

He's been under audit for quite some time, so it's evidently not a slam-dunk fraud situation.

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    And all the righties voters who said if Trump cheats on his taxes that's what everyone strives for.

If his army of lawyers and accountants completed returns that concluded he only owed $750, then I'm guessing they presented a very complicated but solid case.

He's been under audit for quite some time, so it's evidently not a slam-dunk fraud situation.
    And I'm sure Trump's figures are accurate!

Originally Posted by slingshot View Post

And I'm sure Trump's figures are accurate!
    In the IRS's perpetual audit of Trump it's their numbers that are important, not his.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    In the IRS's perpetual audit of Trump it's their numbers that are important, not his.
    I don't think it took Trump's tax team years to prepare the returns, but it's taking years to audit them?

They must be struggling with their numbers.

He doesn't make a lot of money for a billionaire lol

People like you will never get it. Nothing Trump did was illegal. You really think he didn’t report income? He used the laws and the best tax attorneys to pay the least amount legally possible. And the audits will come to the same conclusion. You may not like the laws, but it’s legal under them.

Totally different from what most assume you are doing and have admitted to. You claim to have employees. But I’ll bet $10k against your 10k, you didn’t pay $1 in matching SS taxes on them in 2019, and the returns must have been filed by July 15th 2020, no back filings. And I’m also willing to bet your didn’t provide any of them with a 1099 for 2019 by the January 31 2020 deadline. If I’m right you are the tax cheat. Maybe you are paying your own taxes but you are definitely a tax cheat when it comes to your employees.

People like you will never get it. Nothing Trump did was illegal. You really think he didn’t report income? He used the laws and the best tax attorneys to pay the least amount legally possible. And the audits will come to the same conclusion. You may not like the laws, but it’s legal under them.

Totally different from what most assume you are doing and have admitted to. You claim to have employees. But I’ll bet $10k against your 10k, you didn’t pay $1 in matching SS taxes on them in 2019, and the returns must have been filed by July 15th 2020, no back filings. And I’m also willing to bet your didn’t provide any of them with a 1099 for 2019 by the January 31 2020 deadline. If I’m right you are the tax cheat. Maybe you are paying your own taxes but you are definitely a tax cheat when it comes to your employees.
    And yet I am not the one being audited for irregularities by the IRS nor am I the one who is being investigated by quite a few DA offices for tax crimes. Ahem, that's Trump

Kinda speaks volumes

And yet I am not the one being audited!

Kinda speaks volumes
    How stupid are you? Look at the IRS statistics. They audit in higher percentages based on reported income level unless they have a reason to suspect fraud. IE, the more you report as income, the higher the chance you are likely to be audited. Add in algorithms that show when you pay less taxes than they expect based on your income level and your chances of an audit increases. Trump sounds like the perfect candidate to be audited as is anyone who takes full advantage of the laws.

As for you, reporting a small level of income and a history of little income while homeless makes you a low candidate. It doesn’t make you less of a tax cheat assuming you are not matching deductions on your employees.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/01/08/atte...ificantly.html

Kinda speaks volumes
    How stupid are you? Look at the IRS statistics. They audit in higher percentages based on reported income level unless they have a reason to suspect fraud. IE, the more you report as income, the higher the chance you are likely to be audited. Add in algorithms that show when you pay less taxes than they expect based on your income level and your chances of an audit increases. Trump sounds like the perfect candidate to be audited as is anyone who takes full advantage of the laws.

As for you, reporting a small level of income and a history of little income while homeless makes you a low candidate. It doesn’t make you less of a tax cheat assuming you are not matching deductions on your employees.

And Trump actually managed to earn only enough income to owe $750.

How stupid are you?

Oh wait, you support Trump.

Question answered!

Kinda speaks volumes

How stupid are you?

Question answered!
    See this is why people see you for what you are.

I’m stupid to you for supporting Trump when him as President is in my best interest in many ways. Not sure why that makes me stupid.

Yet you can’t understand how people legally make millions and still don’t owe Federal Income Tax by using the law.

Totally different descriptions of stupid. One is an opinion (yours) and one is facts (mine) based on laws.

How “stupid” are you?

