Thread: Georgia Recount Done. Biden Still Wins

Trump is just hurting himself and the country by not giving it up. What an asshole he is.

News Flash. November 20, 2000, exactly 20 years ago from today. It's 16 days past the 2000 presidential election and Al Gore still hasn't conceded.

News Flash. December 2016. Hillary Clinton urges members of the electoral college to cast their votes for her when they meet Dec 19. She says she should be president.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Al Gore concedes presidential election

etc. etc.

Some electors did try to deflect away from Grump in 2016, but unless you have an actual headline to flash, your second claim is as misleading as the first, because it implies that Gore never conceded - he did, after a court case was heard by the U.S. Supreme Court. Grump's cases get thrown out immediately the Supreme Court won't even hear any of them as they are bogus. No certiorari will be granted for Grump on any election cases, so Grump's waiting is absurd as waiting for Godot - who will also never come. And Gore never claimed that the election was a fraud which Grump keeps doing without any proof whatsoever other than crapola allegations offered with zero proof that get repeatedly laughed out of court.

Grump is a double loser - in the election, and in court.

https://www.npr.org/2016/12/19/50618...-few-surprises
    Last edited by MDawg; 11-29-2020 at 06:54 AM.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    Al Gore concedes presidential election

etc. etc.

Some electors did try to deflect away from Grump in 2016, but unless you have an actual headline to flash, your second claim is as misleading as the first, because it implies that Gore never conceded - he did, after a court case was heard by the U.S. Supreme Court. Grump's cases get thrown out immediately the Supreme Court won't even hear any of them as they are bogus. No certiorari will be granted for Grump on any election cases, so Grump's waiting is absurd as waiting for Godot - who will also never come. And Gore never claimed that the election was a fraud which Grump keeps doing without any proof whatsoever other than crapola allegations offered with zero proof that get repeatedly laughed out of court.

Grump is a double loser - in the election, and in court.

https://www.npr.org/2016/12/19/50618...-few-surprises
    Yeah, Al Gore conceded....36 days after the election. It's only been 26 days for Trump. But don't look for Trump to concede. He's just going to turn over power and leave the white house.

How do you like the way Dictator Newsom has destroyed small business in California, then leavs a cute message on twitter wishing them well?
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Good video TP.

Here is a link of a report from Rand Paul that some of the math guys on here may appreciate.

"Trump margin of “defeat” in 4 states occurred in 4 data dumps between 1:34-6:31 AM. Statistical anomaly? Fraud? Look at the evidence and decide for yourself.(That is, if Big Tech allows u to read this)"

https://votepatternanalysis.substack...anomalies-2020

Originally Posted by dannyj View Post
    Good video TP.

Here is a link of a report from Rand Paul that some of the math guys on here may appreciate.

"Trump margin of “defeat” in 4 states occurred in 4 data dumps between 1:34-6:31 AM. Statistical anomaly? Fraud? Look at the evidence and decide for yourself.(That is, if Big Tech allows u to read this)"

https://votepatternanalysis.substack...anomalies-2020
    I'm glad you liked it Danny. Thanks for the link, I enjoyed the read. Most people know the whole thing is a sham - Biden, who couldn't put two words together, and did nothing as the VP, is somehow the winner of the election.

Dems have been quiet about all these instances of malfeasance. Just trying to run the clock out I suppose. Keep your head down and mouth shut.
    It's what I refer to as the "ounce of integrity rule". The repubs have an ounce of integrity and the dems have none.

Originally Posted by dannyj View Post
    Dems have been quiet about all these instances of malfeasance. Just trying to run the clock out I suppose. Keep your head down and mouth shut.
    It's what I refer to as the "ounce of integrity rule". The repubs have an ounce of integrity and the dems have none.
    Yes that's right Danny IMHO. So this latest Covid-19 mega-lockdown they are doing now is to supplement this help with the clock, since it slows the Gears of Justice down to an even slower crawl than it goes at normally - right when time couldn't be more critical.

Thread Information