Thread: Tasha is a cancer and should be banned

She makes this forum a mockery. She is trash. Adds nothing and should be banned for her own good

I have shared my phone number with her, I shared my email with her, I spent countless and unprecedented hours with her on the phone tempting to help her with her personal situation as well as her gambling problems. She has turned everything around trying to make herself look pristine and has attempted to ban me as well as make me look like a liar. I still respect her in many ways but in a way I'm ready to throw in the towel. I've had some extremely good luck gambling this week and I have no time to answer her phone calls and emails that she continues her attempt to get ahold of me. She's come on this board and she's lied many many times in reference to my situation as well as the communications we have shared off the board. And I'm tired of it!

She is two faced. Fat smelly piece of forum shit

Tasha fuckface cum stained lips, has turned everything around trying to make herself look pristine and has attempted to ban me as well as make me look like a liar.

She's even called me three times earlier this evening and left two messages apologizing and crying on the phone fucking I'm sick of it!!!

Thread Information