This discussion would show anyone who has no clue of either of our history’s that you truly have no clue what you are talking about. You make yourself appear dumber than you probably are. Then again, you are bragging about committing tax fraud. While I certainly won’t be the one to report you to the IRS, it’s a good chance some guy will for the chance at a 15-30% reward. Then again the person has to have an income level over $200k a year. From what you write about, that shouldn’t be an issue. Unless of course you are still writing fiction.

Probably stupid to be a publicly known figure and talking about employees when you aren’t legally employing them.

https://www.irs.gov/compliance/whist...nformant-award

I’ll bet $10k against your 10k, you didn’t pay $1 in matching SS taxes on them in 2019, and the returns must have been filed by July 15th 2020, no back filings. And I’m also willing to bet your didn’t provide any of them with a 1099 for 2019 by the January 31 2020 deadline.
    Boz...I will take your bet...on the condition that I can get this mask-wearing midget to provide the backup you require.

But if he provides the documentation you require, then you must provide the documentation for your employees.

I’ll bet $10k against your 10k, you didn’t pay $1 in matching SS taxes on them in 2019, and the returns must have been filed by July 15th 2020, no back filings. And I’m also willing to bet your didn’t provide any of them with a 1099 for 2019 by the January 31 2020 deadline.
    Boz...I will take your bet...on the condition that I can get this mask-wearing midget to provide the backup you require.

But if he provides the documentation you require, then you must provide the documentation for your employees.
    Well I can tell you he won’t, or he would take the bet.

But I will gladly take your $10k if you want to put up $10k that I can’t show you documentation that I matched SS and submitted all required withholding taxes on over $300,000 in payroll for 2019, the last year I was in business.

But I will gladly take your $10k if you want to put up $10k that I can’t show you documentation that I matched SS and submitted all required withholding taxes on over $300,000 in payroll for 2019, the last year I was in business.
    Nope...I am staking the midget.

He has no risk, and I'll pay him all of my winnings, if you actually pay when you lose.

I'm making this bet totally on faith, not a Shack or mickey bet where I know I have an edge.

But money isn't everything...and $10K is close enough to nothing that I can risk it.

Nope...I am staking the midget.

He has no risk, and I'll pay him all of my winnings, if you actually pay when you lose.

I'm making this bet totally on faith, not a Shack or mickey bet where I know I have an edge.

But money isn't everything...and $10K is close enough to nothing that I can risk it.
    I get it, we are on the same page. Most of the times we are, and we both know the answer to this one.

But I can assure you he would only make the bet if he knows he has the documentation and wouldn’t need you.

If he wanted to make the bet, I’m sure we can find people to hold the cash. No reason to accuse me of not paying if a wager is to be made.

How stupid are you?

Question answered!
    Then again, you are bragging about committing tax fraud.
    I never said I committed tax fraud.

You accused me of committing tax fraud.

But again, you are too stupid to make distinctions like that.

I'm certainly not disclosing personal tax info to anyone much less some bozos on the internet. That would be stupid.

I pay taxes. Apparently more than Donald Trump in multiples of thousands. That's all you need to know.

You really have no idea how I run my AP working. In fact I have heard plenty of theories over the years and most are wrong.

That damn imagination always gets ya.

If he wanted to make the bet, I’m sure we can find people to hold the cash. No reason to accuse me of not paying if a wager is to be made.
    People to hold the cash? Haven't you met this guy? We can do it all in person.

How stupid are you?

Question answered!
    Then again, you are bragging about committing tax fraud.
    I never said I committed tax fraud.

You accused me of committing tax fraud.

But again, you are too stupid to make distinctions like that.

I'm certainly not disclosing personal tax info to anyone much less some bozos on the internet. That would be stupid.

I pay taxes. Apparently more than Donald Trump in multiples of thousands. That's all you need to know.

You really have no idea how I run my AP working. In fact I have heard plenty of theories over the years and most are wrong.

That damn imagination always gets ya.
    Dude, I know EXACTLY what you do. And so do many others. The only question is how you handle those you BRAG about working for you. There is only one legal way to handle it if you are telling the truth.

You keep bringing Trump up. This is about you, another public figure who claims he has “employees” working for him. You claimed that, not me or anyone else. And yes, you are a public figure at this point.

Trust me, if you are doing it legally and looking out for their future by contributing your share to their retirement I congratulate you.

I guess time will tell.

Thread Information