Originally Posted by monet View Post
Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
Wow, very impressive Monet. Everything that I ate was already stored prepared but it was good none the less. I do admire your cooking skills, as well as your AP skills. Tough break for you with the farm dream now gone, but hopefully, your new adventures when you purchase the trailer will be outstanding.
My main problem is I have a wife who isn't onboard with the idea of a Farm or RV/Camping.
It would be much easier if she wanted it and was more agreeable.
That is probably the main roadblock in my path.
Better to keep her happy and not put too much stress on her forcing her into situations she doesn't want.
My goodness, this board is supposed to be the most lenient site around to say it as you feel and you just used around 17 excuses "beating around the bush" all of which that I did not quote, instead of just saying upfront that you do not wear the pants in the house. I never did either and I bet there are plenty more. Now you just told the truth, and from here on out going forward regardless if you continue to purchase a new riffle every three months or so, will not change that fact at all. In a different thread in a reply to a post of mine you wrote:

"Well Played.
I resign."

Was that a clue for me to think that you did in fact watch the series "The Queen's Gambit"?