Originally Posted by Wynnpleasure775 View Post
Why are the math Wizards even on my thread when they said that they blocked me and they would not post or respond to my threads? Why do they continually post and comment on my threads?
The very simple answer to your two questions is because you WANT them posting in your threads as you do and say every damn insult that you can to deliberately encourage people to participate. Let's examine the thread.

In post #1 you wrote:

While I'm waiting to play tonight I'm dedicating it to Mickeycunt, Darkoz and the one and only The Boz(o).

With all my love and huge kisses to the 3 of you!

In post #2 you wrote:

"Up $26,300.00 after a few shoes I played.

Have a great nite guys!

Sweet dreams baby over yonder in Gumball Falls. LOL."

In post #4 you wrote:

"Up early taking $1,400 of my winnings to a table to see what I can do for a few hands. Stop off and get a quick sandwich here just thought I'd say hi to you jealous fucks!"

In post #5 you wrote:

" On the way to to leave now. $31k in my pocket, cost right at $1,000 of expenses. Done deal have a good Sunday guys talk to you tonight when I get home. Don't like what i did? Be jealous and write some bullshit crap about me.

Huge kisses to all of you."

In post #9 you wrote in a response to a Bos post remember that you encouraged:

Oh so you so full of shit you post fucktard words that stink. I have nothing to do with the Big Balls Big Dog MDawg. Why are you so fucking jealous of my spending 24 hours and making right at $31k? Pisses you the fuck off doesn't it?

Makes your gut hurt so very much because you're jealous!

That's enough quotes of yours to get a clear picture of you and that is all obvious for everyone to see. You need to be the center of attention "always in the limelight" and have the need "obsession" to try to get people jealous of you. While we're at it the biggest joke on the board is you trying to give advice to Tasha on how to conduct herself on this forum, when in reality she should be giving you advice. Sorry, but you have a much bigger insecurities problem than she ever had.