I don’t understand why people like the Cock-sucking cum swallower and the Cunt are here arguing about anything anymore.

Your wish came true; Biden got elected. Before you know it, the Chinese Virus will be history, economy will be booming, trade relations should all be back to normal in no time, Hunter is probably already in China making family deals, the world will be saved thanks to a Green deal or two, and if we’re real lucky maybe we could get hooked up in another war or two. Of course, I could go on for pages how great our futures just became.

You guys or whatever, should just keep quiet and post when it’s time to brag about all the great achievements this administration will perform for the world as they should slowly pile up and give you plenty of time to post and tout them, one by one.

I understand why the queer is here, and the bullshit artist Darkey. There not allowed to spew their political stupidity on their favorite forum. Now if Cunt could only find a big enough dildo to shove in his Cunt to keep him busy for a while, everything might and should just calm down.

Be grateful, thank your god if you have one for the Biden win, sit back and enjoy the show. Good times are around the corner. Actually, I’m now looking forward to this now.